It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 Comet's:Year Of The God's Return

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Youareallschizophrenic
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

People think this is a good read?

You and many others bring so much Trash to the ATS table.. It's pathetic.

hey you're abusing o'neill, knock that off. lol

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Cuervo

Lilitu?

we need to have a conversation

I'm not sure how forthcoming I will be with my experiences but I guess that mostly depends on what yours are. The more baser instincts are played far more literally than I would have ever expected from an object of ancient spiritualism. My resulting faith has been slowly becoming more primal in its nature and far more pure as there is a love residing in the dark that can never be seen with light.

There is a completely non-derivative philosophy being taught to me by experiences I have yet to fully understand but the ensuing wisdom is rewarding enough to face the fear. Again, it's hard to discuss without sounding like a complete nutter.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Star and Flag. Does anyone recall this?

I've been paying very close attention to all the signs of the times. Thanks for your thread. Nice read.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Star. Flag you if I could. These are interesting times indeed. One doesn't know what to believe. You have inspired me to plunge into the study of comets and other types of space rocks.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekisu
Hey, thanks for your post. It's hitting me pretty personally as well, I've had a number of dreams that seem to point to the significance of comets, the sky, dragons, and end time scenarios.

There have been numerous dreams with comets and meteors raining down from the sky.
There have been dreams about flooding,
There have been dreams where we were living inside of this bubble thing because of the atmosphere/light.
There have been dreams about huge dragons filling the sky.
One was particularly strange, a blue/white comet was streaking across the sky and started sending off these electric pink magenta orbs to different places on the planet, it then sent off an electric blue orb and it came to me and started to engulf my hand as I reached out to it. That's when I woke up. There's a more detailed version of that and some of the other dreams I've had under my posts.

All these dreams lead me to wonder what's going on, I think comets and the sky, the sun and the moon. and flooding play a big part in it.

reminds me of a bunch of dreams a bunch of us were having...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My dream description is so boring and vague compared to some of these, but it was seriously intense.

here is another that was in a link..

edit on 16-2-2013 by mellisamouse because: added another link

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

(Quoted from you

"Is all the speculation purely whimsical and the comet show will end up as a spectacular 'dud'?
Will we just simply enjoy a once in a life time beautiful 'light show'? " (unquote)

I think the above is what is most likely to happen; but then again look at what just happened in Russia.

Humanity has no control over these unusual events; we only have control over our reactions to them.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Man, if you only applied all this time and effort towards something worthwhile. You could do something meaningful.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Originally posted by Youareallschizophrenic

People think this is a good read?

You and many others bring so much Trash to the ATS table.. It's pathetic.

GTFO ---> Now!

Or at least keep quiet when grown folks are talking...

Leave us "schizos" to our own devices... One day we will rule over the cowering shadow of a person you once were. And you will be thankful that we are not as cruel as you are...

No you won't. And no one's being cruel to you, they're just saying you're wasting your time. Everybody wants to feel sorry for themselves - in this case, you're trying to make yourself out to be in an abused minority group, but you're not. Christians are a majority. Furthermore, no church in the world would condone these ideas, it's just some guy ranting off nonsense because he likes numbers and meteors are scary. Prove something, or at very least show a bit of empirical evidence that backs your claims instead of using magic and numerology to make a half-assed point and maybe the rest of us will show you the respect needed to give these zealous ideas the time of day. Until said proof is put on the table, there's no reason legitimate reason for anyone with intellectual capacity to humor you.

Also what does "we will rule over the cowering shadow of a person you once were" even mean? If you claim you won't be cruel, maybe you should refrain from speaking as cryptically as some magic the gathering swamp creature. Because I for one take that as a suspiciously malicious thing to say.

And come on OP. You really think if a meteor hits us it's because of Jesus? Get a grip.
edit on 16-2-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumAnnunaki
Many thanks to all whom replied.

I am filled with gratitude as I was sure I would face 'flailing and flaming' with such
as post as this.
My heart is filled with gratitude for the kind comments.

To all -

Be safe~be LOVE ~be water my freinds.
edit on 14-2-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: spelling errors

I don't flame but I did tend to avoid this thread. Then I opened and thought "oh boy" but you kept me reading. I enjoyed this. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Is it really that hard to comprehend the correct use of apostrophes?
edit on 16-2-2013 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2013 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

The Inquisition. Kill enough people in the name of Christ and you win over ( through fear) a lot of the population. Make it a crime to worship any others and you get even more followers. The Godess was replaced by the virgin Mary and the horned God became the devil. The incoming religion always makes the outgoing one evil. It really was as simple as that.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

It seems that PanStarrs and Lemmon are here now in the southern hemisphere so what comes in March? Lemmon funnily ( my word like it or lump it) is lime green. LOL.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You may be full of gratitude but they still put your thread in skunk works.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Your avi looks like a cartoon Suzanne Sommers. Is that who it is supposed to be? I am prepared to get that all important message in the ribbon that my off topic post has been removed so I had better mention that Hale Bopp was the most impressive comet that I have ever viewed. I am looking forward to ISON this November. I hope it is visable in the northern hemisphere. Feeeew, dodged a bullet ( or comet) there didnt I.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

With all of the credit that the mayans were getting last year being brilliant astronomers and math wizards and unrivaled builders and all that now when their end time has come and gone people are thinking they were off? It was the end of an age and the begining of another. They never said it was the end of the world and in fact we only had a small handful of their writings to go by in the first place as Cortez ordered everything destroyed. Lucky enough to get what we got really that helped preserve their culture for us to study today. They were not off but modern mans interpretation was.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

The middle east has been in crisis for as long as I can remember and I am 55 years old. When my father traveled to Tel Aviv or Istanbul for business when I was a kid I worried the whole time he was gone. There has never been a time when there was not strife in that region.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Sir: We know what comets are because we have seen them up close, and even slammed a probe into one. They are lumps of rock, dust, and ice. They are not gods and goddesses. The sun god does not ride around in a flaming chariot. The Earth is not flat and supported by a giant turtle. The Earth is not the center of the universe. The reason we don't believe these things, or the primitive sky deities which you believe in, is that we have advanced beyond such beliefs. Get a grip,man, this is the 21st century, not 3,000 BC.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Great read OP,this is what ATS is all about! Informational ideas,theories & new age concepts
to unreval Earth mystery ! Thxs for your indepth research of these comets,that since the dawn
of time have kept humanity in wonder! Waiting for any more info to be release that will
probably be challenge.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If Mayans used a 260 day calendar, why would it be 365 days after the last doomsday date? Why not 260 days later? It seem most everyone "calculated a date based on a 365 day year, when in reality, using a 260 days year the doomsday date was many years ago. Let it die, stop trying to make it work for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join