It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteorite Crashes in Russia

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Most probably ...but ever so neatly.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Much as I would love this to be a plain and simple meteorite hitting the same spot in Russia AGAIN, something is niggling about some of the pictures....as I have said before, when a portion of the contrail has perfectly uniform, parallel, well spaced contrails that to all intents LOOK very much like those of certain weaponry such as the AHW and we are shown pictures of a perfectly smooth, regular diameter circular hole in the ice that looks like a machine did it, and we are told about International conflicts, International weaponry competitiveness, oil crises, Korean nukes etc etc then one must try to see the bigger picture minus the 'strawberry shortcake all gov / MSM are the only way' glasses.

To some this translates as ''paranoid lunatic'', ''you said it was aliens'', ''you think everything is a conspiracy'' etc. To me it is logical to question things. Isn't that the purpose of science?
edit on 16-2-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
Much as I would love this to be a plain and simple meteorite hitting the same spot in Russia AGAIN, something is niggling about some of the pictures....as I have said before, when a portion of the contrail has perfectly uniform, parallel, well spaced contrails that to all intents LOOK very much like those of certain weaponry such as the AHW and we are shown pictures of a perfectly smooth, regular diameter circular hole in the ice that looks like a machine did it, and we are told about International conflicts, International weaponry competitiveness, oil crises, Korean nukes etc ertc then one must try to see the bigger picture minus the 'strawberry shortcake all gov / MSM are the only way' glasses.

Waiting on more ''paranoid lunatic'', ''you said it was aliens'', ''you think everything is a conspiracy'' comments from my increasingly evident loyal detractors every thread I visit.

You see, that's the "layers around truth" Armstrong was talking about. Scientists, or anyone with clear, analytical mind, would like access to facts, but the system creates false reality and prevents that. So, instead of dealing with facts of nature in a real-time manner, we get buried into political reality of affection, ideas and emotions, which by the way are not recognized by natural scientists as "real" entities... But they are

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

"layers around truth" Armstrong was talking about

That isn't what he said and it isn't what he was talking about.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

"layers around truth" Armstrong was talking about

That isn't what he said and it isn't what he was talking about.

Yes it is.
That was double speak, there is a deeper layer to what he was saying and it is visible to some.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Sure.

He was talking to students in an inspiring manner. Encouraging them to explore. To continue the legacy of human exploration.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2/16/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
as I have said before, when a portion of the contrail has perfectly uniform, parallel, well spaced contrails that to all intents LOOK very much like those of certain weaponry such as the AHW

The vapor trails were curious. So, I went digging....which led me to several intriquing finds
on the secret Russian Space Command, and all. Yet, that really does nothing to prove
that this is a secret weapon, rather its a phenomenom we have not seen so up and close before,
thanks to all of the dash cams and cameras.

ETA :

OK video removed due to it was on Live Leak as footage from
the bolide, yet it is not.

edit on 16-2-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

That isn't a bolide.
It's a jet contrail lit by the setting sun.

link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

That is not a meteor, its an aircraft with two short contrails being filmed at sunset/sunrise.
Its way to slow to be a meteor.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

link   

Sure.

He was talking to students in an inspiring manner. Encouraging them to explore. To continue the legacy of human exploration.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is what Armstrong said, from quotation on your link:

Today we have with us a group of students, among America's best. To you we say we have only completed a beginning. We leave you much that is undone. There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of the truth's protective layers. There are many places to go beyond belief. Those challenges are yours--in many fields, not the least of which is space, because there lies human destiny.

Nothing is determined in his speech. To go "beyond belief" - can you really do that?
What are truth's protective layers?
Lies.
He told students to look for lies and remove them and see through them.
He wasn't simply delivering a politically correct speech. That may look like that on the surface, but where is the depth hidden by layers of lies?

I say, nothing prevents us to see the truth, except the system which lays layers of smoke and quicksand and tries to stop us cold from moving freely and discovering. The system likes people like Armstrong, exactly because of double speech they can always spin the way they like. But, there are those who can see through such maneuvers.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Contrails, and zooming the camera creates illusion it is moving very fast, but it is a very strong zoom objective doing the cinematographic trick.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The mysteries of the universe.

