It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most important thing I've ever written, and possibly the most important thing you'll ever read

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

Being that you use a "Mothman" icon, I would at least expect that you were beyond thinking along the Darwinist Trail of Human Evolution and man having evolved from a form of Ape. Well, take it from someone who has no Rhesus Monkey Genes and knows he did not evolve from monkeys; Man is devolving from its various ancestors that came here hundreds of thousand and in some cases, many millions of years ago. This my friend is a "Prison Planet" where we are all reincarnated again and again and again but the majority intentionally made unaware of their past lives. Nevertheless, through this process, while most human beings are devolving in every sense of the word, some combinations are resulting in humans that are evolving and from amongst these will come those who will inherit this earth for the next cycle...the next cycle after this planet has reset and the existing civilizations have been destroyed.

Pardon me, I am not up for spending my time on a drawn out explanation and defense; you have been told a part of the truth and if you want more, seek it out.

I always liked that Charlie Chaplin film "The Great Dictator"...great speech. Here's another of my favorites

I have decided to expand upon my earlier comment because I see this unkind nature I have developed is not how I wish to be.

If I were to attempt to explain how I came about knowing what I know first and second hand, it would fill at least a lengthy novel or several screen plays as has been suggested but such efforts require a seed of inspiration or motivation which I do not have and would not think of casting here but, I am going to try to boil it down as if we were waiting for a bus with a few minutes to kill. This is for whomever else decides to read it as well.

Whatever you do in this life, it should be empowered by an "Exhaustible Passion" and if you have this passion for changing the world, for doing something, that is the surest course to take because, as Solomon said,
1 The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
3 What profit hath a man of all his labor which he taketh under the sun?
4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.
5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.
6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.
7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full: unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.
8 All things are full of labor; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.
9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

I suggest you read Ecclesiastes in its entirety and try hard to learn from other people's experience.

If this approach fails to sink in, allow me to point out that I have in my life earned over $70M, had 4 wives, 4 children, been the CEO, COO, CFO of various Corporations and LLCs including as an owner; been a Marine Corp Officer, an Engineer of a City, the owner of winning race horses and yachts; have known and been friends of many great individuals (Sterling Hayden, Lucille Ball etc and many you would not have heard of but whose minds and hands built this world around us...Bill Gates is one of them but I do not consider him great; never liked him much either).

Take the advice of Solomon; take my advice find and follow whatever you find you have a passion for because whatever you do, it will return to the dust when you've gone.

Good luck!
edit on 17-2-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobbyMcGill
reply to post by hawkiye

will read the article soon, thanks for welcoming me to the fold, hope I'm able to contribute some to the plight

Glad to have you on board. And just wanted to add that I am not saying any of this from any perceived sense of superiority because of posting something before you. You probably have been thinking about this for a long time too. The point is to get all the minds thinking in this direction to become a great mastermind of humanity so to speak. The article also has some solutions.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
... the only Utopia that can ever be obtained will come after the near destruction of this civilization and the survivors building it up from the ashes.

what's your idea of Utopia? the thing is if civilization is set back to the stone age what makes you think things will turn out for the best? maybe the stone age IS the Utopia?

My hopes are that an advanced civilization intervenes (because honestly I don't see us doing it ourselves) and sets up controls that prevent chaos and disorder while allowing individual freedoms and self-actualization to flourish. I can see that happening with some sort of "Goort" device that we all carry that protects us from others and at the same time protects others from us. Other than that the device will provide every thing we need in order to sustain ourselves and grow without harming the environment, wasting/depleting resources, creating imbalances of haves and have nots and in short not putting us right back in the same situation we find ourselves now. I don't want to wait thousands of years for us to have the opportunity for Utopia and chances are it wouldn't turn out that way anyway. I think we need to admit we are too self-destructive and must ask for help from others much smarter than we. Is that realistic? Who's to say?
edit on 17-2-2013 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by MajorKarma
... the only Utopia that can ever be obtained will come after the near destruction of this civilization and the survivors building it up from the ashes.

what's your idea of Utopia? the thing is if civilization is set back to the stone age what makes you think things will turn out for the best? maybe the stone age IS the Utopia?

