The Real State of the Union 2013...

page: 1
6

log in

join

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Peter Schiff dismantles Obama's BS and gives the real state of the union and it's not pretty. I hope every one is preparing for whats coming. Everything Obama wants to do is going to make things worse not better... Peter lays it out straight forward and to the point. Well worth the listen.



edit on 14-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye
 


To be truthful, I don't think anyone is prepared. (well, maybe to a degree, situation dictates)

This ball has been rolling for some time now and it is picking up speed.



Yep...ok.
edit on 14-2-2013 by TDawgRex because: Time to hit the hay...I think



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye
 


Saw this earlier.

Yeah. Its the "GOVERNMENTS" job to strengthen the middle class. In reality? Its the Governments job to stay out of our lives. Minimal Government intrusion.

“As government expands, liberty contracts.” ― Ronald Reagan

S&F



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The level that the current administration is willing to go to in an attempt to subtly prove to not only supporting liberals but to the UN and foreign investors that the Constitution can be manipulated, extorted and Side stepped is shocking. Busch started the assault but Obama has taken it to a whole different and terrifying level.

The things that would have been lied about and covered up at all costs 10 years ago are being done openly now, in front of the entire nation and what is most troublesome is that most people who call them selves liberal cheer and clap at the sound of fascism and the death of liberty.

My God, I don't know what we have become and I'm very scared to think where we are headed when a State of the Union address by our president sounds the way the last one did.

God help America and it's faithful allies, we are crossing uncharted waters.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
That is on target Heli, the very drones who support this wanna be dictator DO NOT understand that they cut the path for their own destruction. These mindless useful idiots are thrilled to clap and cheer for the removal of the very basic rights that gave them a voice in the first place. History has proven time after time that after the slow expansion, the rapid contraction eliminates any possible course of reverse action. We are witnessing the destruction of the foundation that made us who we once were, I, am ready for the shockwave, most of the drones will not see the results of their actions until it is much too late.



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer
 


Everytime I see a picture of Obama, I also see superimposed a picture of Mussolini.

It could be a product of my over active imagination, but it still disturbs me.



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by teslahowitzer
 


Everytime I see a picture of Obama, I also see superimposed a picture of Mussolini.

It could be a product of my over active imagination, but it still disturbs me.


I also see it.




posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer
 


What is confusing is that I am no more a republican than I am a democrat. I am an American citizen and I believe in what our country was founded on. That being that we all have inalienable rights granted by our creator (whoever that is) and government was formed by the people for the people to ensure the enforcement of those rights.

Liberals seem to think that the government power grab will somehow benefit them as it does those in power. This is not only a misconception, it is laughable. For the average liberal to think that their freedom is safe by embracing or empowering those who actively plot to degrade our Constitution or destroy liberty in the name of what they have aligned themselves to believe is folly. And very dangerous for the welfare of our great nation.

Government in it's current state does not care for your denomination, it appreciates obedience but does not reward it. It encourages lies, corruption and falsehood because it can not withstand truth. No, thunderous applause to your perceived masters will not draw you closer to their bosom. What it does is make them comfortable in their very successful ploy to divide Americans with the false political ideals of left and right when in fact they do not exist.

The only real argument between citizens in America is freedom or slavery. There is not left and no right for those in power will push the same agendas, will bring the same tyranny and will seek to subvert our voices and will in the same way. To think you can change this because you support one or the other and you will be spared is ignorance and is the exact way the country will be plunged into ruin and despair. Understanding that is key if we will continue to withstand as a country, as a nation and as Americans embrace that there can only ever be one true authority and law and it must not be compromised, slandered or taken lightly.

THIS DOCUMENT is why our country exists and to that effect it is the reason we all have the RIGHT to voice our opinion on a site like ATS. Left or right, liberal or conservative, it is your duty as Americans to wake up and see the tyranny that is sweeping this country like the black plague.

Read it, take what you will but understand that when we lose these rights, they will not come back without bloodshed. So, read it well and true.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


These elites are scared - they speak so stupidly, when they know their time is short-lived.

And for those obozo-drones who believe? this spewed stupidity? They are going to be left starving and cold, out in the open, while their elites scurry to their subterranean hideouts, to stay alive a bit longer.



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious
 


I agree, at one time I thought the republicans were on my line of thinking, over the last few years, not so much. My conservative wife is a school teacher, she is always showing me things that are taught to our 1st and 2nd grade students, sometimes mindblowing. She has the guts and memory and removes the liberal twisted lies, but 99% of them do not. This 'history changing' is rampant in modern education, and increases in intensity as the grades go up, remember, you take the superpower down from within, by distortion, fabrication, and basic brainwashing and after a generation or two, you arrive at a new society ready for the fall. I am no longer a republican, as the party is stupid and weak, therefore the search for Constitutional type party is on, but I will not fall for the BS that defines the average american, I want the real America, binded by the bill of rights and the Constitution, not some koolaid diluted moron's version of their utopia.



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer
 


All we have as Americans, as humans, as free people is what has been defined as our heritage. Our rights as citizens of America are not absolute as has been proven in the last 10 years. Governments, administrations and agenda can and will seek to rob us of those rights through deception, manipulation and fear mongering, things we see all the time on ATS.

Part of being an American is planting your feet firmly in the sand and saying in no uncertain terms that what you say and how you feel and the things you believe in are within your right to express and hold true. It is not wrong to resist laws, legislation or popular opinion at the time when it is in direct conflict of the Constitution.