He told students to look for lies and remove them and see through them.
He told students to go out and continue the legacy of the exploration of space which he and others had begun.

Context. Look at the context. You can take any single statement from any speech anyone has ever made and interpret it to suit any agenda you want. But you can't do that if you look at it in context. Bart Sibrel tricked you and you swallowed it.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The mysteries of the universe.

So sorry Phage, you are cool and everything but not as cool as Sir Armstrong.
His exact words are truth's protective layers and he never explained himself further - neither should you.

edit on 16-2-2013 by Exitt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

but the system creates false reality and prevents that. So, instead of dealing with facts of nature in a real-time manner, we get buried into political reality of affection, ideas and emotions,

Doesn't it just... well said!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

neither should you.

But it's ok for Moon hoax believer to do so?

But I don't really get your point. You mean Armstrong had no reason for saying it? He didn't want anyone to know what he meant? I disagree and the content of his address makes his intent quite clear.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, you have fallen for political correctness. And PC is censorship.

That is one hell of a protective layer preventing people from thinking out of the Box.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Phage, you have fallen for political correctness. And PC is censorship.
No. I use critical thinking and I understand the concept of context. I hold no truck with political correctness.

That is one hell of a protective layer preventing people from thinking out of the Box.
Too bad most people who claim to think "outside the box", don't have the foggiest idea about what's inside it in the first place (or even know the origin of the phrase).

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
so i forgot, whats this thread about? astronauts? chemtrails? earth extinctions?..oh that right..a meteor strike in russia

ok..im gunna dive in the 'looks like missile contrails' question... this is how the argument should be done...dont just state a opinion....

(clears throat)....we have 2 side by side contrails that seem parralel with each other..they arent identical but are very similiar in formation. in some of the pics that show the contrail at its..sorta entry point..the trail is thinner and at a certain point they get very large..maybe this is when a cloaked aircraft launched the missiles or when a new type of launch system deployed it dual object package. but this said, how high up are the contrails and just how wide in circumfance are the trails and how long are the trails? if those trails are many miles long and many miles high and 100s of feet in circumfrence....i would imagine that those would have to be some rather large missles..icbm types or something. having watched cruise missle launched from ships, they leave a big smoke plume at first but would that plume be seen miles away? i dont know. other types of missiles, say a patriot system, leave smoke plumes but they dont seem too big. or could these be a space launched system? aslo....there is a pic of a large black smoke cloud rising from the zinc factory, i assume just as or right after its 'collapse'...now would that black smoke cloud be indicative of a certain type of 'explosive blast' ?

(end of presentation) im just asking questions..that said im on the side of a metoer strike
edit on 16-2-2013 by clearmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
The information is out there. Educate yourself. Put down the text books and read the testimonies. But then you'll have the tedious task of deciphering what's real (heartfelt) and what's bullchit but....it's worth it. Trust!
Gordon Mitchell is a fine honorable man. He's my neighbor. Not that that makes any difference but if you're a people person (opposed to a 'text' or 'media' person) you can read others and spot sincerity. Mr Mitchell is more than sincere and has no agenda attached to his existence.
So my suggestion to you is: get off ATS and stop being our resident debunker and listen to your fellow Human being who has a lot of 'off the record' information to share

HA, you're usually better than this -- resorting to clumsy tricks in claiming there is evidence that Ed [not 'Gordon'] Mitchell had a UFO expereince of his own, on a space flight...

...but when challenged, dodging with the nonsense that it's up to the doubter to find the evidence you claim exists, which the doubter doesn't believe exists.

Try to imagine how foolish this looks to somebody new to this debate.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
We no longer need to be told. We are independent thinkers now. We see, experience and know on our own. We don't need to be TOLD what's real. ....

The only thing your thinking is 'independent' of, is real evidence. Nowhere does Mitchell say what you claim he says about NASA UFO secrets, not even in the link you offer as proof.

If we asked Mitchell directly if he had any UFO experience on a space flight, pr knew any other astronauts who had, what do you suppose he would say?

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join