It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the most honest 3 minutes in television history

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I thought this was a great video to share with everyone. No I did not use the search function to see if this was posted, nor do I care to see if this was posted before. This needs to be posted everyday as far as I'm concerned. I have never seen this show personally, but this scene speaks volumes. m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=ML3qYHWRIZk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DML3qYHWRIZk

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Imbedded it for you.

The Newsroom is one of my all time favorite shows!

I agree, its a great video that should be seen by all.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I find the newsroom is a bit boring with way too much jibba jabba. Although I did enjoy the first episode.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
HEY! that`s colonel Chamberlain from the Gettysburg movie, he made a great patriotic speech in that movie too.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
HEY! that`s colonel Chamberlain from the Gettysburg movie, he made a great patriotic speech in that movie too.

No, it's Harry Dunne from Dumb and Dumber

.. but seriously this clip has been posted on ATS a number of times.. it's a great clip though.. but still it's not new.

The show itself is ok .. but I never got hooked on it ..
edit on 2/14/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I disagree. There are many more honest TV clips... the best of which are usually unscripted.

One of my faves... which I watched live with my jaw on the floor...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
I disagree. There are many more honest TV clips... the best of which are usually unscripted.

One of my faves... which I watched live with my jaw on the floor...

I was having a hard time watching this, and I honestly tried.. the heavier guy in glasses seemed completely drunk and incoherent except for one part in the discussion.. at the beginning he almost sounded entirely loony tunes.. if I'm not mistaken, that's oliver reed.. but not sure..

Edit: Yep that's oliver!

Matter of fact I just found your video posted with the title "Oliver reed, drunk and disruptive".. he does apparently have a LONG history of being drunk on camera.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

HONEST.
YES!
This coming from a network, this ...honesty.
Now ask why?
What is the angle all of a sudden this honesty on a tv show.
Then in our real world the media and authorities BLATANTLY LIE to us.
"It was a bushmaster type bullet used on the kids"..."We didn't start the fire, It was an accident"...
The brown man is trying to kill us, we need to save israel...
Yep, someone is trying to turn the good ole US into the next Syria, and get us Americans murdering one another.
Why do we support the msm and their master banks???
Why do we allow corporations to lobby for our representatives, and how in the hell is a corporation a PERSON???
Who benefits?
HONESTY...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Exactly,
the shows, the themes, the scripts, the characters and contents and endings are great 'steering wheels' to move a populaces mind from one lane to another, over time, with enough consistent applied pressure and guidance, you move the thinking, you adjust the tolerance, you create the desire to walk into a confine where once there was a resistance to even approach.
The emotion, (energy in motion internally) evoked, is a very powerful and capitalized tool.
It has adapted over generations and become very very powerful, almost immediate in response now.

top topics

join