It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9Nania Called It! God's Timeline Happening NOW! Meteor Impact!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Phantasm

According to this site, the average day on Earth sees two meteorite strikes.

link

So it isn't astounding that her prediction came true.

something doesn't stack up here, two a day, over 700 a year- we have had widespread use of video cameras for decades and I have never witnessed *second hand* an event like this before- even allowing for most of the earth not being heavily populated, those sorts of numbers (700+ per year) and yet there has been nothing like this
edit on 15-2-2013 by Credenceskynyrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

Because earth is 70 percent water... only 30 percent is inhabited by man.

which means roughly ~30% chance of seeing them all.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasm
Don't get caught up in the messenger...pay attention to the signs.

Thats like saying dont investigate CNN story when they tell us a loan gunman killed 30 people.
The messenger is using tactics seen in many fear mongering video channels on youtube.
Witch makes one suspect a conspiracy. These channels

For starters meteorites crash into earth all the time. Its not that she has only made 2 predictions, she has made many wide speculative predictions, one is bound to come true.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Its more like 500 a year. Most burn up and we don't see.

Shooting stars are a very common sight.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic

Because earth is 70 percent water... only 30 percent is inhabited by man.

which means roughly ~30% chance of seeing them all.

I know about that, but allowing for that, even ten years of 700 per year and this is the first?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xertious

Its more like 500 a year. Most burn up and we don't see.

Shooting stars are a very common sight.

that is maybe what I was getting at in a rather laborious way, this event was significant

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

An event like this, 15m meteor, happens every 30 years.
500 a year is tiny ones that we usually see as shooting stars or don't breach earth's atmosphere, or do and are so small and cannot be seen. Out of 500, only like 5 each year are able to be tracked to an impact site.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xertious

An event like this, 15m meteor, happens every 30 years.
500 a year is tiny ones that we usually see as shooting stars or don't breach earth's atmosphere, or do and are so small and cannot be seen. Out of 500, only like 5 each year are able to be tracked to an impact site.

that is my point- some are dismissing it as irrelevant when there are 2 a day, but when we look at it closer, most of those 2 a day do not actually have any real effects and the rest are away from prying eyes- so in human terms, this was significant.

Now, whether we believe "prophecy" or not, it could very much fit such a pre determined event as it is one of the few that gets through and happened in full view of the world (by hitting a populated area with many cameras watching)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I've looked at the photos of the impact site.

Where's the Beast?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Revelation 8:10-11
Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11 The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the water, because it was made bitter.

totally happened

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well, this girl seems to have a doomsday prediction for every day of the year...I stopped watching her videos ages ago....however.....she does seem to have predicted the EQ in Japan in 3/11/11..... Now, it is getting a little creepy!!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think this is a hoax.

Originally posted by Infi8nity

The source is not trusted. Its been exposed countless times for posting BS. If you believe this is the crash site then you are only bending the truth to fit your belief because the source is not trusted.

EVEN IF... so a hole made in ice how is this big a event? Meteorites crash into earth all the time.

I would bet this hole was made by humans. Too many right angled pieces of ice broken off, angle of entry too straight, edges too straight. The ice should have been pushed up. It's definitely faked.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Yeah, but, you're not seeing it. This happens once every 30 years, and another big one like this has happened in a lot of people's lifetimes, and you will probably see another as big, or if not bigger.
Its nothing really that special outside of astronomical events. Interesting more then special.
Its only a big thing because it happened at a time when people do have cell phones and cameras and other #. Global news can spread this story faster then people can get facts in.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I think this is a hoax.

The source is not trusted. Its been exposed countless times for posting BS. If you believe this is the crash site then you are only bending the truth to fit your belief because the source is not trusted.

EVEN IF... so a hole made in ice how is this big a event? Meteorites crash into earth all the time.

I would bet this hole was made by humans. Too many right angled pieces of ice broken off, angle of entry too straight, edges too straight. The ice should have been pushed up. It's definitely faked.

