It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wash. state bill would make almost all gun owners criminals

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
We had the same thing here in MO (link was provided in post above). I contacted my state rep who said it had no chance of passing. It is, however, disconcerting that anybody would propose such a thing in the first place. The Agenda 21/NWO folks are just testing the waters for the time being. They have to know that these laws won't get passed.

At some point in the future, it's going to boil down to who is willing to put up a fight. Right or wrong, what happens happens and that's it. A law like this getting through wouldn't be the first unconstitutional law that got through. The Second Amendment says that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, so how is it we can have the National Firearms Act?

People in the US in general don't even understand the concept that the Second Amendment was designed not only to allow for the quick assembly of a militia for defense of the State, but also as a means for people to defend the State against a tyrannical federal government. This is confirmed in writing by our founding fathers in MANY publications. And it makes sense too. And the Second Amendment has absolutely nothing to do with hunting or recreation. In fact, the state-of-the art weapons SHOULD be in the hands of the people to ensure the federal government NEVER gets the upper hand. I know, hard one to grasp, but that's what it's supposed to be.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
State after state, they are going after them ALL. This crap has got to stop.

New Mexico is pushing legislation already, too. Not sure if it passed even though I live here.

Albuquerque democrat Miguel Garcia says it is too easy to get guns in New Mexico.

He wasted no time introducing a bill that would force anyone trying to sell a gun at a gun show or privately to do a background check on the buyer first.

Really, Miguel? You're prepared to give access to the NICS system to the general public?

Retard.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
reply to post by dreamingawake

˚ Sheriffs to yearly inspect homes of people who are allowed to own assault weapons for safety measures.

Three things in that sentence stand out;
1- yearly home inspections and,
2- being allowed to own a firearm and,
3- is the firearm for protection, or hunting/target-range enthusiasts?

The bill just wants people to become less legitimate, and enjoy less liberties, like having to let strangers enter your 'secure' domicile to inspect it. Like being on parole?

Who is the bogey man this time?

NONE, Loveguy. Star, because the only reason the Sherriff should come in
and inspect your weapon should be he sometime needs your butt in a posse--
and you'd better be ready to grab and go with him if you're on the list!
For whatever other reason,
the best way to unseat a dictator is make him act like one.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Is there a webpage dedicated to nothing but posting the names of any "Public Servant" in big bold letters as to their gun stance ( I'm sure there is but if not, hint-hint). I for one would like to know the names of all those wishing to take away My freedoms ( from any State they may reside)...and vote em' out!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Thank u

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

I love the way you put this "the best way to unseat a dictator is make him act like one."

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's quite clear that no matter what we do, we will be labelled t3rrorists or criminals. You might as well just keep the guns, not register them (because once you register them they will know right where to go when the seize all weapons like they did in Canada), you will then have something to fight them with as they come to arrest you or kill you for doing absolutely nothing at all.

The government lives in secret and never shows us their hand....why should we do any different. It is in secrecy that the government has been able to get this far...it is in OUR secrecy that we can push them back and make them behave more appropriately and realize that it is the people THEY serve.....not the people serving them and their genocidal agenda's. Keep your guns, let them pass what laws they will, if it does not match the constitution...their laws are not legal no matter what they tell you on their controlled media boxes.

If you cross the line of the law...the law punishes you...when they cross the law....they should be punished as well. Now, who do you suppose should punish the law...when the law can't even follow their own laws? Rather create tyrannical laws for us, and laws that allow them to do the very things they say that we cannot. It is the PEOPLE who will punish them when they get fed up...it has always happened, and it always will. Only if we keep our secrets, keep our weapons, and stop telling the government everything they want to know...you are showing your cards and you will then lose the game.

As they create underground establishments and use black project money to create better devices to t0rcher and kill us as well as remove our freedoms and lock us of indefinitely without trial (I am looking in your direction Mr. Obama) we really should keep our guns and keep our moths shut about having them.

Just look at how the cops are getting out of control lately... if they treat us like this WITH guns...how would they treat you if you had absolutely no defense at all. You already know the answer to that, don't you?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Quote from Franklin Roosevelt “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”,quote indicate that we should not let our fear motivate us. Fear should not be a motivating factor for either our actions or our behavior.
Most of the talking heads in the news media, as well as our own representatives in Congress.
They are all trying to scare the American public into supporting drastic increases in government and government spending with horrible scenarios of what will happen if we allow the government to shutdown.
Frankly I’m more concerned about what will happen if we don't shut the government down.......

