It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moralities Censorship

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Are you moral? Then you are apart of the conspiracy against the good truth. It is because of people's morality that the good truth had to be put into riddles. The good truth is every immoral thing.

Toss censorship heightenly. This is when you are in the height, which is paradise, where a man and a woman no longer censor themselves. Holding back what is on your mind is a form of censorship. In paradise a man and a woman will not hold back their honesty. Wearing clothes is a form of censorship. In paradise a man and a woman will not censor their bodies. In paradise people are lovers that fill up their senses with each other and the things of each other.

Moral people are the conspirators. This whole world is screwed up because of moral people.

If it weren't for moral people, the truth would have been written or heard plainly without the need of someone's decifering/decoding.

It is time people check their morality at the door. The good truth will be blocked so as long as you remain moral. Let go of morality so you can start to receive the good truth.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
In a way, I can understand this and where it is coming from. I would say I could, in general meaning, agree with this.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

So you are saying we should just all get naked? all the time? heck it is cold you know. Also morality isn't just to do with clothes, should we all forget about the other moral things we do in our lives? or is it just the clothes?
So If we are immoral we get to the truth? ah I knew it you do follow Satan more than God.

edit on 14-2-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The Emperor has no clothes......

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
This whole world is screwed up because of moral people.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hmm, and here I was thinking that morals were something to live by. You know, the difference between right and wrong.

Oh well..

*gets naked.. runs out the front of the house. Steals kids bike. laughs maniacally*

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Morals are what separate us from the apes. Because we have morals, we have the ability to understand that certain things are wrong. Without morals, murder would be considered okay, adultery and lies would be even more commonplace than they are now. Sorry but I disagree.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I could understand this if we looked at in a different light, say, honesty. In a perfect world people would be honest(naked) instead of dishonest (clothing).

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by byGRACE

The Reality of the Human Condition is such that not only is it Impossible for a person to only state the Naked Truth....it is also a reality that No One would really want a person to do so.

As example...My Girl who although very beautiful and fit...asks me if I think a certain dress makes her butt look too big.

Now...although she is asking...this doesn't mean she want's the actual TRUTH. If I say....Well...that dress DOES tend to make your butt look a bit larger....I might as well move myself to the guest room for telling such a truth.

So what do I or any Man who does not wish to have his lady pissed off at him EVERY moment of the day do? He LIES HIS ASS OFF.

Thus...the real truth here is that truth is not always desired.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

In paradise people are lovers that fill up their senses with each other and the things of each other.

Unfortunately you paint a picture of a society that abandons all sense of rational and conscience thought for the life of a brute beast which does things based on pleasure. My dog will eat cat poo, hump the sofa and chew up a watch because it is a pleasure for him to do so. Ancient civilisations cut out the beating hearts of live victims because it pleased them to offer sacrifices to their god. The Romans attended en masse gladiatorial fights and barbaric public tortures of innocents because it pleased them to watch blood "sports". A society that exalts sex slaughters the fruit of those unions. A society ordered on pleasure becomes a society which loses all truth because it's highest truth is 'do what thou Wilst', and even though it thinks that it hurts no other person, it does - tolerance becomes so intolerant of anyone who will stand in the way of their pleasure that the solution becomes murder - whether an innocent baby, the poor or a servant of God. A society which determines good and truth by its senses is a society that is fully controlled by the beast. A society that bases its truth and good on whether or not their senses determine something pleasureable abandon their neighbours whilst loving themselves.

The trees in the garden were made pleasing to the eye. It was only after the serpents words did we perceive (SAW) that the fruit was not only pleasing to the eye but pleasing because of the serpents words. We exchanged a truth for a lie and here we all sit today being conned to rely once again on our senses to determine right from wrong. Jesus told us all that He did not judge based on what He SAW. He repeatedly asked his disciples why they reasoned in their hearts. The moment that we allow our senses to determine our truth and good, we become not only slave to our desires and lusts but slaves to mind control by those who can simply perform lying signs and wonders, and because we see them, we believe them.

'Paradise' is sold to you because it appeals to your luste and desires. In order to sell it to you, no mention is ever made of the innocent which are not tolerated in hedonism - the poor, the innocent but 'inconvenient' babies and those classed as 'undesirable' because of disease, disfigurement or injury. Our Creator commands us to take care of the orphans and widows - the helpless and oppressed - but yet we can already see that those are the ones targeted for hatred even in our western lands. Let's solve our 'elderly' problem by instituting euthanasia, let's butcher the inconvenient babies that come along and lets ostracise and devalue anyone whose appearance doesn't match artificial Hollywood standards.

Who taught you that an earthly paradise offers truth? Was it perhaps those who wrote the abominations on the Georgia Guidestones where nature and beauty are exalted at the expence of 6.5 billion 'useless eaters'?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Moral people are the conspirators. This whole world is screwed up because of moral people.

