It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Prosecutor of Rome to Investigate Bilderberg Group on Allegations of Corruption and Conduct

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I searched and couldn't find any mention of this. And thought it bore a thought or four. It's breaking to me, but hopefully I'm posting this in the right place.

"An Italian Lawyer from Italy, Alfonso Luigi Marra, has gone to the extraordinary length to request that the Public Prosecutor of Rome investigate the Bilderberg Group.

However, rather than only implicating the Bilderberg Group as Ferdinando Imposimato is trying to do, Lawyer Alfonso Luigi Marra has even gone to the extraordinary length to implicate the Italian Prime Minister, Mario Monti (another Bilderberg Group regular attendee) and has asked the Public Prosecutor of Rome to Investigate the Bilderberg Group."

www.theglobalistreport.com... r-of-rome-investigation/

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearcarrier
I searched and couldn't find any mention of this. And thought it bore a thought or four. It's breaking to me, but hopefully I'm posting this in the right place.

"An Italian Lawyer from Italy, Alfonso Luigi Marra, has gone to the extraordinary length to request that the Public Prosecutor of Rome investigate the Bilderberg Group.

However, rather than only implicating the Bilderberg Group as Ferdinando Imposimato is trying to do, Lawyer Alfonso Luigi Marra has even gone to the extraordinary length to implicate the Italian Prime Minister, Mario Monti (another Bilderberg Group regular attendee) and has asked the Public Prosecutor of Rome to Investigate the Bilderberg Group."

www.theglobalistreport.com... r-of-rome-investigation/

Oh Oh,

If this is true then looks like a certain Italian Lawyer and a public prosecutor will be found dead shortly... (car accident, fall out of window, heart attack etc... methinks? Shall we wager?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by spearcarrier

Interesting to say the least! I'm not familiar with the amount of power the Italian president has, but since they're also implicating him personally, I guess he's busy searching for his monkey wrench right now.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

"found dead"??? hmmm...we'll if that's the case then perhaps this attempt to investigate these people is really looking at TERRORISTS, and IF these people are terrorists aren't there already 'laws' that allow the targeted assassination of terrorists on the books? If this is true perhaps we could get some armed drones to circle the next Bilderberg meeting.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
reply to post by Rodinus

"found dead"??? hmmm...we'll if that's the case then perhaps this attempt to investigate these people is really looking at TERRORISTS, and IF these people are terrorists aren't there already 'laws' that allow the targeted assassination of terrorists on the books? If this is true perhaps we could get some armed drones to circle the next Bilderberg meeting.

Yes, but problem is that half of those drones are probably owned by members of that same group!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Yes, you are probably right, they probably not only own stock in the companies and in the financial institutions that print up the money to finance them but also likely may own a few of the commanders that use them. So what's the answer when terrorists control the means of targeting terrorists. Millions of Dorners hidng in the brush?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Check out the list of members in the link below :

www.nndb.com...

This list hasn't been updated but i guess that one lawyer and public prosecutor cannot do much against this bunch of already existing villains!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sayitaintso

The bilderberg group owns everything. They are untouchable. Anyone that would dare go up against them is either fictional or has a deathwish!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by headforthehills

Just for the anecdote, i heard this from a Dutch work colleague a couple of weeks ago :

If anyone in the Netherlands says anything bad about Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands who is also a member of the group it's directly to prison...

Imagine... you are just having a general chit chat with people at a sidewalk café in Amsterdam and someone (or should i say a hard liner nationalist) overhears you say that you think that she is crazy, ugly or whatever... before you know it you have a policemans hand clamped on your shoulder!

I am not sure if this actually true or not but if it is... like WOW!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Once again this reminds me of those people here in the USA that try and create their own grand jurries, and send letters to governors to step down. Then we have that jack wagon trying to go after the Vatican for supposed money laundering and other shady affairs.

Look guys, this is just some odd ball in Italy making noise. No prosecutor would take this seriously. As much as everyone would love for the "truth to be revealed" to the public at large -- it ain't happening.

I guess in Italy you can buy a law degree along with some vino at the corner market.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I know who they are, but since the Italian president is a member and so implicated to be, he could nip this case in the bud easily and " legally" without offing anyone.
That was my thought.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I don't believe anyone is untouchable. We are all humans and all have the same weaknesses. The only reason they have that power is we let them have it. They're the scum of the Earth.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Once again this reminds me of those people here in the USA that try and create their own grand jurries, and send letters to governors to step down. Then we have that jack wagon trying to go after the Vatican for supposed money laundering and other shady affairs.

Look guys, this is just some odd ball in Italy making noise. No prosecutor would take this seriously. As much as everyone would love for the "truth to be revealed" to the public at large -- it ain't happening.

I guess in Italy you can buy a law degree along with some vino at the corner market.

did you recently switch sides??

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by headforthehills

The bilderberg group owns everything. They are untouchable. Anyone that would dare go up against them is either fictional or has a deathwish!!!

They do not own everything, yet. They are not untouchable, just well guarded. They most certainly do not control everyone yet either. They are however, well organized, as compared to the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC

Originally posted by headforthehills

They do not own everything, yet. They are not untouchable, just well guarded. They most certainly do not control everyone yet either. They are however, well organized, as compared to the rest of us.

Yes I imagine they bleed like everyone else (though perhaps their blood is blue). The thing that makes groups like this so dangerous to the world's Liberty loving citizens though is that they have TRILLIONS to BUY most everyone in gov and the press and they do and they distort the playing field so much that they effectively destroy any voice of the other 99+% of the citizenry. This really is what the so called NWO is about it is simply the old world order of czars and dictators and pharoahs being hidden behind a mask of synthetic inclusiveness. An illusion and one that the world's citizens are rapidly waking up to.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This is another investigation that will stop at the door. There are just too many powerful men in that club and they have a thumb in every political pie as well as as being the hands that sign all paychecks. This investigation will never happen. More empty hope is all this is. At least he tried.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
the catholic church is meant to be the biggest financial body in the world
with enough assets to bail out america, if need be

though recently the vatcans bank accounts were frozen
making the public visting there, have to pay in cash.

i thought this was the reason behind popes resignation

lets see

who could be ballsy enought to rob the catholic church....i thought bilderberg infiltrated the church like everything else

its got to be the gay and pedo thing....maybe maybe not

peace

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by spearcarrier

Nice...

Now if we can just get Prosecutors here in the US to do the same using the Logan Act.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
holy crap.

I expect nothing but I admire the balls on this guy.....

He was concise and thorough from a legal standpoint. I didnt know that the Italian constitution had provisions against secret societies...

I have to admit, and not just because I am from NY, that I truly admire the Italian people. They are TRUE Europeans IMO. Everyone else in Europe has a certain level of "Romanization" (Some more, some less) which is the seed of most of the saving graces of European people.

Italian courts are not full of sell outs though they do exist. Italy rocks......It has tremendous good in it to counter the tremendous evil it is home to.....

I dont think this will do much, BUT who knows. Any progress is progress.....push a little or push allot, but you are still pushing the rock where you want it.....

edit on 17-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join