They are all predicting doom and gloom for our entire country if we allow the government to run out of money. Excuse me!
Don’t they know that we have already run out of money?
We are already more than $16 trillion dollars in debt?
What would happen if they turned off the lights, closed the doors, and just got the hell out of town?
Probably nothing, except that out children’s future might begin to look a little bit brighter as all of the lights begin to dim in all of their closed offices! Hell, they all take a week off between Christmas and New Years, don’t they? And when they all get back to their desks after the first of the year, nothing has changed has it?
The United States Government is desperately trying to frighten the American people.
Both the Congress and the President are engaging in scare tactics.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
All I can say is I'm glad I got out of that rainy hell-hole when I got out of the Navy.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

Yes. There comes a time when...if your government offices are filled with human excrement (or bad politicians), a country needs to clean those offices out and start anew. Germany rebuilt after Hitler was taken out and that whole government was dissolved. America can do the same.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in Government" Thomas Jefferson

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
To think the United States government has the aptitude to pull off serious gun control while being unable to balance something as simple as a checkbook makes me laugh.

Then I remember these are the same people who created the most destructive weapons ever conceived and actually USED them on a populated area.

It stops being funny when you think about it.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It will a cold day in hell before this passes!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by georgeandrew

With 150 million+ killed in the 20th century alone I would say never surrender your arms! Had the Jews under Stalin or those in Nazi Germany been armed, whew!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This Bill will of course not be passed although it is part of a strategy used; "Push For A Mile and Win A Few Steps". This is not what is really important, what is important is what people do about the sponsors Washington state Senators. Ed Murray (D), Jeanne Kohl-Welles (D) and Adam Kline (D). If the people of their Districts do not have these men removed or replaced through elections, they the voters who keep these men in office are just as much the Traitors as these men are.

If you support, defend or stand by and do nothing, you are Accessories to the crimes.
edit on 15-2-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by georgeandrew

With 150 million+ killed in the 20th century alone I would say never surrender your arms! Had the Jews under Stalin or those in Nazi Germany been armed, whew!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
This Bill will of course not be passed although it is part of a strategy used; "Push For A Mile and Win A Few Steps". This is not what is really important, what is important is what people do about the sponsors Washington state Senators. Ed Murray (D), Jeanne Kohl-Welles (D) and Adam Kline (D). If the people of their Districts do not have these men removed or replaced through elections, they the voters who keep these men in office are just as much the Traitors as these men are.

If you support, defend or stand by and do nothing, you are Accessories to the crimes.

That statement rings so true it isn't even funny. That is exactly what got us here in NYS in the trouble we are in now. But very few people want to understand that unfortunately. But the tide is turning on these folks, and through perseverance we will root them out 1 by 1 if we have to. My preferred method would be a big sturdy tree and some quality rope considering this is our lives they like messing around with, it is no joking matter.Some of these bills could literally put you or your families life on the line so it would be a justifiable punishment in my mind. Again just my opinion for what it's worth.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
S-0908.1 _____________________________________________
SENATE BILL 5737 (Corrected Copy)

sounnds like soe people need to go question these people about this personally!! nuff said

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel

Originally posted by MajorKarma

That statement rings so true it isn't even funny. That is exactly what got us here in NYS in the trouble we are in now. But very few people want to understand that unfortunately. But the tide is turning on these folks, and through perseverance we will root them out 1 by 1 if we have to. My preferred method would be a big sturdy tree and some quality rope considering this is our lives they like messing around with, it is no joking matter.Some of these bills could literally put you or your families life on the line so it would be a justifiable punishment in my mind. Again just my opinion for what it's worth.

I wish the "Tide" had turned but it will not matter how pissed off or how awake the American People are when they "Crash The Dollar" and that is just ahead. When they are ready they will close the Banks, Execute Martial Law and Offer Their Solution, which will be to offer everyone the opportunity to convert their money in banks and hid away to a "New Digital Dollar", which will draw all paper money (every dollar) out into the open to be accessed, controlled and taxed at will. Of course the American people will be really angry but their Bellies Will Rule The Day and those who resist and fight back, they will be killed or hauled off to FEMA CAMPS and ironically, Obama is the ONE...he is the one to do this and will be very good at explaining how their is no choice. No one will be able to buy or sell; bartering will be made illegal and those who break the rules will find their Digital Account Frozen or Seized.

Now tell me, am I lying or crazy? Let's hope so .

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I don't know why people are surprised at this.Extremists propose all kinds of stuff. Most of it doesn't get passed. But the proposals give you some idea of what's not possible, as their very nature precludes that. Don't always be so ready to answer to the alarm bells.

It is good to see the opposing positions Sometimes is to good to see what little if any merit exists in this position. and gain some insight into those who oppose you.

One poster's suggestion to show up at the legislature with those arms at ready. I wonder what response this would provoke. Don't be too quick to answer.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join