It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Korea threatens North Korean leadership with precision-guided missile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

"“The cruise missile unveiled today is a precision-guided weapon that can identify and strike the office window of the North’s command headquarters,” ministry spokesman Kim Min-Seok told reporters. It has “deadly destructive power” that could “restrain the enemy headquarters’ activities” during wartime, Kim said."

South Korea Shows Off New Cruise Missile
New South Korean Missile Aimed at North Korean Leadership?

Which 'DEFCON' are we at, now...?

edit on 15-2-2013 by CristobalColonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Color: Purple
Level: Over 9,000!
edit on 2/15/2013 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Typical hot air rhetoric
They probably found some fireworks

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
Typical hot air rhetoric

They backed it up with a demonstration. It's legit.

More to the point; how will a direct threat to the o so venerated crazy Kim dynasty and its top brass escalate proceedings...
edit on 15-2-2013 by CristobalColonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The "capabilities" announcement I can see. But where is the "Threat" as in the OP title?

Many Nations have capabilities but "Threats" are reserved for actual threats.

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Enough already.

# or get off the pot.

OR

Stfu.

OR

Surrender? Just say ok NK you win. And just see what they do.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'm guessing they already fired one, but ended up in the wrong continent*cough Russia*¨

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CristobalColonic

For the populace ? Nothing new
For the politicians ? Let them fry each other the world would be a better place for it

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Does everyone in this topic realize that the article is about South Korea? They are different from North Korea.. SOUTH Korea is the country that has the guided Missile, Not North Korea..

So posts like "# or get off the pot."
and
"why don't we just tell North korea 'you win' and see what happens"
And
"they probably found dome fireworks."
Are completely out of place.

South Korea has Good technology.. They are only showing their tech as to say North Korea.. Stop bugging us..
They made no threats as far as I read.
edit on 2/15/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Fair comment

well pointed out

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
South Korea need to watch their mouths unfortunetly.. Unlike their verbal threats, the North will act if they feel threatened

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Send both sides a copy of Nuclear War films that show just how horrific it is. I dont think Kimmy will be smiling when the radiation makes his hair fall out and he gets radiation sickness, thats if he survives the blast of course.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Since comprehension is not prevalent here, I will assist you with your inability to read the entire article BEFORE stating what you didn't see.

"The cruise missile being unveiled today is a precision-guided weapon that can identify and strike the window of the office of North Korea's leadership," ministry spokesman Kim Min-seok told reporters.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The North threatens the South with 2nd and 3rd steps to be taken if more sanctions are placed on N.Korea and... When today are they showing off there new cruise missle, that they most likely recieved from us in America? This is like the start of a very bad movie ending in the 2nd Korean war. IMHO i'm thinking the powers that be want the North and South to take each other out, as the event's i've been seeing played out say just that, or am I wrong ATS'ers?

If this is TPTB plan... It's a well played plan and both sides fell into the lion's den. And are about to wipe each other off the map. But I guess time will tell.... again!~

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
Typical hot air rhetoric

I doubt that... See as it's S. Korea.. they probably got cruise missiles from us...

top topics

join