It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 Comet's:Year Of The God's Return

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Pretty sure they have never left, just had their physical forms destroyed, that's why robotics and cloning freaks me out.

I also like to play with the idea that humans can like loose control of themselves to one of the whatever you want to call them Demons, inter dimensional beings, Aliens, whatever.

I got some pretty wild ideas sorry.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PassiveObserver
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I got some pretty wild ideas sorry.

Logic within your ideas though- Paranormal-Metaphysical-Dimensional. Which makes Where hard to describe... Of course this is hypothetically speaking
1 would think each PRESENCE of EACH other is sensed by each. Which could cause 1 to hurry too, for whatever reason... Knowing its FAMILY of CREATION is close from which the. CAME as well

NAMASTE*******
edit on 3/13/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Mr OP, I thought you might find this interesting. It cocncerns the esoteric meaning of comets. It also reminds me of the saying "As above, so below". Thus, if comets represent evil, as I think they do, then the negative side of mankind might attract its own destruction which, oddly, seems to happen every 3600 years. That's MY interpretation of what comets might mean esoterically. Here is the passage in question :

For example:
From 3-14 Apr. 1912, Dr. Steiner gave extensive descriptions of the solar system, which included these somewhat dramatic points about comets: “From man himself stream forth continually, erroneous, base, evil thoughts; these are, as we know, realities, which pass out into the astral world and continue to exist there; so that the astral sphere of a planet is filled, not only by the normal substances of its psychic being, but also by this out-poured substance . . . And in a curious way, the occult vision, which for a time has had the opportunity of observing cometary life, shows us that everything of a cometary or meteoric nature is ever striving to collect round itself all the harmful astral products, and remove them out of the planetary system.

“Occult vision shows us, that, however, as a matter of fact, just about when the comet disappears from physical sight, it dissolves, and continues its way through a world not limited to the ordinary three dimensions of space; it no longer exists in the ordinary world. It actually disappears on the one side and appears again on the other. Thus, in short, with the exception of a few comets which really have long-drawn elliptical orbits, the comets for the most part are so formed that they come in at the one side and disappear at the other, and when they reappear they have formed themselves anew. Why? Because as a comet approaches, it exercises a power of attraction - it is, at first, merely a sort of spiritual force centre; this centre attracts all the harmful astral streams, develops them around itself and thus takes on form. In its journey towards the other side it draws this along with it, until it gets beyond the region of the planetary system, when it casts it off into cosmic space. Then the centre of force builds itself again at the other pole without needing three-dimensional space, once more takes up the harmful matter and throws it out the other side.

[link to wn.rsarchive.org]

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

Very Interesting mclinking

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Awwwwwe, ....so we ourselves are essentially the 'nucleus'

The Alpha and the Omega; truely!!!
(the creators of our own destiny)

Absolutley fascinating. Thank you.

Be well my freind.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumAnnunaki

Awwwwwe, ....so we ourselves are essentially the 'nucleus'

The Alpha and the Omega; truely!!!
(the creators of our own destiny)

Absolutley fascinating. Thank you.

Be well my freind.

It's you I should thank for bringing up the subject of this thread. I was very surprised to know that comet ENCKE was coming this November. Anyway...

I remember reading a portion by a bloke, Dr Robert Alpert alias Ram Dass. He had a teacher when he was living for a while is India. One Hindu teaching stuck is my mind very clearly :
"Desire is the CREATOR. Desire is also the DESTROYER.'
Now you can give a lot of thought to that, philosophically speaking.
Today, you could say 'What goes around comes around'.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

There will be comets but no end of the world.

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zandra

www.evawaseerst.be...

There will be comets and there will be recurrent disasters every 3600 years. But, I agree, no end of the world. And yet, we could both be wrong...
Take Mars. I believe - and I think NASA is coming round to admitting this - that there WAS a civilisation on that planet, had water, forests, cities, etc. There are many checks to be made on Mars anomalies on the Web. Yet look at Mars now : desolate. And Oct 19 2014 could make it look more so.

Something will get us one day and leave behind an abandoned hulk. Perhaps this depends on our relarive position in relation to the sun and we are unsure as to what might occur to move us, either closer to or further away from our current position .

We could also be in a time loop and the Cassiopaens have hinted at this : that our planet will finish up as a burnt out hulk and most will reincarnate to the beginning, i.e; the Stone Age - and the whole cycle starts all over again. Graduates, spiritually speaking, escape from the Wheel of Death.
So I look at the ideas of others, put them together with known facts or suspected factual events, and come up with conjecture.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zandra

www.evawaseerst.be...

Thank you as that was a most interesting read.

I agree that the world will not end as that story echoed much of what I posted
including my personal assumption of a nearby Nemesis NOT entering our
Solar System but instead injecting space debris which when interacting
with our Sun will cause an abundance of C.M.E's and a possible PLASMA
discharge which I speculate is what caused the deep scar and decimation
on Mars and also causing our know Grand Canyon.

Will we be hit by a Plasma discharge this time? I'm doubtful in a hopeful way.
But I am expecting C.M.E.'s and our planet to be 'peppered' by meteorite fragmentation.

Since the inception of this thread, the increase observed and reported on this ATS forum
alone of the incoming space debris has somewhat been expected and yet still staggering
in my mind to the implications.

Thank you for your interest - be well !

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclinking
We could also be in a time loop and the Cassiopaens have hinted at this : that our planet will finish up as a burnt out hulk and most will reincarnate to the beginning, i.e; the Stone Age - and the whole cycle starts all over again. Graduates, spiritually speaking, escape from the Wheel of Death.
So I look at the ideas of others, put them together with known facts or suspected factual events, and come up with conjecture.

