It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 Comet's:Year Of The God's Return

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
2013 Comet's: Year Of The God's Return

Welcome readers;

This is a project I have been working on since late January of this year and the actual concept came about in a discussion from early December of 2012.

Around my other interests, I have finally finished this expose just in time for the comely arrival of comet Lemmon.

Unfortunately, this is not a short read – so dear readers, please feel free to grab a drink, popcorn or snack and please try to enjoy the ride.
Please be sure to buckle yourself in and if you per chance happen to experience turbulence – do please remember to always remember to replace your 'tray' to the 'upright position'.

Due to the influx of comets this year, I have compiled research coupled with my own
theories and speculations as to gain for myself a better understanding to the coming events.

As of today and as far as mankind knows, we have 'five' major comets interacting with
our solar system in this year of 2013.

I say five as far as mankind knows, because the year has just commenced, and there is always the
possibility that more will be found - or could appear before the years end.
This can be concluded by the “Black Comet & Unknown Comet” theories that are projected
in main stream society today.
Also, although NASA covers the skies with their telescopes and do a very impressive job – they only capture about sixty percent of the viewing which then leaves approximately forty per cent unaccounted for.

So, to begin -

On February 15th we have the very close fly~by of the comet 'Lemmon'.

In March we have comet 'Pann-STARRS' earthsky.org... which possibly will be visible to view by eye and interesting to note also is that comet 'Wild One' be in the vicinity of the Sun at that time. ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

In late fall (November 21st) we will be visited by the now famous comet 'ISON'.
On November 28th when 'ISON' makes it's closest approach to our Sun, we may see a speculated dazzling display in our heavens.
earthsky.org...

Then to round out our year we have the final comet to venture through our solar system.
Welcome comet 'Encke', whom it's said will reach perihelion towards November 21st.www.universetoday.com...

Comet 'ISON' and comet 'Encke' will come to perihelion approximately seven and half days apart.

Will there be a display in the heavens unparalleled in modern times?

The Comet's names and their link to history;

In February we have the awaited comet Lemmon which can be associated to as the “Lemon”.
To 'be ripped off' - or as in automobile terminology - to be 'sold' a Lemon.
Or; Nothing – nada – zippo!
Comes close but just does a real pretty fly~by.. ..or.. ..Lemon – another name is 'Lemmus'.
One of the accounts taken from the meaning to the word “Lemmus” is;
“..notable for mass migrations even into the sea where many drown.”

The March comet of Pann-STARRS is likened to the Pagan God “Pan”; whom has been likened to as Satan in Christian mythology.
He is carrying his henchman, the Wild One.

In November we have comet Encke whom is likened to the Sumerian God; whom we know was as told to be as the “Savior to Mankind”.

The acronym placed with the name ISON can be many, and it's name already is most obvious.
“Isis” is one acronym, and as some claim, the true name to whom mankind references as God.
ISON is also touted to possibly “out shine” our Moon, to virtually be a 'second sun', which it is also said will be visible with the naked eye quite easily during the daylight hours.

Seven days after the appearance of Encke is the grand entrance of comet ISON.
Seven is the number held in most highest of esteem to the “Holy One” within Religion.
Comet Encke does come with a 'warning label' as it is believed that it periodically “loses pieces” -
which is speculated that a piece broke free, which in turn caused the 1908 Tunguska Event
en.wikipedia.org...

Another fact of interest concerning Encke is that this particular comet is thought to be what the ancients of Asia used the now forbidden “Swastika” symbol to commemorate.

To understand the urgency of concern is to know that we do not - and are not - fully capable of understanding how comets react and interact with our Sun and Solar System, and what may transpire with gravitational pulls.
This theory is as proven by the recent fly~bys of comet Elenin www.nasa.gov...
in August of 2011 - and comet LoveJoy in late 2011.earthsky.org...

The other concern I would like to acknowledge is that all of this is happening as our Sun is 'suppose' to come into what is referred to as 'Solar Maximum';
economictimes.indiatimes.com... which now NASA is speculating to be less than monumental, even though Austrailia has already been burning and heat records every year as of late seems to increase.

This advent could quite literally change the way we as inhabitants of Mother Earth, or 'Gaia” as some would refer, view and understand astrological assessments!!!

Now on with personal speculations:

December 21st 2012 and the Mayans -

This date came without 'event' as some would believe, or did it..?

It is my belief that The Mayan date was calculated wrong.
The Mayan's have never been wrong in their cosmic calculations and it is possible that we as the human race have calculated 'their' calendar wrong.
While we have knowingly through out history adjusted the Gregorian calendar,
the Mayan Calendar stands unchallenged.

The Maya's have three distinctive main calendars on which they based their cosmic calculations.
en.wikipedia.org...
Of the three calendars, the one I would like to call into attention is the Maya two hundred and sixty day sacred “Round Calendar”, also known as the 'Tzolk'in”.
The 260 day calendar is in reference to the “human gestation” period; or in layman's terms -
This is the incubation length a woman carries her seeded child before giving birth.

The ZERO year.

