School Children In Toronto.Have a Immunization record,Take Vaccines,face a forced School Suspension

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Parents in Toronto Should furious be after reading this
Immunization Record or face Suspension.

School Children In Toronto,Canada Must Have a Immunization record,Take Vaccines or face a forced School Suspension

Children attending school in Toronto must have an up-to-date immunization record or a valid exemption form on file with Toronto Public Health.

Elementary school students need vaccinations or shots against diphtheria, tetanus, polio, and measles, mumps, and rubella; Students 14 to 16 years of age need a booster vaccine against diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis;

Only 1% to 5% of the Children in Canada get these infections this is an outrage when i became a parent i think i would rather home school my children.

Toronto Public Health is demanding the parents should there children and them should an Immunization record for each of the listed infections and shots if not your child will be face a forced School Suspension over the Immunization record.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I find this despicable but not surprising.

Luckily there is an exemption form that can be filed.

Hopefully this trend doesn't spread throughout Canada.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
We were told the same thing for our daughter, a teen, and they never enacted the promise. Maybe it's different in Toronto, but in Québec, it was no problem not to get the vaccine, and still go to school.

And the "suspension" from school was to protect her in case some of the vaccinated kids developed something...
edit on 15-2-2013 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

We're allowed in Canada to refuse immunization and they can't do anything about it. If they are trying this then people need to look at the law and not let themselves be pushed around. I've received many letters saying I need to immunize my kids to go to school. They had there shots as babies, and that was only because the mother wasn't breast feeding. Then an other series at four which I fought against but it put my wife at ease if we did so we did. But at ^ years old they were "required" to have an other series of shots and I refused.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I am against forced vaccination. I am even more against that in the US, even if you child is forced vax and you have a reaction, you are not allowed to sue the pharmaceutical companies.

That being said. This is a popular idea spreading like wildfire. I do understand why they do it, it builds herd immunity.

As for your point about it being rare, it is rare because people get the vaccinations.

My step-mother had polio, she had her leg shrunk when she was 11, and has a severe limp, two different sized feet. I would be willing to take the polio vax, instead of letting my kid go through that.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Parents in Toronto Should furious be after reading this
Immunization Record or face Suspension.

School Children In Toronto,Canada Must Have a Immunization record,Take Vaccines or face a forced School Suspension

Children attending school in Toronto must have an up-to-date immunization record or a valid exemption form on file with Toronto Public Health.

Elementary school students need vaccinations or shots against diphtheria, tetanus, polio, and measles, mumps, and rubella; Students 14 to 16 years of age need a booster vaccine against diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis;

Only 1% to 5% of the Children in Canada get these infections this is an outrage when i became a parent i think i would rather home school my children.

Toronto Public Health is demanding the parents should there children and them should an Immunization record for each of the listed infections and shots if not your child will be face a forced School Suspension over the Immunization record.

This may actually be a good thing. Vaccines certainly are NOT good, but by enforcing this, more and more parents will choose to home school, and with the internet at our disposal, these childresn will be much freer to choose what to educate themselves in, free from the government brainwashing that constitutes 50% of all schoolwork today.

Just teach the children to read and write, and basic maths, the rest they can do on their own on the internet, really.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
It's called... phone a lawyer and pay $20 for an exemption sheet. Problem solved.

I know lots of people who do this in Toronto.
As in, CURRENTLY, this year, are doing it.

This is the scary song and dance they harp to try and bully people into vaxxing their kids. But the truth is, get a clue, phone the lawyer, don't risk your child's health for... what, again, exactly?

new topics
top topics

join