It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want Drugs With Those Fries?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer
Posted by Mirrorsparadise
maturation (is that a word??)

Indeed it is.
And was used correctly!!

wonderful! i have been known to make up words... such as "comblogerated".

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Observer..yes the ''Yoghurt'' thing........funny true story.....
My daughter(now she is 13 yrsold)when she was a baby had a fever.....and well..........too cut a story short.........the doctor asked me what that stuff on her'''bottom'' was (i put strawberry yoghurt ....that's all i had)and told him..............He just smiled.....but the nurse knew of others that did the same ..........

.....childrens fever......soak some vinegar on a cloth.....and just wipe over the forehead......(so as to not use tablets........consult with doctor if problem persists .......

Tea Tree is good.....antibacterial......many uses.....
soap alternative........raw sugar and oil mixed together(crushed )......you can add any natural oil eg....lavender
It can be used on the face as well.......
All over...........in the shower of course....
Yoghurt and honey on the face.......
Honey is a great healer.........use on anything......although on children not too young!!!
Garlic.......crushed with honey..wont get the Flu.....MAYBE because no one want's to get close to you..

Onions and honey boiled together and sieved ..........put in jar and keep in fridge.......cough medicine.....onion brings up ''Phlem''
Sorry........talking too much.......

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
if you're worried about what you eat (wich you should) then try out herbalife.

Now before calling me a hippy, what don't you go out search a little and read FOR GOD's SAKE READ!

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Honey is indeed a great healer. Ages ago, people in South America used honey to tread open woulds, it is a very good anti-bacteria medicine.
Do you actually make all that yourself, and use that all? That's amazing, but, dont get me wrong, very good

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
Honey is indeed a great healer. Ages ago, people in South America used honey to tread open woulds, it is a very good anti-bacteria medicine.
Do you actually make all that yourself, and use that all? That's amazing, but, dont get me wrong, very good

You were talking to me???

If so ...yes zion.M ....i use all that

Im alergic to many cremes (moisture risers???....im not sure how its spelt ) i make my own .......
Oats(porridge)........crushed and mixed with honey or yoghurt or lemon juice......makes your skin smooth and cleans it...

There's vitamin ''A'' capsules .....pierced and used on a sore will heal it ..........too much taken orally can be poisen.....(Vitamin 'A' is a skin healer (it's used in fruit acid peels.....for better skin......it was taken off the market in Australia (Melb) a few yrs back...need to go and get a ''prescription''
Although you can purchase other ........oil of carrot(yes there is oil )is another good one for skin.......

Garlic can be used in many ways......put a clove in your sock and wear it of-course.......your skin absorbs the garlic through your pores in the skin........
(Organic garlic.......i noticed that they have changed the garlic that are sold every where ......they go soft and then rotton in the middle.....wierd.......

There's lot's more i could write down here.......but ill be here all day.....

the only chemical i tend to use is ''Bleach'' for outside and the toilet.....

mOrbid...........lol.......sorry funny name....any way....isn't 'herbalife'' more pills???
Why pop a pill when you can eat healthy........

A few days ago here in Australia they had to confiscate alot of the ''health'' pills ...used for many ailments.......
People using them tried to '''suicide'' i did put a thread on this subject.....

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
I dont get it!!!

3///Who runs the world orginization for ''food control''???

Sounds to me like ''New World Order'' .................

www.monsanto.com...

Scary, really scary, i already knew about them, they are in the top of the bio-genetical planting, anyway, they control the korn seed market in america (not small bussiness) they offer genetic seeds, but have to make a contract with them to buy their seeds for VERY LONG period of time, u have to buy them every year, because it�s genetic they didn�t allow the plant to grow by it�s own evey year, but u have to buy the seeds everyear, they control all over the world most of the plant-food-production all over the world....

www.monsanto.com...

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by CoLD aNGeR]

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Pretty interesting W.SITE.....
Thanks cold..........

I have heard about the seeds ......
If they control the seeds.........then they control who gets to eat and whom does not............
If your a poor man.......and without money.........then your left to ''worlds head orginization ''of food control........
You either do as they say, or your left to ''hunger''
quote from the Bible////////

Luke 4:4. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join