It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya �the Christ� supports John Kerry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Maybe there'll be some kind of co-operation between John Kerry (papal puppet) and Maitreya if Kerry wins the presidential election!

www.lifesite.net...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   

"As the day of destiny approaches, the minds of many turn to the beleaguered people of America whom, now, so many despise and hate. They pray for the deliverance of its people from the cruel and crude exponents of illegal, usurped power. They call for every peace-loving American to raise their voice against the war-mongering of the present administration, and to cast their vote in like fashion,"

Man...as the day of destiny....bend over and let me give you a spanking just for writing such crap...I can write like that too....'and in the endtimes, the coming of the new world order, a new man rose up to challenge the president of the united states, the scourge of the world, the jam between your toes, that stick thats up your bosses azs...oops did I say that... They can in like fashion 'ching wo de pi gu' hah i bet the censors can read chinese pin yin.....

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
OK people can i ask you a serious question here?????

this continual flood of antichrist posts is getting a bit lame dont you think???

I say this because most people who are so interested in the antichrist today arent even christian to start off with, meaning the "antichrist" is like some generic boogie man we're all so patiently waiting for.

IF you take the time to read ALL of Revelations and the other prophetic books of the bible you may begin to understand a form or sequence of events and troubles that the world will face LONG before 666 arrives. actually anyone who tries to make you wear a number on your forehead or hand would be carted off to a mental institution (i know ive posted this before!) because of the way the world is today..based largely on science and reason.

HOWEVER the bible says the world will go through a tribulation , when the nations will be in a "valley of decision" a time of "perplexity." are we there yet do you think??? can we all still go out or stay at home watch tv , do what we want ?? buy things gain employment etc etc?? we are approaching the end of the age, but MANY things are yet to happen ..thats basically my point...why not try and find God instead of searching for the fruit of evil??? whether this is the end or its in 100 yrs time...one thinig i know is that you will still die and meet your creator. its more fruitful to grow in love of God isnt it?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by otherwise
Maybe there'll be some kind of co-operation between John Kerry (papal puppet) and Maitreya if Kerry wins the presidential election.

could very well be so....as Sen. Kerry ESPOUSES 'alliances', the more the BetteR

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
one thinig i know is that you will still die and meet your creator. its more fruitful to grow in love of God isnt it?

To love God is just one of the two commandments of Jesus Christ, the other one is to love your neighbour. It's a proper thing to warn people about wickedness, isn't it?

top topics

join