It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Lights in Phoenix Area - any ATS members out at about 11:45 local time?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
So I think someone said they'd seen kiowa's operating in the area, Helo's have a red over red anti-collision light set up, maybe it could have been some helo's and the reason the lights disappeared all at the same time roughly on the 'ascent' maybe it was the helos disappearing behind a mountain/ridge line ? Just a thought

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ya, I was inside cleaning my guns after going shooting out in the desert on Saturday. The day it snowed everywhere in the Az mountains. I heard some loud helicopters and went outside to check them out. It was four kiowas flying in a diamond formation. I am always out scanning the skys and watching planes and helicopters, but I have enver seen a kiowa in Az before. They were definetly kiowas with the radad dome on top and missle pods on each side. We watched them flying from the indian rez in the east over to papago military base, but they didnt land at papago like most helicopters do. They continued to fly out over phoenix until i lost sight over the horizon. Just thought it was a little out of place. I have seen weird private black helicopters, hueys, med evac choppers, apaches, cobras, but I have never seen a kiowa in AZ before. The day before that on Friday I was driving west on the i-10 getting to the tunnel at 7th st and saw one of the DHS ammo connexes on the back of a flatbed. Like a week before that, some one on phoenix backpages sports equipment for sale, posted that they saw an UN armored carrier. They said it was strange becasue it was taking little back roads and alleys through apache junction. Some weird stuff going on.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
East Mesa here. I always look up when I am outside, but I am not always wearing my glasses so I miss stuff. I think your sighting would have been too far away from me anyway. I just missed when the plane slammed into Superstition Mountain. I looked out my window and saw the fire after hearing the explosion. I saw the original "Phoenix Lights" and some that never made the news as well. I saw a "Phoenix Lights hoax in progress" down towards the San Tan Mountains one night from Hwy 60.

One night I was out and heard two helicopters. I think they were the Chinooks with the two propellors on top. At least they sounded like it. But between the two copters and about forty feet lower was something with a dull blinking red light keeping at the same pace.

I have seen rocket launches from Vandenberg AFB in California and from White Sands in New Mexico.

I have seen weather balloons at high altitude.

I have seen a childrens plastic swimming pool about ten feet in diameter rotating hundreds of feet in the air like a UFO.

I have seen a UFO about three miles away and traveling horizontal to the ground doing what appeared to be about four or five hundred mph shooting green sparks out the front and orange sparks out the back and illuminating the cloud layers as it went in and out of them. The news called it a meteor. I know better.

One can see a lot if they keep their eyes open and their head up.

I will be out tonight looking around if the weather stays clear.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join