It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteorite Crashes in Russia

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CorvusClorox

There are no deaths reported due to this.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

This little ole meteor was just a taste of what is coming. Millions of 75 pounders in the tail of ELENIN= (Extinction Level Event Nibiru Is Near). A new space we are in, with new debris. As I have stated before the meteors are warnings of what is coming.

COMET= Communication of the End Times.
edit on 15-2-2013 by prophetboy12 because: Add One last thing

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

I believe the saying is "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me." If you want an old wives tale just ask an old wife. (me !)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Comet Elenin.
No. We won't be seeing what's left of her for a very, very long time if at all.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by DangerDeath

This little ole meteor was just a taste of what is coming. Millions of 75 pounders in the tail of ELENIN= (Extinction Level Event Nibiru Is Near). A new space we are in, with new debris. The meteors are warnings of what is coming.

I am aware that outer space is full of things and not empty at all.
Obviously, Solar system is not just planets and moons/asteroids, and is by no means an isolated system as we'd like to believe.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Then there are people like you that blindly criticize without ANY knowledge whatsoever of the things others have researched.

Oh did I mention those that jump on false trail criticizing bandwagons, oh wait isn't that just bullying.

How about you mind your own posts, this post was replying to another poster.

Stop wasting my time and get back to watching mainstream tv news, there might just be whole load of truth out there they didn't bother to tell you, you wouldn't want a whole load of truths winging their way to you now would you?
edit on 15-2-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zfuture

Thats noble ...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

Lab produced diseases ? Pretty sure the Geneva convention outlawed that kind of research a long time ago. Reading too much Stephen King lately ? Yeah, they'll head for those bunkers as soon as they get them built. LOL.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Bullying from your POV I guess. From mine its dispelling rumors and bad information. I call that educating. You're the one who started the name calling I just defended the person you were attacking.
edit on 15-2-2013 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

I believe the saying is "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me." If you want an old wives tale just ask an old wife. (me !)

And.......???? i'm past caring.

sorry...no beef with you old woman...

edit on 15-2-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You're pulling the prayer rug out from under this one. ( or maybe its a flying carpet LOL)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
"The white light from the missile cannot be generated by other objects.

Reason: Normal burning causes red glow max. To get other colours that are indicators of more energy (higher temp) more oxygen is required. Only solid rocket fuel and other oxygen generating engines can produce such effects. So it must have been a missile on this evidence alone.

Double check all I said with meteor and missile experts.

This, each piece of evidence I have just given you, is indisputable and non-ambiguous ie it is conclusive of one fact: it was a missile.

Also, it had a corkscrew trail. A corkscrew trail is only possible with missiles..."

Quoted from... projectcamelotportal.com...
edit on 15-2-2013 by jvdas because: bad grammar

edit on 15-2-2013 by jvdas because: more bad grammar

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
time ago 2009 NASA stated that severe space weather was coming. I also read about something called the Oort cloud full of debris that our solar system would be passing?

Maybe we now see the first signs of that?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jrtallent

Great, thanks! I didn't know YouTube had that feature. Now I can go watch some of these Russian videos that are out there!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol

Originally posted by karen61560

And.......???? i'm past caring.

sorry...no beef with you old woman...

edit on 15-2-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)
None taken. Going to get my geritol now.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I dont know if anyone has mentioned about it, but its weird that this asteroid had caused such damage.

I tried some calculations using this site:
impact.ese.ic.ac.uk...
And i tried various scenarios with different values that i gathered across the media news.
Diameter of russian asteroid was estimated to be around 3 to 15 m[at most!!!]
Velocity was estimated to be around 12,7[nasa data] to 30km/s[roskosmos data]
Density was unknown, but i tried calculations for 3000kg/m3 and 8000kg/m3[iron/nickel asteroid]
Impact angle tried from 25 to 60.
And distance from impact at 1m.

Even with a worst case scenario -15m diameter, 30km/s velocity, 8000kg/m3 density,60 degree impact angle, and distance from impact at 1m[standing on the ground perpendicular to airburst] only glass windows will shatter, but you can check from news that few building were destroyed by blast, so i guess it wasnt such weak.
And that's with the worst case scenario where asteroid is going 30km/s[usually its around 12-16km/s], impact angle is very steep[usually 45 degree], density is rarely such high.

Could it be that a true DA14 airbursted and only a very few remainings hit the ground?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by piotrburz

but you can check from news that few building were destroyed by blast, so i guess it wasnt such weak.
I saw one collapsed roof. Perhaps it already had a heavy load of snow?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Exactly. Even though we know they are not connected given the fact that they came from two different directions...even if we didn't know this it would be highly unlikely that the two were connected given the difference in time between the two's arrival to Earth oe near Earth.

If a large Asteroid where to break up prior to entering Earth's atmosphere....the parts would still be traveling at very similar velocities given that they will either hit Earth or skim by it.

Unless the Asteroid broke up some time before impact as in years or months and by some chance of Celestial Mechanics two pieces of happened to have the perfect conditions of Gravitic Effect such as one being Sling Shot around the Sun in one direction and the other Asteroid piece the same but in another where they were shot back by going around an orbiting planet they might head back to Earth at relatively the same time but this is a high probability.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by piotrburz

but you can check from news that few building were destroyed by blast, so i guess it wasnt such weak.
I saw one collapsed roof. Perhaps it already had a heavy load of snow?

I guess their estimation arent such good:
Info from this site:
boards.straightdope.com...
says that 0,7 psi is needed for glass shattering, and calculations give 1,24 psi.
All in all that event might be true.

Edit:
NASA provided better estimates:
www.jpl.nasa.gov...
15m diameter and 18km/s.
edit on 15-2-2013 by piotrburz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Unless the Asteroid broke up some time before impact...

In which case it would not be unreasonable to still say they were unrelated.

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join