It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spooky DORNer Synchronicty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Is this metaphysical? A German heavy metal band released an album cover back in 2004: www.d-o-r-n.de...

As random as that may be could image searching keywords of current events lead to possible reliable warnings from the metaphysical realm?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Its not exactly a cabin on fire, if thats what your getting at.

edit on 14-2-2013 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I find it
more suspicious his name also could spell DRONE. As in the first person on american soil to be hunted by one. Sounds like they are conditioning us somehow subliminally

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

No, but it does seem to resemble a man on fire... that reminds me of a recent headline I read where CNN pundits were innapropriately talking about the whole Dorner story and one mentioned that the whole affair reminded him of a "Denzel Washington movie"...Man On Fire is the title of one of his movies...more synchronicty?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

By the way guess who just quit smoking today?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hmm. I believe in spirituality, and that if the universe (god) wants you to find something, it will show it to you in some shape or form. So it could very well be possible that an image search might turn up some sort of prophetic materials, at least I believe as such.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

Underrated movie that one.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
But Dorn isn't Dorn-er and Dorn means thorn in German [hence the thorny writing]. So something that sounds vaguely like something and has some fire on it, is now a synchronicity?

Imma gonna find me some moa! Synchronicities that is, shouldn't be too difficult.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I find it facinating that people can bull so much bull crap out thier butt

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
I find it
more suspicious his name also could spell DRONE. As in the first person on american soil to be hunted by one. Sounds like they are conditioning us somehow subliminally

did not the current US President state that no drones have ever been used to hunt american citizens on american soil. I think he dropped he ball on that one.

edit on 15-2-2013 by Tindalos2013 because: missing word

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666
But Dorn isn't Dorn-er and Dorn means thorn in German [hence the thorny writing]. So something that sounds vaguely like something and has some fire on it, is now a synchronicity?

Imma gonna find me some moa! Synchronicities that is, shouldn't be too difficult.

Thorn could mean dorner was a thorn in the LAPD's side....

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
He wanted to clear his name

Did at any time he talk to you about why he was doing what he was doing? He had said, I just want to clear my name. Reporter: The couple only managed to break free when dorn earp stole their car.
The story fills in much of what police didn't know about his whereabouts, after he crashed his car and set it ablaze. The couple believes they could have been in their cabin since at least last friday. Burn the gas.
Burn the gas. Burn it down. Reporter: Meantime, police said tear gas canisters may have started the fire they believe ultimately engulfed dorner.
But not on purpose. We did not intentionally burn down that cabin to get mr. Dorner out.

new topics

top topics

join