Doing so, does not make you fringe, a right wing or left wing extremist nor a domestic terrorist. abiding by that document, holding it true and insisting that others do so makes you patriot and a true American citizen. Never forget that.



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious
 


So tell me, do you empower The People, or do you empower Wall St. ?

Because that seems to be the issue The Leaders of The United States of America

are discussing at this point..

Correct me if I am wrong, but it appears that they are considering providing some

alms as a placation to the recent crimes of untold magnitude that has occurred over

the last 3 Decades. Remember the Junk Bond Bailouts?Remember the 16 Trillion Bailout?
Kind of coincidental that number is with The US Debt now isn't it?

It appears that the folks who actually PRODUCE something with their own Hands have

been noticed. Link: en.wikipedia.org...

www.farms.com...

Here is another economic viewpoint by Jim Rogers.

www.reuters.com...

I respect Peter Schiffs analysis, and have followed his data for a number of years now.
I just want to be clear on that.

Food for Thought
edit on 14-2-2013 by Wildmanimal because: typo



posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye
 


Baloney. But if it does happen, God Forbid, it will be a WORLDWIDE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE
of a Magnitude that The Human Race has never experienced before, and MAY NEVER EXPERIENCE
AGAIN. If you catch my drift.


For in that type of scenario, there is a good chance that ATS ( among other things ) will
only exist in the memory of a few terminally infected survivors.

The Warheads will Turn on the High Beams.



posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by Helious
 


So tell me, do you empower The People, or do you empower Wall St. ?

Because that seems to be the issue The Leaders of The United States of America

are discussing at this point..

Correct me if I am wrong, but it appears that they are considering providing some

alms as a placation to the recent crimes of untold magnitude that has occurred over

the last 3 Decades. Remember the Junk Bond Bailouts?Remember the 16 Trillion Bailout?
Kind of coincidental that number is with The US Debt now isn't it?

It appears that the folks who actually PRODUCE something with their own Hands have

been noticed. Link: en.wikipedia.org...

www.farms.com...

Here is another economic viewpoint by Jim Rogers.

www.reuters.com...

I respect Peter Schiffs analysis, and have followed his data for a number of years now.
I just want to be clear on that.

Food for Thought
edit on 14-2-2013 by Wildmanimal because: typo


I am not sure I understand your point are you saying Rodgers disagrees with Schiffs point of view? Because they seem to be agree to me. Rodgers said things will be shifting back to the producers Peter says that same thing but elaborates that it will be because of a crash. Rodgers says the government will not let people fail right now so essentially they are saying the same things. And in the past they have pretty much agreed also along with Ron Paul and Gerald Celente. I always say those four are the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse because they are the main bunch that has been right on on predicting much of what has befallen us to date when all the other so called experts have been nothing but soothsayers and been dead wrong



posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
While I agree with Mr. Schiff to some degree I think he is being a little more than naive. Yep, me, little ole me is calling him naive. What made the middle class in the US was WWII. The majority of the rest of the northern hemisphere had been bombed and beaten to # and their manufacturing capacity greatly limited. We had the ability to produce unhindered. Money poured into this country.

Then, we lucked out and made computers. This carried us a bit further.

Now here we sit with a growing nation of people that have no ability for critical thought. The children of only two generations of "plenty" think this is how life is. They expect to get some trivial degree and be rewarded with all the nice stuff they see around them. All the while we fall further behind in education. We rack up debt unhindered because no politician will tell the truth of what is coming. But can you blame them. Very very few in this nation would here the truth without ranting and raving and crying foul. On the financial horizon the people see pain coming and they hope the blame falls someplace other than themselves.

The state of the union is this. A vain people have done themselves in and will reap as they have sown.



posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollumi
While I agree with Mr. Schiff to some degree I think he is being a little more than naive. Yep, me, little ole me is calling him naive. What made the middle class in the US was WWII. The majority of the rest of the northern hemisphere had been bombed and beaten to # and their manufacturing capacity greatly limited. We had the ability to produce unhindered. Money poured into this country.

Then, we lucked out and made computers. This carried us a bit further.

Now here we sit with a growing nation of people that have no ability for critical thought. The children of only two generations of "plenty" think this is how life is. They expect to get some trivial degree and be rewarded with all the nice stuff they see around them. All the while we fall further behind in education. We rack up debt unhindered because no politician will tell the truth of what is coming. But can you blame them. Very very few in this nation would here the truth without ranting and raving and crying foul. On the financial horizon the people see pain coming and they hope the blame falls someplace other than themselves.

The state of the union is this. A vain people have done themselves in and will reap as they have sown.



Well while WWII was a factor Schiff is still right The middle class is not what creates a strong economy. A strong economy due to the entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to produce is what creates the middle class. Government is stifling that more then ever these days.

I assume you are saying because of WWII the US had little competition immediately after and that allowed us to become the manufacturing powerhouse we once were. Like I said that may have been a factor in the beginning however with the Marshall plan the devastated countries in Europe were rebuilt and out producing their pre WWII rates within a decade. Also we were already geared for large scale manufacturing to support the war effort. So I would say that WWII devastating Europe was not a major factor in our manufacturing success although it was in the sense that we ramped up manufacturing for the war effort.. Well in to the 90's we still out produced the entire world combined because of the entrepreneurial spirit as Schiff correctly states.

You are correct though in that we are increasingly falling behind now.

edit on 15-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
6

log in

join