It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS SUPRESSED!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I work at a NJ news room and there has been a "limited" NJ Guard call-up we're told not to report. I don't know what it is, or why, but we're all worried here that something big is happening. DHS has told us we will be prosecuted if we report this local call-up.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This post was part of a special Halloween Homage to Orson Wells.
Jumping out from behind the server and shouting BOO!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This came in through the anonymous news submission, and seems like a good idea to put this into RATS for now. Any hear anything similar? IP=(NJ ISP) Location is authentic

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
have a friend checking to see if NY has the same thing happening? If I hear back from him will post here.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Comes in conjunction with chatter that indicates a possible hit on polling places.

Terror level may go up.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
We believe he has been captured by DHS agents. He mysteriously quit the room right after saying "crap, DHS agents are here".

So we have no ideawhat is going on.

Shattered OUT...

P.S I mean Anon.

[edit on 30-10-2004 by ShatteredSkies]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ok what the hell is going on in New Jersey? The last few days I have seen 3 or 4 threads about meteors (or debris), sightings, disappearing news reports and so on. I�m glad this in RATS so it can be reviewed by the more experienced members of ATS. Let�s do some digging. Does anyone live in NJ? Do you know anyone that lives there?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yes, I would like to know what isgoing on, because I was in the chat room when he showed up and started talking about this.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
I was in the chat room when he showed up and started talking about this.

What did he say?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It was crazy, he started out with "HELP" and asked if anyone lived in NJ.

I was the closest person in NY, but he said that 26 bright flashes were reported by 17 people.

The news room recieved faxes by Department of Homeland Security not to report the story. Soon two DHS agents showed up, and right after he reported that two DHS agents showed up, he mysteriously quit the chat room.

This is all very strange.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Ok, so this is proving to actually be real.

Something is going down.

I suggest everyone expect for the worse.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
One person I know on NYPD mentioned something going on with very tight security in NJ, but believed it was only some proactive planning for election security. It's odd that Homeland Security wouldn't allow a report on it through

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
One person I know on NYPD mentioned something going on with very tight security in NJ, but believed it was only some proactive planning for election security.

It's odd that Homeland Security wouldn't allow a report on it through

If its related to national security then the DHS can classify the call up. Hence the threat of prosecution.

I think everyone should just stay calm, no matter what you hear over the next few hours, try and stay calm. It's never as bad as it may seem.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well anon-news has been deleted, maybe the agents deleted his account here?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Jesus this is getting interesting. People reporting bright flashes of light? DHS agents on the case? Threatening to arrest people who report it? Something is definitely happening. Hopefully we can get some good info.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
Well anon-news has been deleted, maybe the agents deleted his account here?

Shattered OUT...

Why would his account be deleted. Isn't SO, Simon, or Bob the only ones that can do that?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I wonder if this is related to their site being down. Gives them an excuse for not reporting something?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I sincerely hope it is an alien invasion... at least we would talk about something else and not just elections, elections, elections.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
unless, anon deleted himself?

Well a science reporter who is a physician has been taken captive by the DHS agents.

Something is amiss.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
I sincerely hope it is an alien invasion... at least we would talk about something else and not just elections, elections, elections.

Alien Invasion? Now that would be something wouldn't it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join