The Maya were excellent astrologist and astounding mathmaticians and I have always wondered
why their message was chosen to sinify a certain year.

If my guess is right about what I refer to as the Gestational Year
where the count should have started with zero and 2013 is the correct year
then I also refer to 2013 as the ODOMETER year.

"The Odometer Year"

2013 broken down carries each number for the odometer sequence.

2013 or 3 2 1 0.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Assuming that the Mayan End of Time year is this one, 2013, I have always wondered why the Mayans were so obsessed with Venus and watched it constantly. I have read that ISON may disturb the orbits of several planets, including Venus which is in effect an 'electrical' planet.
The other thing I read on the 2012 forum (due to close in June) was a post about where ISON was located in the year 1600 AD. This I found hard to understand as the comet was only discovered last September.
Thirdly, there is some dispute at the moment as to ISON having 'companions'. There is a separate thread on this and at one point in January, ISON was tailed by several asteroids but these have since disappeared. Jim McCanney on his site suggests that this comet is the 'Red Death' comet responsible for one of the plagues of Egypt. Since ISON is relatively unknown, astronomers keep updating' info on it, but already from images it seems huge.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I haven't noticed anything mentioned about this yet, but Comet ISON is an anagram for Economist..among many others.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeil1
I haven't noticed anything mentioned about this yet, but Comet ISON is an anagram for Economist..among many others.

Just my 2 cents.

You're dead right!
As for the world economy down here, we really need a damn good economist. I think this comet might rearrange things, start a New World Order, bring back bartering - IF there's anything left to barter!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
American Meteor Society

www.amsmeteors.org...

So far this year - there has been a reported '636' noted fireball reports.

It is coming - and no - we can't stop it.
It has been prophesized and the prophecies are coming true;
all in front of our very eyes.

Preperation my freinds; preperation.

Be well all !

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I just learnt the other day the actual diameter size of comet ISON : 50,000 km.
This makes it FOUR times bigger than the Earth! This is not disputed, but that makes it a HUGE comet. From the picture I saw taken in January 2013, there were 3 moons to the immediate left and one large moon to the lower right.
Now there were some surprises here to me ...
Can a comet have 'moon's? Could these 'moons' be 'companions'?
Comet ISON is coming from above the elliptic, so why all the building of scopes in the Antarctic?
At any rate, this writer suggest the Comet IS Nibiru, the Great Perturber, the Red Dragon, the Red Serpent, Nemesis, the Destroyer, etc.
About a week ago, the comet PAN-STARRS passed over our village in Southern France, about the only place when skies have been clear enough to see it. It was an angry red and made by wife ill, then me, in fact most of the village taken down with some nasty bug. My wife saw midgets in her bedroom and I have been having aural hallucinations.
Space is a nasty place.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bekisu

I wonder if a lot of people had dreams of comets hitting the Earth and pieces of land flying off into space everywhere? I had many, since when I was small and still have them now. I dreamed all sorts of scenarios. I remember them well because they were realistic and frightening. I've been wondering why I have these dreams. I assume normally people don't dream them for so many years.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Mr OP, I thought you might find this interesting. It cocncerns the esoteric meaning of comets. It also reminds me of the saying "As above, so below". Thus, if comets represent evil, as I think they do, then the negative side of mankind might attract its own destruction which, oddly, seems to happen every 3600 years. That's MY interpretation of what comets might mean esoterically. Here is the passage in question :

For example:
From 3-14 Apr. 1912, Dr. Steiner gave extensive descriptions of the solar system, which included these somewhat dramatic points about comets: “From man himself stream forth continually, erroneous, base, evil thoughts; these are, as we know, realities, which pass out into the astral world and continue to exist there; so that the astral sphere of a planet is filled, not only by the normal substances of its psychic being, but also by this out-poured substance . . . And in a curious way, the occult vision, which for a time has had the opportunity of observing cometary life, shows us that everything of a cometary or meteoric nature is ever striving to collect round itself all the harmful astral products, and remove them out of the planetary system.

“Occult vision shows us, that, however, as a matter of fact, just about when the comet disappears from physical sight, it dissolves, and continues its way through a world not limited to the ordinary three dimensions of space; it no longer exists in the ordinary world. It actually disappears on the one side and appears again on the other. Thus, in short, with the exception of a few comets which really have long-drawn elliptical orbits, the comets for the most part are so formed that they come in at the one side and disappear at the other, and when they reappear they have formed themselves anew. Why? Because as a comet approaches, it exercises a power of attraction - it is, at first, merely a sort of spiritual force centre; this centre attracts all the harmful astral streams, develops them around itself and thus takes on form. In its journey towards the other side it draws this along with it, until it gets beyond the region of the planetary system, when it casts it off into cosmic space. Then the centre of force builds itself again at the other pole without needing three-dimensional space, once more takes up the harmful matter and throws it out the other side.

Personally I think he had that all the wrong way around. It's evil right here on earth and the goodness comes from the exterior into the interior not the other way around...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider

For example:

Personally I think he had that all the wrong way around. It's evil right here on earth and the goodness comes from the exterior into the interior not the other way around...

I agree with you. In fact, you're saying what I'm saying and yes, Steiner had it arse-about face.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

great read..

I hope it looks something like this...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
To be honest i think we are all burnt out with the 2012/ anunkai and `return of the gods stuf`.
after jack **** happend last year

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join