After all, it is speculated that it was the great Maya nation that gifted mankind the zero number for advanced calculations.

This calendar, I believe, is the clue in which the Maya count is to be started.

We, as humans, tend to start counting with the number 'one' - when the Maya are clearing referencing the start of a life cycle count with the zero number.
If we are to count their calendar starting with zero as the number they referenced as a starting point;
that number being the year of 3114 B.C.
Then by using their calculated method, we need to actually 'ADD' a year to which we've counted changing the date from 12/21/2012, to – 12/21/2013.

It is possible the Maya named their calendar the “Round Calendar” as a clue as to be not mistaken..?

So – it is possible that 'our' count to the infamous Mayan calendar is off by a calculation of one!?!

Of course, this is purely my own speculative mind and I can offer no concrete evidence to this theory and in the advent that my 'missing one year theory' of the Maya calendar is inadmissible, there is however, much speculation on it's own without my personal prejudice.

With the recent advent of the Catholic Pope presently announcing his resignation and termination of papal duties, it brings into question the St. Malachy's prophecy
en.wikipedia.org...
which then in turn lends credence to the unanswered 'Fatima' prophecy.
en.wikipedia.org...

There is speculation that the hidden Fatima prophecy is a vision given of a world being invaded by 'brimstone and fire' as mentioned in the latter part of the bible known as the gospel of Revelation.

The mention to the gospel of Revelation brings me to the recent reports all over the globe of the past few years in regards to what many are calling strange “Sky Sounds”.
Some attribute these 'sounds' as the biblical equivalent to “the sounding of the TRUMPETS”.

I would like to reiterate that I may think this is all my mind, but as to the frequent numbers of meteorite
sightings with the advent that these sightings are being recorded with rumblings of an almost 'earthquake' like symptoms accompanied with reports of explosions.
One such meteorite reported that a Police Station had it's front doors 'blown open' in just such a meteorite passing.
www.thisisplymouth.co.uk...

With all these astrological advents culminating, do you question why it is that the Military has deemed it policy to now classify all incoming space debris!?!
www.space.com...

Suffice it to say, it is definitely interesting times in which we are living!

If I may, I would like to revisit comet Elenin to explain my inquisition of the upcoming comets; the return of the God's.

Upon approach of perihelion, comet Elenin reacted in a way not yet understandable as it seemed to some astrologers that it was “under intelligent control”.
It was not, however, it did prove that our scientist's know very little of the reaction of some asteroids/comets while interacting in our solar system.
This comet some claimed as “insiginificant” caused our Sun to give off “Ten”, yes ten, x~class solar flares during it's venture around and eventually into our Sun.
Luckily for Earth, none were directed in our vicinity of space.
And when comet Elenin blew upon perihelion, our cosmic neutrons multiplied by a factor of “seven'', so given the size comparison between Elenin and ISON – one would ultimately expect a somewhat much larger effect increase. KENkenmcclellan.net...

Further more, comet LoveJoy was able to break from the Sun's gravitational pull and escape being pulled into the Sun, also proving the validity of our scientist's knowledge – or rather, lack of knowledge.

Now you, dear readers, have an understanding as to my personal speculation and concern.

As we have comet ISON and comet Enke crossing perihelion in a 'seven' day period, it causes me concern as to what will actually transpire.

Will we be witness to a never before seen cosmic interaction?
Could we possibly see the comet God's Enke and ISON interact with our Sun..?

And if so, what if anything, will happen?

Is all the speculation purely whimsical and the comet show will end up as a spectacular 'dud'?
Will we just simply enjoy a once in a life time beautiful 'light show'?
Will will be inundated with C.M.E.'s (solar flares), or the dreaded equivalent of a 'Carrington Event' or possibly much worse - what our scientist term to be a “Solar Tsunami”?

As it is still early on in 2013, what is the chance another rogue comet(s) could very well appear before the advent of comet Enke and comet ISON?

..and all this my dear readers, all this is culminating in the year 2013..

..thirteen being the very superstitious of number's;
Thirteen being equated to 'bad luck',
2013 being the year of what I personally refer to as -

The Year Of The God's Return.

There is s0o0o0o much more I could incorporate , but alas, my fear is dear readers -
I have already made you suffer through a long enough read.
edit on 14-2-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: spelling errors

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I had a dream I was sitting at a bus stop watching a giant rock make its way tumbling across the sky and touch down in Arizona where I live.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
That was a damn good read, I don't believe in the theory but it was entertaining.
Good work
edit on 14/2/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

I didn't even know he'd left.

No one tells me anything!

edit on 14/2/2013 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Good read...very entertaining.

I think you make a few leaps of faith that I personally do not see eye to eye with but nonetheless, interesting.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"...Aristotle

S & F for a well written point of view...whether I agree with it or not.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Elenin didn't hit the sun? I thought it randomly broke down, some say heat took its toll, some say intervention.

Very good read and theory mind, not my cup of tea though.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

This is actually hitting me very personally. I worship in the pre-Babylonian Sumerian pantheon and was called to Inanna through Lilitu. This happened virtually unprovoked. Later, I learned that the prevailing theory in many occult circles is that Inanna will return after Lilitu announces her arrival.

