It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden tape "Misleading"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Walter Cronkite saying the tapes are fake...now I wonder what impact, if any this will have? Walter is a reputable, father figure old time newscaster, with millions of older fans, the baby boomers.

Im sure it took a lot for this man to come out and state his opinions, since for decades, he's been the straight laced reporter.
Is he senile??? I dont think so.
After all, he's semi-retired, and old, so he probably figures whats he got to lose?Walter on Bin Laden tape

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Walter Cronkite saying the tapes are fake...now I wonder what impact, if any this will have? Walter is a reputable, father figure old time newscaster, with millions of older fans, the baby boomers.

more crap from a CBS operative.....amazing....i wonder if he has any memos about it from the early 70's

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
May be crap to you, but to some of us its the ultimate lie. The blind will vote for Bush and the rest of us will suffer the consequences along with the whole country.
Its a free country (ahamm) so far, so give Bush your vote. Allow this master of lies to continue indefinately. Your Heroe

Honestly, a year ago, i would have never guessed Republicans were so
wretched, wicked and evil. Guess i learned my lesson.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I believe OBL was seen in a video since his injury when his arm was hurt. His nose then was fine.

dh

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The namers of the game sincerely hope Kerry will win but place their options both ways knowing they've split the global population against each other in the most satisfactory way - they do want a reduction in numbers and this is a great way to achieve it
The ultra-blue blood Kerry and Bilderberger running mate should win
The tape most self-evidently demonstrates that the reverse could be the case
www.savethemales.ca...
or
www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 30-10-2004 by dh]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
dgtempe

hey calm down I didn't say you can't continue to believe in fairy tales.....or make up whatever you want tie it to bush through the old 6-degrees of separation argument.....don't worry Santa is still on the south pole.
I would just like it if people so bound in ideology would quit clouding the air with lies and obviously false claims so that the real problems can show through�..wait are you actually a republican operative? Now there is a conspiracy this board should actually look at

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Keyholm,
you're outnumbered here. Dont you think?

Here's something for you:Bush

Enjoy it! I did!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well at the moment we can't prove the tape is fake. It may well be.

But look at the message contained in the tape. Whoever made this tape is definately trying a different approach.

By appealing to the American people, this tape is different from all others. What the tape says reading between the lines is:

"Here's your chance America. We don't hate you. We hate what you're doing so we're giving you one last opportunity to change your ways. If you choose to continue killing us, our children, our culture and our faith, you leave us no choice but to fight back. Stop interfering with our ability to live and we'll stop interfering with you. If you don't, you have only yourselves to blame."

This is the moral equivalent of a clear conscience from bin Laden's point of view. His way of giving us one last chance to reverse this course. In his mind he believe's he's saying:

"See I told the American people what they need to do in order to avoid being attacked. I'm not asking them to do anything illegal. I'm just asking them to stop doing what is illegal and return to the principles and values they pretend they espouse. And look, they don't care. They want to kill us. Therefore since they won't stop killing us and messing with our lives, they are not innocent any longer. Not their women. Not their children, none of them. Not innocent in God's eyes and not innocent in mine. They allowed this to happen, therefore all are responsible."

But look at the response we've had from the major players,

Bush and Kerry adamantly declare they will not "Be intimidated or influenced" by anything bin Laden says, suggests or intimates thus positioning anyone stating the problem is our foreign policy as "terrorist sympathizers" rather than rational human beings who object to breaking international law, discarding the constitution or the commission of acts defined as war crimes when committed by any country other than the US or Israel. It kills the diplomatic solution and supports the force solution, the Bush Doctrine.

It leaves no doubt in my mind that the U.S is going to be attacked again and again until it addresses it's foreign policies.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It appears that the first tape was release by the Bush camp knowing that OBL would release his own tape claiming some militaristic move or a new Jihad, but instead got a different message from OBL. A message that says he is not interested in our politics but what pressure we put on the government to change policies in the ME. Bush did'nt get his reason to raise the orange or red flag to scare the people into voting for him, but we still have more than 2 days for plan B.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If Bush is re-elected, he is going to attack Iran, and that is a bad move, as Iran shares its borders with Russia.
Other nations may not shut up if more death is spreaded and let me remind you that Putin is not a foul and that Russia is a nuclear power.
So if Bush is re-elected, it's going to be WWIII. France, Germany, China and Nork Korea may follow.

On the other hand, we have got another enemy that is not supposed to exist: OBL. If Bush was a responsible leader he would have sent 140K soldiers to Afganistan instead of Iraq. But unfortunately in Afganistan there is no oil...

I believe the tape is real and that the Bushies should think twice about the lies over lies being told by their lousy leader.
In addition peoples should realize that pursuing a policy of world domination and unilateralism will only lead to more danger.

Now it's time for international diplomacy and focus on internal issues.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Keyholm,
you're outnumbered here. Dont you think?

Here's something for you:Bush

Enjoy it! I did!

I�m pretty used to it now....I�ve been noticing how moderate
this board is....funny thing is I was originally attracted to the board by other forums and one outstanding post in particular.....unfortunately, haven't seen much beyond that though.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by keholmes]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   

New Bin Laden video

I dont mean to be totally untrusting of this government, but are we supposed to continue to believe this?

Is this new video totally twisted, redone to suit this governments purpose?

Here is something to consider the tapes have to very appearant errors in the dates of the 9/11 attack

1 the month and day reference ........OBL said it happened on Sept. 9

2 the year OBL said it was 4 years ago , didnt it occur during 2001 its only just been the 3rd year anniversary right.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join