My hopes are that an advanced civilization intervenes (because honestly I don't see us doing it ourselves) and sets up controls that prevent chaos and disorder while allowing individual freedoms and self-actualization to flourish. I can see that happening with some sort of "Goort" device that we all carry that protects us from others and at the same time protects others from us. Other than that the device will provide every thing we need in order to sustain ourselves and grow without harming the environment, wasting/depleting resources, creating imbalances of haves and have nots and in short not putting us right back in the same situation we find ourselves now. I don't want to wait thousands of years for us to have the opportunity for Utopia and chances are it wouldn't turn out that way anyway. I think we need to admit we are too self-destructive and must ask for help from others much smarter than we. Is that realistic? Who's to say?
edit on 17-2-2013 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

LOL Utopia? Perfection? Utopia exists in moment, days, weeks and maybe even months but the way of this world (can't speak for other worlds) it is always a movement from one extreme to the other and never long in between, never long on the "Middle Way" as the Buddha called it, although a smart man finds a way to balance his life as much in the middle as possible and then seeks the diversion of spicy food, spicy women, fast cars and anything good he can grasps his hands upon for a while but inevitably, these things, everything always swing away from the perfect treasures; the food gives you ulcers or diabetes, the women grow fat and tiresome, the cars break down and are the source of too many tickets, the gold looses it luster after you've counted for the umpteen time. Man need the bad, the suffering as well as the good and pleasant because in spite of those who have imprisoned us here and wiped our memories as we make the trip again and again and again; this time a Black Man, a White Man, A Woman, Rich, Strong, Weak and who knows, I suspect some incarnated as beasts as their Karma but, in all cases the Soul or Spirit is eternal and learns and develops until...and I veer from a term days, months or years because Time as we know it is an illusion but, at some point the "First Mover", the Creator, the Orchestrator, the Life-force from which all come and all are endowed with their Life-force, will be called/drawn back into the One and then I suppose it will all begin again but of course different. I would like to think there is such a thing as Justice, of Judgement and those who have caused hurt and harm to others will be punished, held back, incarnated as bugs etc. but I suspect they to play and important role in all of this...there has to be Dark to give Contrast to Light.

I truly gave you all one of the secrets..the one about finding and following what you can have unyielding passion for. If you are lucky, it will consume and guide you along a full and fruitful life; if not, you were either lying to yourself or lazy because this universe empowers those with a passion.doors open, money and what is needed comes.

As for the other things you've said, keep thinking but don't be fooled this planet, this universe swims in the ether of what some call Dark Matter; it is from what all things are created and there is plenty of everything...plenty of water, plenty of oil, plenty of everything the creatures on this planet need to life and fulfill their heart's desire and don't worry, Humanity is incapable of destroying this planet and if it were on the verge of doing so, it would be stopped. I know it is hard to see through all the brainwash and propaganda but I tell you in all seriousness this planet is well able to defend itself and in a day washing all the trash away and starting again, as it has many times...just not based upon some fancy calendar created by man.

I have to smile, I know I am wasting my time here but, since my health began to fail and it became apparent that I do not have another run left in me and I will not sail away to a 5th life in this life, I waste my time at what takes the least amount of energy.

I have throw a few pictures up on a whim to maybe give perspective and weight to what I have attempted convey. Who knows, there are surely those who know better than I but for the moment, here is a littler of who I am and what my approach has reaped. I am sure NSA is tickled with these but I will not leave them up for long.

As for your comment ((My hopes are that an advanced civilization intervenes (because honestly I don't see us doing it ourselves)). If you believe "Roswell, The Alien Interview", it may be that an advance civilization will intervene at some point in the distant future and free us of this Prison but that will not be for maybe another thousand years...if, as I said, what was told in the "Alien Interview" is true. Let's see, maybe I can find it for you:

You will have to find all parts. I have the full video but there is no way to share it here.