How this connects to your musings is that Isis is actually the Egyptian analog for Inanna; they are the same goddess. So, spiritually speaking (and I don't actually ever speak of this so it's a rare thing for me to discuss), I really do believe that the gods are returning soon and it will begin with Inanna. I was relieved to hear that there are many others who are being called by Lilitu through dreams and voices to honor Inanna.

The patriarchal religious dominion is coming to an end and the goddess will reign. Whether this is all just metaphor for a social shared consciousness-turned-deity-drama (in the most Jungian sense possible), or aliens, or really very literal gods and goddesses, I don't know. What I do know is that the communication is very real and that Lilitu is a very real harbinger for Inanna.

Now that I sound like a crazy person, I'll leave it at that. Good job connecting some dots, OP. I would research it myself but I don't want to pollute my head with preconceptions of what may come. I want to stay as unfiltered as possible.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
So there will be 3 comets this year? That made me wonder about the biblical story about the "3 wise men" / "3 kings", and even the name "3 Magi" has been used - Maybe it's them who returns?

Isn't 3 comets a pretty high amount in 1 year?

Looking forward to the events

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for your post. It's hitting me pretty personally as well, I've had a number of dreams that seem to point to the significance of comets, the sky, dragons, and end time scenarios.

There have been numerous dreams with comets and meteors raining down from the sky.
There have been dreams about flooding,
There have been dreams where we were living inside of this bubble thing because of the atmosphere/light.
There have been dreams about huge dragons filling the sky.
One was particularly strange, a blue/white comet was streaking across the sky and started sending off these electric pink magenta orbs to different places on the planet, it then sent off an electric blue orb and it came to me and started to engulf my hand as I reached out to it. That's when I woke up. There's a more detailed version of that and some of the other dreams I've had under my posts.

All these dreams lead me to wonder what's going on, I think comets and the sky, the sun and the moon. and flooding play a big part in it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Umm interesting! You know one has to wonder when reading the tales and legends of all these Gods and Godesses. You get two perspectives: one negative and one positive, the negative always being the religious partriarchal one. Apparently the eras of the godesses were when the female energy was the most free and venerated. These eras were also those of the "fallen angels" and their descendants. Yet, till this day gods/godesses and their "progenitors" have many fictional or demonizing propaganda campaigns against them but human persecution doesn't seem quite enough to irradicate such powerful beings.

So the question remains, if the eras of the gods/godesses were so glorious, why did they stop?
edit on 14-2-2013 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Thank you OP great thread very informative I had no idea about some of these. I find it interesting and disturbing at the same time. Never before I have I seen so many "off" happenings in so many diverse areas and now I can add comets asteroids. Thank you- I think

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Many thanks to all whom replied.

I am filled with gratitude as I was sure I would face 'flailing and flaming' with such
as post as this.
My heart is filled with gratitude for the kind comments.

As I stated at the end of my thread: I have so0o0o much more I could have incorporated -
..and will... ...soon. (also to answer some members questions)
I have some startling claims to show what Encke and ISON might just be up to!?!

For now I leave you with this just evolving event as reported here on ATS by the member
named 'USAMAN 1983'.
This is the link to Usaman's thread; www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the link Usaman posted: rt.com...

It would appear that some type of explosion just occurred in the skies overhead in Russia,
which is thought to be a meteorite.

It has been reported that the 'meteorite explosion' caused "houses to shudder,
windows to break and cell phones to cease working".

There is speculation as to whether this was a 'test fired' missile or infact, a fragmenting meteorite.
The story is still being updated.

I hope all is safe in Russia.

To all -

Be safe~be LOVE ~be water my freinds.
edit on 14-2-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: spelling errors

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This is an awesome post. Interesting times we live in!!! The God/dess returns! Sweet.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
WOW! Great read. I don't buy it personally, mainly because of this "Lemon"

Meteor Shower in Russia

Doesn't bode well for the rest of these meteors.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Some evidence of your theory, just hours ago?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

dude do ya research Its Elanin not lemmon [apmsl]:-)))

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
really good read.not entirely sure if its all viable but....... definetly some significant points made.
all space debris is classified? odd to me

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I've also thought that maybe we are a year out in our calendar. An interesting year ahead.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I also had some strange dreams. The first two were quite similar: people started to call each other to go out of their homes and look at the sky. We could see that the moon was huge, covering a lot of the sky. Nothing happened, but no one could explain why it was like this. In third one I was on a big car park, like in a supermarket, it was the afternoon, there was nothing strange when many balls of fire started to fall from the sky (they weren't too big), when it started to happen I fell on the ground because the ground was shaking with the impacts.
Sincerely I don't think it's any kind of premonition, at least I don't like to think like this. I just shared these dreams because I read two similar ones above

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Good stuff. Giving S&F for this one.

Like that star gazer guy on PBS (Mark Horkhiemer I believe?) used to say, "Keep looking up."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join