So immoral people who cheat on their spouses or abuse children or steal from others or kill are.... the good guys according to you?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by WarJohn

So immoral people who cheat on their spouses or abuse children or steal from others or kill are.... the good guys according to you?

The question is who put them in a situation that lead to any of what you listed? The answer is moral people.

A moral spouse looks at it as cheating. And morals is what would cause somone to want to disipline their child too harshly. Because of morals people don't share, to why people steal.

Only people make out killing bugs as not wrong, but killing people as wrong. Morals make people hypocrites. People should do what is in their heart. Nobody eternal can die. That is apart of the good truth, yet people will still put you in prison based on the physical body you made appear as though dead.

Immoral people are the genuine people. They are pure in heart. They are real to themselves, too. I can't stand fake people... People who live fake... People who live a lie... People who don't follow their heart.

But to me paradise aint hard to find.

Moral people make a lot of things out as wrong.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

So If I kill 15 kids but in my heart I think it is the right thing to do I will goto paradise?
WTF? nonsense...even better nonsense than the usual Satan BS.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

What exactly do you consider to be the good truth? I'm slightly puzzled on that aspect and need a clarification before I can really put my two cents in here

Just to clarify what I'm asking is...what is considered immoral to you? What I think is immoral may be completely different from what you consider immoral.

For example, I think it is immoral to steal from the poor. Do you think that's immoral? I need to make sure we're on the same page here.

As a side note, I don't kill bugs. Or people.

edit on 15-2-2013 by U4ea82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2013 by U4ea82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

That's not lying. It's self preservation

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
The trees in the garden were made pleasing to the eye. It was only after the serpents words did we perceive (SAW) that the fruit was not only pleasing to the eye but pleasing because of the serpents words. We exchanged a truth for a lie and here we all sit today being conned to rely once again on our senses to determine right from wrong. Jesus told us all that He did not judge based on what He SAW. He repeatedly asked his disciples why they reasoned in their hearts. The moment that we allow our senses to determine our truth and good, we become not only slave to our desires and lusts but slaves to mind control by those who can simply perform lying signs and wonders, and because we see them, we believe them.

'Paradise' is sold to you because it appeals to your luste and desires. In order to sell it to you, no mention is ever made of the innocent which are not tolerated in hedonism - the poor, the innocent but 'inconvenient' babies and those classed as 'undesirable' because of disease, disfigurement or injury. Our Creator commands us to take care of the orphans and widows - the helpless and oppressed - but yet we can already see that those are the ones targeted for hatred even in our western lands. Let's solve our 'elderly' problem by instituting euthanasia, let's butcher the inconvenient babies that come along and lets ostracise and devalue anyone whose appearance doesn't match artificial Hollywood standards.

Who taught you that an earthly paradise offers truth? Was it perhaps those who wrote the abominations on the Georgia Guidestones where nature and beauty are exalted at the expence of 6.5 billion 'useless eaters'?

We are slaves to our senses or the beast, read some Freud or Jung. Our sense of right and wrong comes in big part from our ability to feel compassion, sympathy, and empathy for others. Our brains are wired for that because we are social apes. Our morality has nothing to do with bible or some invisible sky father and his son. We developed them over time. The god in the bible orders genocide, murder, and condones rape. We don't allow any of those things in our society so please save the Christian morality stuff.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I kinda agree. I dont remember the quote well, but it goes something like this: "the worst things are always commited by those who think of themselves as highly moral".

Of course, it is also important to distinguish between real morals, like dont murder people, and petty pseudomorals that should be really called traditions (often morals connected with nakedness, sex and other icky stuff).

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

it is also important to distinguish between real morals, like dont murder people

Yeah but like he said..

The question is who put them in a situation that lead to any of what you listed? The answer is moral people.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by U4ea82
reply to post by SplitInfinity

That's not lying. It's self preservation

You got THAT right.
Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

If it weren't for moral people, the truth would have been written or heard plainly without the need of someone's decifering/decoding. It is time people check their morality at the door.
The good truth will be blocked so as long as you remain moral. Let go of morality so you can start to receive the good truth.

I am afraid you are mistaken. Right and wrong are not defined by the human mind and morality is not a human invention. But we do often make choices and very often, those choices are to ignore the obvious for what gives us comfort, security or even power.

There is no wrong in trying to do right. There is no sin in trying to be moral. The last obstacle is to remember to identify on an individual level and not stereotype. That's one of our favorite pastimes as a species.

When it comes to morality, we regularly neglect that we are imperfect creatures and that no matter how hard we try, we will never produce a perfect outcome. We are also pious... as your post reveals and as does so many others who build themselves up by reducing others.

my only advice would be to try and not judge your fellow humans. They are no better than you and you... well, you are no better than them, either.

Cheers

top topics

<<   2 >>

join