It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Is Real, And We Have DNA To Prove It: Researchers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Got a nice big torch lighter I use for cigars. I'll lend it to ya.

On Topic: I've always been interested in BF and would really like to see some proof one way or another. But, these "scientists" who claim to have that proof are not helping. It's the scam artists, TV shows and attention seekers that make the whole thing a joke.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hey, if you wanna hear the interview that was on coast 2 coast go here www.abovetopsecret.com... look for the last post with the squatch.

Here's Dr. Melba Ketchum's first interview since the publication of her Bigfoot DNA study. In this interview, she reveals the turmoil of releasing her paper and suggest that Bigfoot DNA paper is just the beginning, and she's looking for more funding to protect the Sasquatch people.

get your pop-corn

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I dont need to see its dna. My brother and his girlfriend seen on up close last summer in Montana. You dont need proof when you seen one urself!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY

and she's looking for more funding to protect the Sasquatch people.

So it is all about money....

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfootgurl
I dont need to see its dna. My brother and his girlfriend seen on up close last summer in Montana. You dont need proof when you seen one urself!

Like when people see UFOs and they turn out to be birds? Even though they claim "I know what I saw!" Or pics of so called "Big Foot" that turn out to be bears?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join