It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren calls out the banks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
A friend posted this on Facebook and I thought it should be here. I can't honestly say I know much about her but this is a video of a senator actually asking a good question. She is a Democrat and is calling out the banks so the Republicans might not like this but I did a search and didn't find anything so here it is.

edit on 15-2-2013 by Anundeniabletruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2013 by Anundeniabletruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
*Sigh*

Warren is Wall Street lawyer whom personally oversaw the bailout of the banks. She chaired the Congressional Oversight Committee that handled TARP.

Elizabeth Warren is just another Washington/banker insider two faced Janus imposter. Trust her at your own peril.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
She fought for consumers over legislation to restrict the right to file bankruptcy.

She set up the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. But the Republicans refused to let her chair it.

So she ran for senator from Massachusetts and took it from Scott Brown, a darling of the Tea Party.

She is no friend to Wall Street.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Nice...she has more testicular fortitude that the rest of those congressional aholes.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Anundeniabletruth

Hey bankers and Wall street, thine enemy is my freind!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
*Sigh*

Warren is Wall Street lawyer whom personally oversaw the bailout of the banks. She chaired the Congressional Oversight Committee that handled TARP.

Elizabeth Warren is just another Washington/banker insider two faced Janus imposter. Trust her at your own peril.

sounds like GOP talking points. I like her style. The fact that they lobbied so hard against her speaks volumes.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Elizabeth Warren for President!

The honesty is refreshing, and so are the brains.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Warren is no prize, she is good friends with the rest of the traitors, democrat and republican. she has close ties with cristopher dodd, former senate banking commitee chairman before and during the freddy and fannie fiasco that started this housing bubble mess. It cracks me up when the voting public makes choices based on twisted and bad information. Just ask yourself this, where was this protector of the people the last few years when everyone knew this was coming? why now throw your garbage? what is your next major news and what is your goal here senator? these theives have not passed a budget, yes a budget in over 5 years, and every senator and congressperson knows this, we have got to wise up, wake up to these elected liars and theives and vote out the career traitors, it may be too late, but our children's future is being destroyed by the warrens, pelosis, reeds and the rest of these manicured traitors, wake up!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

Well she was elected to her first elected position this past November before that she was representing families in court as well creating the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

She, in my opinion, is one of the few if not the only good things to come out of last years election.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

she has dodd on speed dial, funding, resources, etc, their states connect, as do their bs, How does a 'family' lawyer end up in washington? sorry, she no jewel, lots of talk for the cameras...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

I didn't say she was a family lawyer, I said she represented families.

new topics

top topics

join