It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost and Stairs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
one day while at my grandmas house i was walking downstairs and felt two hands push me down the stairs ....evan though i was the only one upstairs . Does anyone have any idea wut it was it was?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It sounds like an angry spirit.

Some thing happened to an aunty of mine. Back in the 40;s she used to look after a two old sisters. One of the sisters didn�t like my aunty because she was jealous of the attention she used to get from her sister. Then one day the jealous sister died.

It wasn�t long after that, that my aunty experienced a blow to her face out of nowhere she would get bitten and kicked to. The final straw came when she was pushed down the stairs. She gave up the job. She maintains even to this day that it was the dead sister beating on her from the other side.

Did anyone who didnt like you pass over recently?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It does sound like an angry/disturbed spirit. Did you have a lot of negative energy at the time you were on the stairs? Sometimes spirits feed thier energy off of peoples energy and your mood can effect theirs. I would go to your downtown library, or even a historian of your town and find out the background of the house. If you have a malevolent spirit in the house, you should contact a spiritualist, ghost hunter, priest, or even a psychic and ask for help on helping the spirit to move on. No spirit should be trapped on earth. Wouldn't you want to be with your family in Heaven? (If that's what you believe in.) I had an Indian woman spirit in my house for quite a while and my mom and I prayed every day and told her to move on. After about a week or so, she never showed up again. We figured she moved on to the other side because we felt peace that night she didn't return.
Anyway, good luck!

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i am not sure about haveing negative energy i might and just dont know about it but i do know the house is old and a lot of people died in there including two family members we also think theres more then one ghost in the house and not all of them are angrey/disturbed my mom had one in the same house save her left or so she told me it was before my time lol we also tryied asking the ghost to move but it hasint worked we think theres two or maybe evan three i just dont want to be pushed down the stairs again and i wanted to know if theres anything i can do to make sure this doesint happen again when i am over there.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
First off, it would behoove (sp?) you to use punctuation and capitalization. Come on, I mean grammer isnt rocket science now is it? Grammer is your friend.

Just for a little advice. I would not go into that area of the house if you are under any stress, mental anguish, or anger. As stated previously, spirits feed off of your mental state, and you very well could have inadvertantly caused the first incident. You may want to enter that area of the house, and try to calmly communicate with the spirit. BUT, you cannot act scared or afraid because some spirits will use this to their advantage. I would say to you, that if it happens again to contact someone in the know to try to get help.. Wheather that be a ghost hunter, psychic, etc.

Fry

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ok, Fox, Who were you with, whut mood were you in, how old were you, and has this happend to anyone else in the house before?

new topics

top topics

join