It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Books...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I've started downloading some e-books. What's the best way to organize them? I've searched, and can't decide what to use. What's the best format to have? Thank you for the help.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Calibre E-Book Management is a good tool to use.

Calibre E-Book Management Homepage

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CatrionaBeldame
I've started downloading some e-books. What's the best way to organize them? I've searched, and can't decide what to use. What's the best format to have? Thank you for the help.

Think I have 1000 ebooks somewhere in one of my hard drives that work with kindle as well, can look them out if you want, might take a while though

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Ive got around 100 all in PDF file. That seems to work best for me.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Awesome. I'll check out Calibre.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

I haven't quite got that many yet, though I'm getting there. Have been finding some good ones. That would be great, and that's fine.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

That format seems to be the popular one with the ones I've got so far. I'll probably convert the others that aren't to that format.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CatrionaBeldame

Hello...I started by gathering free PDF copies of Von Daniken, Sitchen, Dan Brown and the like....and I found all that I had been looking for. This was before IFIRE (?) and KINDLE came out....so Im unclear that if I got one of those, I'd have to convert those PDF's or not.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
For Myself, I prefer the kindle format over PDF. active table of contents and such.. it just feels better.

top topics

join