It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteorite Crashes in Russia

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stopbeingnaive
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

What is so questionable? The round circle the meteorite created in the ice? How do you know that is abnormal? You keep talking about these questionable things and scientific knowledge but haven't once backed up any of these claims. So, yes, I am still calling you a paranoid lunatic, who fails to look at anything from a pragmatic standpoint. You want to question everything which is fine but at least be rational when you do it.

I questioned 2 photo's.

You called me a ''paranoid lunatic''.

You are more likely the paranoid lunatic if you call people such harsh names for questioning something then defending themselves from attacks.

Message to MODS, name calling ok now is it?

edit on 16-2-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by winofiend

Stop talking nonsense.

I never even once mentioned any other asteroid / meteoroid / meteorite.

I QUESTIONED certain pictures.

Stop jumping on the attack bandwagon, people like you are the bane of threads.

Don't you have anyone to bully in real life?

Oh poor widdle you.. no one agrees with you that the evil possible somethings are out to get us.. wah wah.

you're the bane, sweety.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

You are a bully.

I don't give a damn if you or anyone else agrees. I never even offered a thesis. I QUESTIONED some photo's which part of that can you not handle...oh wait it's that it QUESTIONS your opinion, albeit a scientifically UNEDUCATED opinion.

Keep your pathetic sarcasm to yourself, I have better things to do than wasting time defending myself from idiots comments.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

He he, well then it will destroy earth with its planetbusting beam! Damn empire... smh

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
For those that cannot see the merit of questioning things if they don't look right or don't fit general science, or suspect media of fakery, governments of lies etc, don't bother going on conspiracy sites. If you are here just for bullying then go be bullied right back but 10 times more.

There are already conflicting reports from MSM on this Russian incident, if you cannot see beyond the reports for the TRUTH, then don't read about it on ATS.

questionable science

At stake is the fate of the universe. In 1915, Einstein derived the equations of general relativity that describe the workings of a gravity-dominated cosmos. He added a fudge factor called the cosmological constant to ensure that, in keeping with contemporary tastes, the universe described neither expanded nor contracted. Soon after, though, Edwin Hubble showed that distant galaxies were receding from us, blowing the static universe apart. Einstein reputedly disowned his idea. He might now want to disown the disowning. The discovery in 1998 that very distant supernovae appear to be not just receding but accelerating away from us suggests the presence of a mysterious "dark energy" that counteracts gravity's pull

"THERE ARE NO MAGNETIC MONOPOLES". The garish pink capitals in which the lecturer chalked those words up on the blackboard remain etched in my mind, an indelible memory from my first year as an undergraduate physicist. That was 1997. How the world has changed. Or not. The cosmic monopole remains as elusive as ever. This freely moving particle, predicted by many grand theories of the universe, is thought to carry a single quantum of magnetic "charge", rather as an electron carries a single unit of electric charge. As far as we can tell, though, nature only supplies magnetic charges, or poles, in pairs - the inseparable north and south poles of the bar magnets beloved of school science demonstrations, for example. Why, we are not quite sure. But it turns out we can make our own monopoles

questionable media

Most Americans believe the lie that the mainstream media is “fair and balanced” and is looking out for the interests of average Americans. Well, that simply is not true. Those in the mainstream media serve those that are providing them with paychecks. The reality is that just 6 gigantic corporations collectively own most of the major mainstream media outlets in this country. Reporters are simply not going to be allowed to report stories that are severely damaging to those corporations or to the owners of those corporations. In addition, reporters are simply not going to be allowed to report stories that are severely damaging to those that spend millions of dollars on advertising (such as pharmaceutical companies) on those mainstream media outlets. At this point, our “news” is absolutely packed with propaganda. Way too often, things are not what they seem to be on television. The mainstream media lies, lies and then lies some more. They give us the version of “reality” that their owners want us to have.

questionable governments

It is inescapable historical reality that leaders of nations will lie to their people to trick them into wars they otherwise would have refused. It is not "conspiracy theory" to suggest that leaders of nations lie to trick their people into wars. It is undeniable fact.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Alien spacecraft Crash in Russia.
On TV, radio, Internet blatantly lie that it was a meteorite.
But in reality it is a UFO flying ship with humanoids.
This is not meteorite !!!!!
See the photo, UFO flying ship during the fall overturned
www.polit.ru...
he triangular form, Its size is about 30-40 meters. color silver.
The territory of the fall of the ship's classified.
In the ship found the bodies of humanoids (about 2.5 meters tall, with tails), unknown objects, and sundry maps, weapons, accessories and some clothing.
Within a radius of two kilometers - cordon FBI special military. Even where police closed the entrance. Fighters fly.
A week ago, in Chelyabinsk flying UFO ships.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by chelyabinsk

Well... If it's all the same to you, I'm not buying that. Meteor's have been whizzing into us everyday, bigger ones are bound to occur. UFO's are not quite so prolific, so I'm gonna side with science and play the odd's.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
weeklyworldnews.com...

A UFO from Planet Zeeba crashed into Chelyabinsk, Russia last night!

A UFO from Planet Zeeba crashed into Chelyabinsk, Russia last night! Russia’s Urals region has been rocked by an explosion in the stratosphere. The impact wave damaged several buildings, and blew out thousands of windows amid frigid winter weather. Hundreds are seeking medical attention for minor injuries. Thousands of buildings were damaged. The world press is saying that the crash in Chelyabinsk was connected to asteroid 2012 DA14, but WWN has learned from sources in Russia and at NASA that the crash was in fact a spaceship from Planet Zeeba, which is in another solar system, just outside Jupiter.

