It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tank at Hanford [WA state] Leaking Radioactive Liquid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Source

Build between the 1940s and 1980s, they hold an estimated 53 million gallons of toxic, radioactive sludge that's so complex that the precise mix of ingredients isn't even known for most, the Seattle Times reported.

It is considered the most contaminated nuclear site in the US.

Really? Not to dismiss the huge negative consequences of this in any way, but this is the kind of # that i always thought gave people super powers or made mutants when i was younger.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
Source

Build between the 1940s and 1980s, they hold an estimated 53 million gallons of toxic, radioactive sludge that's so complex that the precise mix of ingredients isn't even known for most, the Seattle Times reported.

It is considered the most contaminated nuclear site in the US.

Really? Not to dismiss the huge negative consequences of this in any way, but this is the kind of # that i always thought gave people super powers or made mutants when i was younger.

Yeah, it doesn't. Try out using this stuff as a mouthwash or whatever if you don't think it's true.. Which I think you do and are an understanding person.

This type of info draws be back to other threads of people who SERIOUSLY support nuclear power and disinfo everyone they know about it. Nuclear power/emissions/threats may be the end of us all. Just a bit more nuke waste in the air wouldn't kill the planet right?

<< 1   >>

join