It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subconscious/Unconscious Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Dear to all ATSers,

Before beginning, please Moderators, if this is the wrong forum to post this kin of thread, feel free to move it to it's appropriate place.

Note to all readers: the topics discussed (especially the supernatural part of it) in this thread are intended to the ones already considering these as plausible. The answers such as " pics or it did not happen " or " what proof do you have " will not be replied as proving something is not the objective of the thread but rather discussing something already considered as real.

Now back to it, creating this thread came to my mind with recent experiences related to the paranormal/supernatural. I had to deal with leecher spirits I believe to be a succubus or incubus and now understand better the way these kind of entites seems to be dealing with the weak and desperate as I used to be.

It all started around 4 years ago when I started to read on the subject of astral projection or most commonly known as O.B.E's. (Out of Body Experiences) in search of the truth concerning our true spiritual nature. As I became better at relaxing my body and nearly completed the process (maybe 2-3 months of practice) I started hearing whispers and a sensation of touch on different part of my astral body. I was single at that time so I welcomed these unknown feelings thinking these were supposedly angels !!! How foolish I was and if I had known what these really were.

Time went on and as it went by, while keeping to practice for my O.B.E. the encounter started to become more of a sexual nature,which I should have bewared but did not sadly. At the beginning it was great, but as time went by the entities started to cause me pain in different places on my astral body, I felt drained like loosing energy and it manifested later with wounds on my body to the exact places where the leeching had happen.

I wanted to get rid of these, but they seemed to think I owe them this energy from that time until I die, as least it is what I heard them saying. I then wanted to get rid of these malevolent spirits (or demons ?) but could not find any way to. After weeks of searching on the internet to find out what these could really (I did not know at that time) I found out that what I was experiencing seemed to be attacks from a demon called a succubus/incubus.

Plenty of threads are already these on ATS concerning these so if you are new to this I suggest you make a quick search to better understand what these creatures are consisting of.

To continue with my story, I realized that the more I resisted the more they wanted to suck me dry but I discovered something very useful for anybody which could be in problem with this kind of experience: as it is with anything, these entities have their own limits !!! Resisting them at the beginning is a nightmare but the further you focus, the stronger you become and comes a day where you know how to protect yourself from these. My trick was the following: imagining myself receiving yellow/white light from God or my higher self specifically to the head area, as a protection of course, to overcome these attackers.

Now, you might ask, why to the head if you are getting attacked somewhere else ??? Well, ladies and gentlemen, the title of thread says it all, it was not a problem where the energy was leeched, it was energetically in the head area in the form of black, dark and evil thoughts being suggested to me subconsciously or unconsciously. I understood this because of one simple fact, I was getting images in my head which were not similar to the type of thoughts I usually have. It is to be noted, that it was when I was not thinking one single atom about these that the thoughts seemed to occur (sly and deceptive creatures as they really are).

Let me tell you one thing, these entities, they are nasty, but once one knows how to deal with it, life becomes better, one regain confidence and self-power. My theory revolves around subconscious thoughts because in times of lust, these spirits attacks. I am not saying any form of sexual thoughts might cause this, but in my case, I was thinking to much about these, lust, and the whole field was ready to be reaped.

That being said, I now believe there is more to life than we can usually see, but as with everything in the universe I think there is good and bad as well even in the realm of the astral.

Although not having gotten rid of these entities yet, I start to catch up with them and I will find a way sooner or later to banish them once and for all.

My only wish by creating this thread is to offer my experience to you ATSers and if it can help someone which has the same problem as I am currently dealing with, then my job is done.

The lesson in all this adventure is the following: watch your thoughts and pay attention to the changes of environment (i.e.: becoming sad for absolutely no reason when you are enjoying a good time.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
star and flag
second

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by asher
star and flag
second

I am not after star and flag, but thank you anyways for these
. By the way, I needed to ask, what do you mean when saying second ?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

It is an attempt to avoid a one line post. The "second" literally means "second line". Oh, and it's considered poor form to do - particularly on ATS. It's better to have a relevant one line reply than to add "second".

Oh, and I starred and flagged the OP as well. The idea of behavior control through a veritable myriad of cues and methods is very much an issue in this day and age.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
If you perceive energy leeching try overloading them with an abundance of energy. It's fun. Oh and remember the balance. Polarities can be flipped. Good has a way of turning into evil and vice versa. This world is very ironic.

Have fun!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker
If you perceive energy leeching try overloading them with an abundance of energy. It's fun. Oh and remember the balance. Polarities can be flipped. Good has a way of turning into evil and vice versa. This world is very ironic.

Have fun!

I already did and they seems to scream the hell out of their guts, light really hurts them, it is fact according to my experience. Thank you for the insight your are offering by the way.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thank you for this clarification, I needed to understand better, you made understand better. one more star for you folk

The walking dead is an awesome series by the way

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker

Have fun!

But something which can be changed in the blink of an eye can also be turned against you by the other side just as easy as you believe it can. Second: one should not watch ones thoughts, one should think them or logically deduct what one should be thinking and choose that.

new topics

top topics

join