The Russian space agency Roskosmos is saying that the object that crashed in the Chelyabinsk region is a meteorite:

“According to preliminary estimates, this space object is of non-technogenic origin and qualifies as a meteorite. It was moving at a low trajectory with a speed of about 30 km/s.”

But a prominent Russian extraterrestrial expert told WWN that the crash was “absolutely an alien spaceship.” The source went on to tell WWN that the spaceship has been moved to a remote location in Siberia, where it will be examined by scientists from around the world.
Witnesses said the explosion was so loud that it seemed like an earthquake and thunder had struck at the same time, and that there were huge trails of smoke across the sky. Others reported seeing burning objects fall to earth.

The incident in Chelyabinsk bears a strong resemblance to a 1908 Tunguska event in Russia – a there was an exceptionally powerful explosion in Siberia believed to have been caused by an alien spaceship.

The good news is that Planet Zeeba is a friendly planet. ”The aliens from Zeeba have been circling Earth for the last two years,” said Dr. John Malley of the U.N. Panel on Extraterrestrials. “They are here to protect us from the more aggressive aliens from Planet Gootan, who have been quietly invading our planet since 2010, preparing for an attack.”
Dr. Malley and NASA scientists are now in Chelyabinsk, examining the Zeeban ship. Meanwhile, press around the world keeps pushing the “asteroid story” so that citizens are not alarmed or panicked. ”But there is no reason for any citizen on Earth to worry, ” said Dr. Malley. ”This was an accident, and it actually makes me feel good to know that the Zeebans are out there looking out for us.”
Vladimir Putin called leaders around the world early this morning, telling them that he would protect earth from any and all alien invasions. He declined any military help saying that “Russia is the only country that can properly protect our planet from an alien invasion.” The Russian Army is ready to go.

Putin was heading to Siberia to examine the Zeeban ship. President Obama had no comment as he headed to a vacation in West Palm Beach

I was looking online and found this to be rather interesting, what do you guys think, assuming what there saying this is true could it be possbile that an alien space ship crashed into earth? Its not nice that they crashed but its exciting that they landed here after all this time we were looking for life outside this planet and the space people found us, im so happy they found us

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jvdas
reply to post by eriktheawful

They are very similar though, perhaps not identical

even contrails of aircraft are not identical but they are similar.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SnowyOwl

I really hope you're joking...

If not, google batboy

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SnowyOwl

A UFO from Planet Zeeba

And that was the point I stopped reading!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
For those that cannot see the merit of questioning things

There is a merit in questioning things, but this goes BOTH sides. Don't you make the mistake that you got to your favorite conspiracy/UFO etc. site and (mistakenly) assume that the information you find THERE (as opposed to MSM sites) is more trustworthy, better researched, more "true" and doesn't have a bias. (WHICH, by the way, conspiracy people always ONLY see at the MSM sites).

If anything, there is a lot more reason to be skeptical and critical if you get your news from "alternative "sources than from (most) MSM sites.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Human_Alien

Each fragment creates a sonic boom as it passes overhead but are you sure you hear 9 separate booms? None are repeated in the various videos?

Take a listen yourself. I heard and counted 9 booms/explosions.

And don't get too used to this but I actually like your explanation. Thanks!
See?...doesn't it give you pleasure to be helpful than a condescending snake to me all the time?

I think ATS members should cyberly; light a camp fire, join hands and break out in a chorus of Kumbaya now

I watched and listened to a few different videos and depending on how near or far you hear a different amount of explosions.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Was it a meteor? Tests are being conducted so we can know for sure, but I'm inclined to believe the following more than American Media.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You probably can't win the UFO side of the argument given the evidence. Meteor showers are a well understood phenomena so when a large object such as DA 14 is forecast to track close to Earth the likelihood of other Meteor sightings is greatly increased.

Now we have the Japan meteor sighting as well as the Russian event. They still have not found any remnants of the Russian object on the ground. Speculations run remarkably close to those that surrounded the 1908 Tunguska UFO event. Was it mostly ice? or was it traveling so fast it still had escape velocity and exited? One report said the recent air blast was equivalent to 30 Hiroshima style bombs, the original Tunguska event was reported to be about 3 times that of a nuclear weapon. Probably the original event did inspire turn of the century physicists to consider matter / energy conversion.

There are a ton of links for the Tunguska UFO, Russian Roswell, Secret KGB files etc. etc. Here are a couple links explaining some of the other Tunguska inspirations.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.alien-ufos.com...

Who has the time to read through 90 pages of this stuff to find anything new?

Probably just die for people exactly the same way the Tunguska event did, no?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Indeed there is merit in questioning things, but "Planet Zeeba" is so obviously taking the urine that it just reflects badly on the community here as a whole. Yes I know discussions should take place, but we've gone from ridiculous speed to ludicrous speed here captain.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quibbler
Here's another good video of the "asteroid".

What's weird is that last night I saw two meteorites fall in a pasture only a few hundred feet away from me within a 30 minute period. I wonder if they were tiny fragments from wherever this one came from.

I'm amazed by the people who carry on driving.
If I saw that, I would have to pull over and freak out a little.
edit on 16-2-2013 by Taissa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I'm no expert, but I do know that meteors do not explode. They can burn up with a lot of crackling if your close enough to hear, or they can crash. They do not explode, so this was not a meteor.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 9186830614

Sorry to tell you but meteors do explode.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join