It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNA Phantom Effect: Ghosts explained.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Are we really energetic beings? Is there a part of us that is ethereal in nature? Is there any proof of this? In 1995, Dr. Vladimir Poponin and Dr. Peter Gariaev discovered the DNA Phantom Effect which is a measurable demonstration of our energetic nature. When a DNA molecule was put into a hermetically sealed container and had light directed at it by a laser, what began to happen contradicts everything modern science assumes to be truth. The DNA actually started pulling in photons of light like a vacuum and storing them within the structure of the DNA spiral. What was most remarkable is when the DNA molecule was removed from the experiment, the light continued to be pulled in and stored in the shape of a double-helix without there even being DNA in the tube. It's as if the DNA left an energetic duplicate left behind after it was removed. This holographic DNA phantom continued to pull in photons of light and retain its structure for an astonishing amount of time: up to 30 days. Even when they tried to disrupt the structure of the light with a blast of liquid nitrogen, the DNA phantom would only break apart for a short period of time, but after roughly 8 minutes it would regain its structure and continue to store light.

As you sit here reading this, your DNA is doing the same thing, and if you were to leave your current position you could measure the energetic phantom left behind. Is it possible that we have an energetic duplicate that couples with the cells in our physical body and interfaces with every strand of DNA? What energetic force is responsible for holding these photons of light in place? This study is one that gives credence to the idea of us having an energetic body or an "astral" body that is housed within the biological body, and has strong implications on what our identity really is.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 15-2-2013 by 1nf1del because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

I dig it~ Though your link 404'd I'd like to see that thread i'll look it up.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So in layman's terms that means... ?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
So in layman's terms that means... ?

Basically when you die and your DNA is taken from the equation you will have energy still being collected where your DNA once was and living people will see that energy in the form of a ghost!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I read about his in the latest David WIlcox book. A very plausible explanation for "ghosts" I'm still trying to figure out the ones that throw and moved things or are able to be heard.

Originally posted by 1nf1del
Are we really energetic beings? Is there a part of us that is ethereal in nature? Is there any proof of this? In 1995, Dr. Vladimir Poponin and Dr. Peter Gariaev discovered the DNA Phantom Effect which is a measurable demonstration of our energetic nature. When a DNA molecule was put into a hermetically sealed container and had light directed at it by a laser, what began to happen contradicts everything modern science assumes to be truth. The DNA actually started pulling in photons of light like a vacuum and storing them within the structure of the DNA spiral. What was most remarkable is when the DNA molecule was removed from the experiment, the light continued to be pulled in and stored in the shape of a double-helix without there even being DNA in the tube. It's as if the DNA left an energetic duplicate left behind after it was removed. This holographic DNA phantom continued to pull in photons of light and retain its structure for an astonishing amount of time: up to 30 days. Even when they tried to disrupt the structure of the light with a blast of liquid nitrogen, the DNA phantom would only break apart for a short period of time, but after roughly 8 minutes it would regain its structure and continue to store light.

As you sit here reading this, your DNA is doing the same thing, and if you were to leave your current position you could measure the energetic phantom left behind. Is it possible that we have an energetic duplicate that couples with the cells in our physical body and interfaces with every strand of DNA? What energetic force is responsible for holding these photons of light in place? This study is one that gives credence to the idea of us having an energetic body or an "astral" body that is housed within the biological body, and has strong implications on what our identity really is.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by 1nf1del

Yeah sorry I think ATS did that, I'm not sure how to fix it!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
That is really fascinating and actually sounds plausible.

You gave me something new to research (as if I didn't have enough already!)

Great thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

This could mean that we truly are lighthouses. The Egyptians were all over this topic. We are rediscovering our true nature. We wear these bodies, not the other way around. That light you see in peoples eyes? That's the energy of spirit looking back at you.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by 1nf1del

Here's another link.

www.papimi.gr...

Or just Google "The Phantom DNA effect".

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Would explain auras as well!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I'm missing the larger motion of the earth which moves at quite some speed going back to the big bang's momentum. And even that big bang might have happened in an even larger momentum, making it almost impossible to calculate the grand total speed relative to a static point in space, referring to the coordinates where the light hit the DNA.

Say the DNA made an imprint in space itself like a ripple then the coordinates where it happened where a while back like several miles in just a few seconds. So the scientists expected the phantom DNA to be there in the lab at the exact same coordinates as they conducted the experiment but this was in their mind in a memory actually where everything is like static but in reality that ripple was already physically some miles back so that explains the phantom effect.

So the real effect would be someplace in the (real) physical and the duplicate described in the mental, making it real producing a phantom effect.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

I love it, coolest topic I've read in a long time!!

But then what does that mean as far as our conscience when we leave our bodies. We leave behind light... but then where do we go??

*Ponder ponder*

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

Is there any other source for this claim?
I find he possibility facinating and would like to read more on it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenpos12
reply to post by 1nf1del

Is there any other source for this claim?
I find he possibility facinating and would like to read more on it.

I'm looking around, I found this thread here on ATS from 2009, the purpose of the thread was to credit or discredit this claim, but you can try and Google "The DNA Phantom effect" and see what you come up with!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitkatcat
reply to post by 1nf1del

But then what does that mean as far as our conscience when we leave our bodies. We leave behind light... but then where do we go??

Maybe since energy is not tangible in that form and neither are our thoughts they both are mixed so close together that both remain after the body is gone. Maybe there are "old" thoughts hovering around everywhere able to be picked up by still living humans or even already being picked up all the time without the person noticing it. Maybe that is where out constantly moving thoughts have a part of their roots even.

This topic is so exciting and thrilling. I love pondering thoughts and where they come from and how one leads to the next and how many are even ever really new and what is the point of all of it ...

Emarie
edit on 19-2-2013 by Emarie because: Because I am a newbie ... ;-)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emarie

Originally posted by kitkatcat
reply to post by 1nf1del

Maybe since energy is not tangible in that form and neither are our thoughts they both are mixed so close together that both remain after the body is gone. Maybe there are "old" thoughts hovering around everywhere able to be picked up by still living humans or even already being picked up all the time without the person noticing it. Maybe that is where out constantly moving thoughts have a part of their roots even.

This topic is so exciting and thrilling. I love pondering thoughts and where they come from and how one leads to the next and how many are even ever really new and what is the point of all of it ...

Emarie
edit on 19-2-2013 by Emarie because: Because I am a newbie ... ;-)

Very exciting for me as well! Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Thank you

So let's just imagine for a second that every thought once thought still exists and always will, just like I believe our essence, the soul, which I think is energy, always exists ... it would mean nothing can ever get lost, neither the memory of a person nor the person itself and if one knew how to tap into these old thought-energies all the secrets of our world could be discovered. I'd love to live and see that happen.

But that of course doesn't go together with what you said in your first post about the energy-DNA stopping whatever it was doing after 30 days. How and why did that happen since energie can not get lost ... did it move on to better things? ;-)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emarie

Thank you

So let's just imagine for a second that every thought once thought still exists and always will, just like I believe our essence, the soul, which I think is energy, always exists ... it would mean nothing can ever get lost, neither the memory of a person nor the person itself and if one knew how to tap into these old thought-energies all the secrets of our world could be discovered. I'd love to live and see that happen.

But that of course doesn't go together with what you said in your first post about the energy-DNA stopping whatever it was doing after 30 days. How and why did that happen since energie can not get lost ... did it move on to better things? ;-)

It's not lost, it's just condensed while collected by DNA and then dissipates, the information is still recorded just not condensed!

top topics

join