It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If only GTA was like this or....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
... you had cleared San Francisco of the latest zombie outbreak and you just wanted to have a 'really good time'

Ken blocks, Gymkhana 5 is a must see for all you petrol heads. I am seriously surprised that I could not find this video on here. Tried all the usual searches, but you know how it is...some bright spark plug decided to change all the names and vid codes and locations etc etc.. and then you find out it was posted 3 hours ago....

Still, never mind.. we'll soon see..

This video is set in and around San Francisco and was shot over four days. They have used a multitude of cameras in all manner of places. You get to see a foot pushing a pedal to the floor, a wheel and suspension in the air..
ok...those two examples are not so great.. i realise that.. but hey, how else do you describe a car video..

well, I could have said how the guy takes a hand braked corner..in the air!
or maybe i could have said how he gets golden gate all to himself..
or even, running rings around two moving trams....

ah heck... you watch it.. you decide..
41 million hits cannot be wrong... can they?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

The one you've posted is the latest in a series of Gymkhanas Ken Block has put out over the last few years. The guy is insane, we saw him live here and the things he does with that car, well the man is just an artist.

Here are the other three preceding the SF one;

This is a UK Top Gear spot he did going back a couple of seasons;

Of course if you wanted the actual GTA experience I found this gem a little while back;

A lot of youtubing, granted, but well worth a look.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

oh nice job...

not seen the top gear vid for ages.. had no idea it was the same guy..

maybe he's the stig?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

No the last Stig was Ben Collins, who unmasked himself I think at the end of Season 18.

The new Stig, well only rumours, but Sabine Schmitz's name has been thrown around quite a bit as the new Stig. She was the one that drove the 9 minute Nurburgring lap on Top Gear in a Ford Transit van.

Some say....

All we know is, he's called the Stig....

new topics

top topics

join