It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 Comet's:Year Of The God's Return

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I cannot help but think we have the dates wrong when it came to the Mayan calendar
. Not only are some amazing things happening and are due to happen, we have the same sort of problems occuring on the ground also. Pope Benedicts resignation is another interesting story and the timing is perfect for this year remembering that it was predicted long ago that the next pope in line would be the last.. Throw in the tensions in the Middle East and we certainly cannot shrug any of these issues off..

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

About comet ISON I did make this remark connecting the behavior of Lovejoy, you can see it here:www.abovetopsecret.com...
didn’t see any answer for that yet...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bekisu

You know it's weird how you mentioned in your earlier post about Dragons filling the sky. Could it relate to the constellation Draco. I have dreamt of being a dragon soaring through the clouds, being chased by some other dragons. This was some years ago but the memory of that vivid dream has remained with me.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I always had a certain inkling that the Mayan Calender had been mis-calculated and misunderstood.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Q: (L) Who were the Annunaki?

A: Aliens.

Q: (L) Where were they from?

A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) Do they come here every time the comet cluster is approaching to sap the souls energy created by the fear, chaos and so forth?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) The two events are loosely interrelated?

Q: (L) Is that why they are here now?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is there a large fleet of space-ships riding a wave, so to speak, approaching our planet?

Q: (L) Where are these ships from?

A: Zeta Reticuli.

Q: (L) When will they arrive?

A: 1 month to 18 years.

Source

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So the worlds going to end on Christmas???

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The Annunaki are returning!!! I hope they bring souvenirs because it has been so long.
This is gonna be an interesting year for sure. If the banks just collapsed we don't have to go to work anymore and enjoy the view better

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
they're not my god

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Great article, although (and im nitpicking now) the swastika has never been forbidden in asia, I think some countries in Europe and USA forbids the display of the tilted swastika, but the true swastika has never been forbidden by anyone.

And its a really old symbol, and it has more to do with sacred geometry than comets =)
edit on 15-2-2013 by norsefire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
very interesting thread, congrats on having a very inquisitive mind! as far as im concerned though most of the "2012" events actually occured in 2010/2011. ie planetary allignments (dark rift allignment june 26 2010), weather upheavals, birds falling from sky etc. 2012 was an extremely timid year in comparison to the previous 2.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I am thinking 2014 is much closer to being the actual date.Seeing how I was a guest to some beings and their message relayed to me was they return with the Son of god in that year.War is what they spoke of,an end to the overpopulation of wickedness.I am going to stop here though seeing how all this can be a subject for disbelief and speculation.I for the sake of my fellow mankind hope that the vision was in fact wrong and what was relayed was nothing more than a hallucination...but i am not so sure.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Wow. This is truly hitting me personally as well. I've had a series of odd dreams for the past few days also. I'll paste a copy of the dream I had that relates the most .

"It started off with everyone being in town, everything was fine, I was still seeing things in first person, which was a bit abnormal since most dreams I have seem to have this outside point of view of my actions. There was this odd platform type thing that appeared, it had a white staircase that was clearly made of some sort of energy as I could see the fluctuating waves being distributed through it's structure as it was sitting there. So apparently this platform held some sort of information about some huge event that was coming upon us. Everyone who wanted to know this information and to know their fates could go up on the platform and all of the information would be revealed to you. Everyone in town received this information and some people wanted to find out, others did not. I was on the edge, I wanted to find out but at the same time I did not, because I would rather not spend my time worrying about something that is going to happen regardless of what I do. So, we had 24 hours to make our decision and go up on the platform. I never did. The 24 hours passed and the stair way slowly vanished and the people who had gone up on the platform were standing just before where the stairway was previously. I asked a few of them what they had learned and if they were alright. They all told me the same thing and that was "I'm fine with this, and there is nothing we can do to change it, but it will be the end of all of us and It's coming from the stars above." So I took that information and left, returning back home. By the time I reached home It was dark, around 9 p.m. and the sky was clear, showing all of the stars. I stood there gazing at them for a few minutes and noticed these odd shooting stars. As I kept watching I was seeing more and more, and they were not flying past the earth, they were coming down onto it. More and more kept showing up as they were falling towards the earth and as they got closer I could see around 70-100 of them. Some of them were satellites, and others were meteors, they were all crashing down onto the earth. I ran inside to try and stay safe from them. But as I went to go look out my windows, there were huge mushroom shaped dust clouds in the distance. There was nuclear bombs going off all around. In that moment, the experience I had was so profound that I didn't know how to handle it. The knowing that you are going to die in a matter of minutes, and you just have to let it happen. So I went into one of the back rooms of the house and found a good place to hide under some things, there was a large cabinet that I could fit into. So I sat inside of it, and I could feel the house being thrust back by the force of the explosions. The ground was rumbling and the house was being ripped apart.