Hawkiye, It was just wishful thinking that some people come back as bugs and beast...you are probably right

I also note you are a Tesla Fan. I was a collector, restorer and maker of Tesla Coil based devices for many years...here is a small showing.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Interesting thoughts. I once believed much as you do and still lean in that direction but am really unsure of how much is true. I don't think Humans come back as animals or insects we already passed through those kingdoms to become humans or at least fragments or pieces of us did. I feel the journey is to collect all the fragments and become whole again including the more advanced fragments then we are today...

i definitely believe everything you put out good or bad comes back to you eventually in this life or future lives and have seen it in my own life and in others and am sure that principle follows the soul through out the journey. Not sure if this is a prison planet I have read that it is however I know one thing for sure it is what we make of it. A parable of sorts I like that speaks to this is here: www.freeread.com...

The forgetting and multiple lives is I believe for our learning so we can become respectable adults in the higher realms and can be trusted with higher powers so to speak. The Forgetting is so we can go forward. If we all remembered everything we did in previous less progressed lives we would be horrified at some of the things we did and racked with guilt and unable to move forward because of it. We need a fresh start with a clean slate from time to time to get beyond are previous behaviors but the principles we learned many of them "what not to do" stay with us from life to life even though we don't remember the details. Another article I like on this is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Humanity is like a bunch of ganglley teenagers that everyone thinks is going straight to hell. However eventually we will grow up and become respectable adults and treat each other with love and respect in all things. We are just not quite there yet as a whole.

So my philosophy at this time is the more I do my part in this life to build heaven on earth so to speak the less I have to do each time I come back...

Disclaimer my philosophy is subject to change as more information/revelation is is received

edit on 17-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
what's your idea of Utopia? I don't want to wait thousands of years for us to have the opportunity for Utopia and chances are it wouldn't turn out that way anyway.

Utopia exists NOW...

It is an actual planet that is 80 times the size of Earth.

MANY people visit there frequently.

Kat Kerr is one of those who has been going there for over ten years now.

In heaven there is a place called “The Chamber of Understanding”

We will all have an opportunity to spend time one on one with the Father in this place. It is like a massive gemstone with the most glorious colors. When you walk up to it a door opens from the top down and when you walk in you experience smoke with an amazing aroma that comes all around you. Then smoke clears and the Father appears. God then asks what you would like to see. He will explain and show you how He created the heavens and the earth. You can ask Him to show you anything that you would like to know from the past or into the future.

For example, God has shown Kat how the original earth was created in Genesis 1:1. This is when “Time - Space” and physical matter were created.

Then in Genesis 1:2 the earth was without form and void because of lucifer's fall. Satan fell like lightning from heaven down to earth. God created the ice age after this to destroy what satan was doing on the earth. This earth is millions of years old. But it is only thousands of years since Adam.

Before “time and space” was made, many things could be in one place at one time.

God created the spirit realm first.

Eternity exists in the Father, not the other way around. God was before eternity.

In heaven, embedded in the floor behind the throne is God’s timeline. On this timeline one can see that the created beings (angels) were created before the planets and the earth. Then you can see the original earth, satans fall, the ice age and then the creation of the earth the second time, then when Adam and Eve were created.

God created the spirit realm before the earth was here. The spirit realm does not belong to the new age movement. They operate in the spirit realm simply because they believe its there.

The Chamber of Understanding /// MP3

Kat Kerr Interview:

GOD HAS REMOVED THE VEIL BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH!

If you have always wondered about Life after Death, this is the book for you ! It will Amaze, Delight and give you Hope for Eternity. Don’t just read about Heaven; ‘see’ what it has to offer those who choose to go there by accepting Jesus as their Savior (John 3:16 & 17). You will be surprised when you learn what God has prepared for His people.

