NASA Eyes on The Solar System, Shows a Different Path For Asteroid 2012 DA14.

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Go onto the Asteroid 2012 DA14 Eyes on The Solar System
Click on the NASA Eyes on The Solar System and watch how the Asteroid path is aimed at earth hitting into the ocean. Near the coast off India and Australia.

I am not trying to fear monger, go see for yourselves, click ride along i just its wrong.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Click on the NASA Eyes on The Solar System and watch how the Asteroid path is aimed at earth hitting into the ocean. Near the coast off India and Australia.

I am not trying to fear monger, go see for yourselves, click ride along i just its wrong.

Didn't it pass Earth 25 minutes ago?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't see it?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

There are still live videos of the Asteroid 2012 DA14. If it passed where are the news articles regrading that it passed? and also wasn't Asteroid 2012 DA14 supposed make a flyby around the evening?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

yep, it is now moving away from earth, (everyone wave bye bye) see ya next time you`re in the neighbor little comet.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
No, you're not trying to fear monger at all.... The NASA website clearly says that DA14 will not hit earth. In fact, it's already gone.

link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Bro, there was a live stream of it going by. That was an awesome little Java app I didn't know about though from NASA, thanks for that!
edit on 15-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It should have passed, about 19:25 UTC

link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
No, you're not trying to fear monger at all.... The NASA website clearly says that DA14 will not hit earth. In fact, it's already gone.

Thanks for the update, i was watching a bad live stream of it and they missed it, can a Mod close this thread?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I had a vivid dream years ago, greece got hit first and australia second,australia got the big one. Spooky ,it was russia first, lol

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Where
What link?

new topics
top topics

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant