It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Asteroid To Skim Past Earth At 18,641mph (TODAY!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3
I hope it hits earth
C'mon, stop lieing to yourself, we all want it

Some insane ones maybe. But I want people to wake up, group up in their towns, permanently, teaching their children how to be the real government, make decisions that help everyone, understand everyone, provide wins for everyone, pass hats for land for eco farms for the homeless, pass hats and replace all monopolies with grass roots, clean energy ethical people buinesses. Should be already like that. Governments would cower, an eventually be replaced by us. Should already be like that.

And whatever stubborn controllers try to cling to their positions, give up, don some buddha robes, paint big fat zero's on their heads, and repent from all they have done, working tirelessly all their lives to humbly serve the people.

You and I must have some widely different dreams.

We're all living on free farms, as all the land and resources belong to all of us, and we don't allow governments to become real estate agents and sell our childrens inheritance away, IN MY WORLD.

And we have aquaponics, grow abundant heritage non GMO organic foods, contribute arts, crafts, and inventions in the market for free, and just share and Love and learn everything. Clean energy. Right now without exoitic harmonic resonance, the easier harmonics, is friction heating. And using the friction heating to create electricity as with stirling engines. I'm sure there are far smaller, and useful methods.

No meteor strikes in my world, for their woudln't be enough gravity/guilt to generate this.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Now one possibly in Cuba.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone doesn't like to travel alone perhaps?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo

For how much a read and research I am oblivious to this event.

Granted I was only 13 at the time but still.........

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I am watching the History Channel. All day it's been shows about asteroid strikes. Right now, How the Earth Was Made, it's about asteroid strikes and their effects on the planet in the past.

Up next is Mega Disasters: Asteroid Apocalypse.

Clever programming or are "they" trying to tell us something?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Now one possibly in Cuba.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone doesn't like to travel alone perhaps?

Well when the fragments seem to only land in certain countries, it seems like that our SS blackops have some frequency technology that can direct cosmic objects whereever they want. And from what I understand about frequency, size wouldn't really be a problem. They probably could move the moon, or change earth's orbit too already.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I just saw this:
abcnews.go.com...

and particularly this image:
abcnews.go.com...

You can see that a beam weapon is attempting to break this asteroid up before it hits earth.

They are lying to us about it missing earth just like they knew there would be other debris impacting but didn't tell us because of the panic.
edit on 15-2-2013 by UnderGetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3
I hope it hits earth
C'mon, stop lieing to yourself, we all want it

No. Do drop that hope and death wish.

There are many flaws and sadness in our world. At times, in moments of rage or anger, we wish it would end, even if it means a hole opening under us and dropping into inexistance.

But there are much more happiness, joy and beauty in the world. All it takes is for us to be responsible with our freedoms, to help elevate ourselves and our future generations.

We mankind cannot live forever in hatred, despair and without hope, when so many more courageous humans had sacrificed themselves to show us the way to a better future.

Every human life is precious and means something special to another. Most are only misled and Many innocents will die IF the asteroid veers off course and aim at Earth within the next few minutes.

Even if we hate ourselves, it is only because of the wrong choices we made, no one else to blame. Others are innocent of our wrong doings or ignorances, and deserve to life we denied ourselves.....

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by UnderGetty

I didn't star you because I know for sure they're lying about it going to hit earth, but starred you because its a good theory. I also think that its quite possible that even a meteor coming close would be easily subject to their weapon tests, and that in a sense what they could be doing is deliberately making showers and using frequency to direct the debris anywhere they wish. Another theory, one that I believe is possible and probable.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I don't necessarily hold to that theory but as soon as I saw that animation I thought of that footage of a starwars satellite shooting at some object, and the object taking evasive manoeuvres to avoid it.

It's possibly just noise in the image frame but I still find it a little strange.

Ah, here it is:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-2-2013 by UnderGetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

All I can say is they better be right. Having said over and over they are sure it will not hit us, if it did, no one would ever trust their word again.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

just out of curiosity, does your avatar represent buddhism? or is that kabbalah?

as far as the op is concerned, if you don't think people should be allowed to follow the format used, perhaps addressing your concerns to the site owners would get a better response than attacking random posters?

edit on 15-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SixX18

Temperature in PA?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

You've gotten very emotional about this. Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by clearmind

Here's what I think, even though it's coming from the South and some say any part of it couldn't possibly hit as far north as Russia...

Please hold your laughter as this is a quick and rough MS paint diagram, the red dot represents a piece breaking off at some point in the past (not to scale obviously)...

...as you can see, if it, or any part of it hit Earth, it would hit no farther south than probably the equator...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
We must use our minds to divert this piece of junk from Earth!!

We can do it.... just concentrate hard!

And to those do wish it would hit... why dont you go commit suicide and leave the rest of us to have positive thoughts about tomorrow....

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
To be viewed between about 7;30pm and 10;pm in the UK.
So beginning in 1hr 15mins time as of this post.
See how to look for it here:

www.guardian.co.uk...

Worth a try for anyone with decent binos or better.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UnderGetty

Well following your observation true or false this has 2 possibilities.

A : The asteroid posed no thread but was in fact shot at the cause damage
B: The asteroid posed a thread and was shot at the keep the damage to a minimal.

This can be applied for both human or alien.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Senduko because: Asteroid not comet

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wheelindiehl

Now explain how a piece of "debris" from the asteroid comes from the direction of the Sun and when the asteroid is on the opposite side of the Earth from the Sun.

Then you can work on explaining how it would manage to get itself about 400,000 km in front of the asteroid.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

C: There is no comet anywhere near Earth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join