It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prisoner X

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hi, I am a long time lurker, but just recently signed up a couple of months ago. I only have 18 or 19 post, so I can not start a new thread yet. I was just reading a cnn story about an Isreal prisoner. They named him prisoner x. The story goes on to talk about how a dual isreal/australian citizen working for the isreal spy agency was detained and imprisoned in 2010. The isreal government put a gag order on the media from covering any part of the story. Prisoner x committed suicide shortly after being imprisoned, supposedly in a suicide proof jail cell. The government recently allowed the media to cover other news agency reports but they were not allowed to start their own investigations. This is one of those stories that just seems to cover up something huge. Who was this guy? A spy, a terrorist, mastermind of some plot? The ATS community comes up with very good reasoning for many stories with no apparent answers. I just wanted to let everybody know to read the story " Prisoner X" on CNN and please post any thoughts or ideas you have. Mods- please feel free to move!!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ispyarich

......Yrgnuh era sredips eht
,,,, !edud ,emoclew

obvious spy i say... classic....
edit on 14-2-2013 by solve because: messing up

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ispyarich

Please garner your 2o posts before starting topics

Closed.

It seems that was your 20th post...

Carry on

~Tenth
edit on 2/14/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Crazy... It reminds me of the infamous man in the iron mask. Maybe they faked his suicide so they could hold him indefinitely in an undisclosed location, or maybe they gave him a deal...he tells what he knows and in exchange they fake his death and give him a new identity complete with plastic surgery and a plane ticket to anywhere he wants...

Thanks for sharing bud!
Welcome aboard!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
Crazy... It reminds me of the infamous man in the iron mask. Maybe they faked his suicide so they could hold him indefinitely in an undisclosed location, or maybe they gave him a deal...he tells what he knows and in exchange they fake his death and give him a new identity complete with plastic surgery and a plane ticket to anywhere he wants...

Thanks for sharing bud!
Welcome aboard!

Interesting thought. What I found alarming was that even the gag order in Israel was subject to a gag order.

None of the guards guarding him even knew his real name. If I was in his place I would be yelling it out and anything else I knew everytime the trap opened.... unless I didnt want to be known.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
He was a Mossad agent. He is dead, allegedly committing suicide. This is very difficult to believe considering he was kept in a purpose built cell.

He obviously knew something that threatened Israel's national security.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The Australian media is all over this story now. It appears that he was accused of passing on Mossad intelligence to Australian Intelligence. Something about Italy.

The plot thickens!

top topics

join