Just before the house collapsed I awoke. Feeling very confused."

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekisu
Hey, thanks for your post. It's hitting me pretty personally as well, I've had a number of dreams that seem to point to the significance of comets, the sky, dragons, and end time scenarios.

There have been numerous dreams with comets and meteors raining down from the sky.
There have been dreams about flooding,
There have been dreams where we were living inside of this bubble thing because of the atmosphere/light.
There have been dreams about huge dragons filling the sky.
One was particularly strange, a blue/white comet was streaking across the sky and started sending off these electric pink magenta orbs to different places on the planet, it then sent off an electric blue orb and it came to me and started to engulf my hand as I reached out to it. That's when I woke up. There's a more detailed version of that and some of the other dreams I've had under my posts.

All these dreams lead me to wonder what's going on, I think comets and the sky, the sun and the moon. and flooding play a big part in it.

You reminded me of a post by a parent.. His or her kid was talking about the dragons coming.. [by the way I think comets are dragons, that can drop off meteors (fireballs)] The dragons couldn't hurt the kids, because they were in bubbles. The kid said he didn't want to leave the parents anywhere because they wouldn't be protected in their bubble..

Maybe I should go look for it..

Also I have been having lots of fireball raining down from the sky dreams.. Last night even I had a dream and the last person to talk to me closes one eye and stares at me and says "Have you heard of the Battle of Armegeddon?"

Then I woke up went on ATS and saw this thread and the Russian meteorite thread..

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Once again -

Welcome newcomers and may I again say,
your compliments humble me.

@ maxrockerfella -
Admidtedly the OP thread is long, ardouros and easily misled;
But no where in my post did I refer to 'Elenin' as 'Lemmon'.
Somewhere, you misread.

@ norsefire -
"Another fact of interest concerning Encke is that this particular comet is thought to be what the ancients of Asia used the 'NOW' forbidden “Swastika” symbol to commemorate."

My comment on the Swastika was not that it was forbidden then,
but that it is frowned upon (forbidden) in todays scociety.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

@ voyager2 -
Thank you for your correlation.
Excellent connection.

To those of you whom are recanting your personal 'dreams' in regards
to this thread - thank you and I must say -
"whoa, goosebumps!"

To those whom speak of 'Dragon's' and 'fire and brimstone'.

In my next addition to this thread, I will be investigating the
similarity and what I interpret the biblical 'Dragon' to percieve.

For now I will leave you with this;

It is my personal belief the Mayan calendar is off by one year as I forementioned.
The oldest calendar in religious belief is that of the Judean calendar which some
confess ends and restarts in 2020.

If the Maya calendar ends in 2013 and the Judean calendar restarts in 2020 -
Inbetween 2013 and 2020, we have again the sacred number seven.

Are these the biblical 'seven' years of tribulation attributed to mankind as expressed
in the Bible's gospel of Revelation..?

Are the comet's one of Revelation's "Seven seals"..?

Be well~be LOVE~be as Water my freinds!
edit on 15-2-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: spelling

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Another possibility is occultist elites performing some type of ritual sacrifice in the seven day period... It may be hidden, but they may put on a mock ritual for the masses, while the real stuff goes on behind the scenes... Or it may be hidden under guise of war, terrorist attack, active shooter event, celestial impact event, other natural disaster, etc...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Lilitu?

we need to have a conversation

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

They stopped at the age of reason. We all stop believing in Santa Claus eventually.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by Exv8densez

They stopped at the age of reason. We all stop believing in Santa Claus eventually.

every indication thus far is that inanna was the wife of egyptian narmer. when did they change his name to santa claus?
edit on 15-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

Please be sure to buckle yourself in and if you per chance happen to experience turbulence – do please remember to always remember to replace your 'tray' to the 'upright position'.

I'm on a white knuckle ride already.

How exactly does a meteorite cross the sky ?
edit on 15-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join