Kat Kerr was taken by the Spirit of God on tours of Heaven for over ten years and has now been commissioned to reveal what she was shown. Two scribe angels were assigned to assist her and they have also delivered the ‘Foreword’ for the book, which is a profound message from God! She not only visited Heaven, but was shown visions of many things that are about to take place on earth. We are entering into a ‘Holy’ season of Heaven being released on earth – it will change life as we know it!

www.robinbremer.net...

Revealing Heaven Audio Book Vol 2
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'll not rain on anyone's parade or illusions, these are their concerns. However, when I hear the term "Utopia" used, it brings to mind a number of things, including the Globalists in my family and those who have removed themselves from amongst this civilization to focus on a new world and future they and those with them are reaching for. I don't know much about that branch of the family, I declined my opportunity many years ago but, I suspect some of the UFOs seen belong to them. I am not altogether sure why I share or hint upon this except that I am recognizing my own mortality and it makes me want to be a little kinder and open.

If you want to see into the hearts of those at the very core of the New World Order, go watch the 1936 movie "Things to Come". I will look to see if YouTube has it...yes, here it is:

You can believe it or not but you have been shown; they always tell so they can say humanity was told.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
wow, there's a lot of heavy things being discussed here, and I love it! I may not agree with all y'all are saying, or in some cases, have not been introduced to your lines of thought yet, and have definitely been given an opportunity to grow my consciousness and line of thought after studying all the points and views y'all posted.

as for utopia, I feel that will be the end goal of a species, but I don't see it in the near future, what I'm seeking and striving for is a golden age. I feel a change in the society the way i'm describing will lead to a golden age of our species, we will return to a renaissance, and one not enjoyed solely by the wealthy, but by all. Music, arts, technology, film, all these things can thrive and knowledge and discoveries can be explode!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm a bit late to the party but I must say it was a splendid OP. You seem to understand what needs to be done to save our species from this long time of suffering...which unfortunately is already upon us, but it can be stopped. Greed has corrupted this world and done incalculable damage, to our species, both physical and psychological, morals and ethics are beyond despicable. Our earth slowly dies with our complete and utter rape of it's resources.

I do disagree with your collectivist views though. I'm an individualist though and trough, so I don't follow blindly whatever someone says (but with reason they can convince me) and I love competition but in a friendly way. I wouldn't step on someone else to get ahead but I would compete along with anyone to drive out their utmost potential along with my own.

As a human though we have to realize that we have common goals and that we will destroy ourself if we do not take care our own (humans in general) and the earth. A certain quote comes to mind "Listen to all. Follow none." Surely then we will be able to come to agree on what is truly important. When we no longer have to worry about our planets and humankind's future we can finally begin our true development as a species and individuals.

Greed has to be weeded out from the general consciousness, it's been driven so completely out of proportion that it no longer has any basis in reality for what is reasonable. It helped us survive early on, now it just corrupts us, to the point of being the very thing people build their core personality on. We are facets of the same organism, the human race and the universe we live in, it's time to awaken to that, erode the borders which we are so proud of and realize our potential when we truly co-operate, we can be thankful that that process has started with the internet.

I may sound pessimistic but actually...I'm very hopeful, common ground is found everyday. One part of the world seems to be spiraling into hell but there is another part which just seems to become more reasoned and sane, and it's growing beautifully I must say.
edit on 18/2/2013 by Konoyaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Konoyaro

Thanks for the response, lets say you were "fashionably" late

Here's where my issue with individualism lies in today's society, regardless of what you are attempting to achieve in life, you are achieving it for your own benefits. I see no problems with everybody living life how they see fit, I find issues with the uncaring of the plight and struggles of fellow man. My solution does not require a complete change in the the way we conduct the way we live, just the way we perceive it. You can still pursue your calling in life, but knowing that your path has the opportunity to help others on their paths by sharing what you've learned on your quest. We tend to keep the secrets we learn and the discoveries we make to ourself, that's what I see as individualism.

We technically already live in a society of collectivism, the products we make and the services that are offered are generally offered to the community, it's just the purpose these things are designed, manufactured and offered or services provided which are for individual reasons.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join