Another thing to note is that their is no visible cracks in the ice. Does not seem like a meteorite crashed into it, it seems like it was made piece by piece.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jodlum66
She said it would make a huge impact on earth, resulting in a huge pit, that the beast rises out of. None of that is correct. Something did hit earth, but it didn't make a huge pit, IMO. And she also mentions smoke coming out of the pit, blocking out the sun. That didn't happen either. I do like the lady though, she seems like she is looking in the right direction.

that's cause she missed the part where it says it's an angel and the angel has a key, and the key opens the pit that has a locked gate, and the pit is actually an abyss. the english word pit, or bottomless pit, is not the original. it was originally abyss and dates all the way back to the sumerian abzu, which is the other thing she missed, cause it doesn't open a pit in russia, it opens an abyss in iraq or to be more precise, in the euphrates river in iraq. well, in that part of the euphrates that is dried up cause saddam had a dam put on it, which dried it up, back before he got ousted.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yea barely missed earth. I expect more this year.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I think this is a hoax.

Agreed, also have you ever seen a bullet hole in glass or ice? Could you imagine what kind of radius of broken ice would be around a hole that big? They must have used extreme zoom because there was no way you were getting anywhere close to that hole without falling in!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

I saw my wife before she brushed her hair this morning, does that count? Don't say no till you've seen my wife first thing in the morning.
Sure glad she's not home.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

anyone see a beast come out of a pit?

The beast coming out of the pit means a church/political power will take its seat during times of trouble. The pit, or abyss, means chaos. This happened long ago when the Vatican was a ruling power from 538 AD- 1798 AD. From 1798 until 1929, the Vatican was not a ruling power, but in 1929 Cardinal Gasparri and Mussolini officially signed the Vatican State Proper back into existence, healing the mortal wound. The beast that was (538-1798) and is not (1798-1929), yet is (1929-present).

Also, the timeline the girl refers to in the video means nothing. The last prophecy which we were actually able to pin a specific date to already happened on October 22, 1844. We can know the order of the upcoming prophetic events, but not the exact dates each one will happen.

The next significant prophetic even which will happen is the false second coming, where Satan manifests himself as Jesus, causing millions of people to believe that Jesus has returned. However, Jesus told us Himself that if anybody claims to be Jesus, or to have seen Jesus, anywhere in the world, that we are not to listen to them.

All of these little so-called prophetic events that are happening are Satan's way of trying to divert people's attention from real prophetic fulfillment. The fact that this girl says things like the meteorite was going to hit one day another day shows doubt. When God causes an even to happen, and He allows a person to know exactly what and how it is going to happen, He leaves no doubt. God knows what He wants to allow to happen, and when, where, and how it will happen.

It should be no surprise that this meteorite hit today. We have been told for a while now that one would pass 17,000 miles away from the surface of the earth. They knew full well this thing was going to hit, but they said nothing because they did not want to cause premature panic.

We are told that in the end days there will be signs in the heavens, and everywhere around us. This is just one of those many little signs. It's nothing significant. It's just a small part of the whole big picture of signs happening everywhere.

If anybody is freaking out about this, or if anybody is scared- don't be. The reason Peter sank when he walked out to meet Jesus on the water is because his faith failed when Satan distracted his attention by the roaring waves and wind. As soon as he took his eyes off of Jesus, he sank. Don't take your eyes off of Jesus. With all the scary events happening, and with all the even scarier events that will happen in the very near future, do not take your eyes off of Jesus. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Wait people are still listening to 9Nania? I thought she lost all credibility when she claimed she was going to hide in the mountains because Elenin was going to kill us all. She is no different than people like Terral and Lucus.

EDIT: I'm also highly amused that she now claims her predictions come from God instead of basing them on celestial "alignments." It's like she's just trying gain views by appealing to popular doomsday theories. Since Elenin is gone and 2012 is past she is now resorting to the time honored favorite of Biblical end time prophecies.
edit on 2/15/2013 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join