It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wash. state bill would make almost all gun owners criminals

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
What a bunch of BS... I live in WA, this will never pass. I like that other one though
It should just say that any unconstitutional laws period will be ignired within our state.

What better place to take a stand against tyrants than GEORGE WASHINGTON STATE!?

All patriots gather here at once! Report for duty, we are waiting but we don't have all day!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is how it starts. Just like here in Minnesota we voted for the first time on an amendment stating that marriage is between a man and a woman. It did not pass and here we are only a few months later and the homosexuals are trying to pass a law that would make their marriage legal here. Gun laws will take the same route. First it will be large capacity magazines and next all magazines. Gun control legislation is not going to stop or slow down IMO. They are very motivated this time around and more determined than ever before in our history.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Has anyone been watching the MSM on this stuff? apparently they
have "found", with a bright pretty smile on their face, that most
Americans support gun bans, only a few of those in the middle
of nowhere usa care, jim bob i believe was the name the news
guy used, i was honestly taken aback, he was smug, almost like
this was just true and gun control has the green light, creepy......

I think it was msnbc but don't quote me on that. honestly odd that
i even caught it on as i never watch tv let alone msm news. just
flipped in on at work today and there was that creepy fake smile,
the guy looked like brent spiner from star trek, was weird.

And for goodness sake have some dignity, dont drag the homosexual
debate into this, they have the same rights you do, to love happens to
be one of those rights, to share a legal agreement with said love is
another they should share, to choose someone else rights for them
is what the government is doing in this case not the other way around,
you are to the homosexuals as the government is to gun control, using
power to oppress those who should be free, shame on you.
edit on 16-2-2013 by bloodreviara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

And than they are to convert you into Islam? Why don't you shoot them?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Latest Poll form Newsmax: www.newsmax.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
It doesn't matter that laws like these don't pass. The more important thing is that they serves as exhibit A, B, and onwards that when people say that Democrats are gun grabbers, they're not just being hysterical.

Not all democrats are liberals although, all liberals are democrats.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnik
reply to post by dreamingawake

And than they are to convert you into Islam? Why don't you shoot them?

Convert to Islam? No, I don't subscribe to that as their plan. Do you? Shooting them would be asinine.

edit on 16-2-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Well if it passes maybe every gun owner should show up to "comply" cocked and locked the first day.....
Id bet theyll change their minds soon enough if you all insisted the goverment no longer represented the will of the people....and told them you were staying till they changed their traitorous tune.....

Actually the best course of action would be for everyone you know to join the NRA, NRA-ILA, Gun Owners of America, The Second Amendment Foundation, and call or write your reps. Now is the time to speak up. As they say and ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Don't let the Brown Shoes get a foot in the door...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Update:

Mistake in gun bill could defeat the effort

One of the major gun-control efforts in Olympia this session calls for the sheriff to inspect the homes of assault-weapon owners. The bill’s backers say that was a mistake.
Seattletimes.com

Mistake or caught sneaking it in.

edit on 17-2-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Beware the jews in government wanting to take gun rights from you so that they can commit the same sort of Bolshevik JEWS torture and massacre of about 60 million civilian Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, Slavs and other races in the few decades after Marxist takeover in 1917 of Tsarist Russia. Karl Marx was a jew and so are all the top Bolsheviks Lenin, Trotsky, Kaganovich and likely Stalin too. It was reported this sort of murderous rampage occurred: people had their eyes gouged out, their guts were disemboweled and tied to posts, hung in the manner of crucifixion to die slowly, pregnant mothers had their abdomens ripped apart, slicing off pieces of flesh, molten lead poured into their mouths, etc ...

Please see this: www.subvertednation.net...

Treasonous dual Israel/US citizens in very powerful public offices and positions of authority have totally hijacked the government to serve jewish interests and very obviously IsraHELL. Make no mistake, IsraHELL mossad agents together with their jewish agents in US Govt were behind the 911 WTC terrorism in 2001. It is too darn clear that jewish lobbies are the real power and puppet master of the facade US Govt. and they do have every intent to kill Americans in the hundreds of millions. You keep your guns or gruesome death awaits you at the hands of jews and their minions. Be prepared to FIRE into these jew scum filth when the time comes. Any attempt to confiscate guns is perfectly opportunity to start the WAR ON JEWS.

As an organized folk militia take back control of America through the barrel of the gun as there is no other option left. Really, folks, no other way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join