It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number 4....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have been dreaming and having synchronicity with this number. I google the meaning of this number but the interpretations are all over the place. So, I am curious to know what happened to your life if you did dream about this number. I had one dream dreaming of myself about to take a shower, naked. And this man showed up and gesturing to me with 4 fingers. I felt that he was telling me to hurry up and to finish my shower (spiritual cleansing).

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here ya go:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

Four is the number of money. Maybe you should go but a lottery ticket? If you win big I do accept gifts of cash as tokens of appreciation!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
4 can mean the Earth as in 4 corners of the earth. 4 points of the compass.
4 can mean to rule, to reign, kingdom, creation, world.

Also as there are 5 fingers to a hand, it could mean you just need one more, you already have 4...

Was it like the NEO (of Matrix) 4 fingered gesture? You are getting cleansed and now it's time to fight?

You have cleansed up to number 4 of your chakras?

It can also mean a date, as in the fourth month.

I have been seeing 4.14 this means 'door of double' or double doors. This means 'sign of entrance into a high powered position' as in doors of a palace and therefore kingdom.

So 4 can also mean Door, as Daleth in Hebrew is number 4 and means door. It is shaped like a triangle, not dissimilar to that 'Triangle in the Sun'. Portal?

Portal is an astrological sign for a 'V' shape positions of the planets in our solar system which will be aligning on 21 March 2013. The date Obama is set to visit Israel for the first time, is is actually Nisan 10, the date that Jesus first rode a donkey into Jerusalem.

Many remote viewers can not get past this date; 21 March 2013, it all goes white and linear time ceases. I think this is because there will be 2 timelines and many others will be too ripe to stay on these 2 timelines.

So 4 means a lot doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Thanks. I watch Matrix, the whole trilogy, couple of times. I don't remember about the 4 fingers gestures. Fight? I have been practicing the white skeleton meditation and it is supposed to cleanse my chi and getting into the first stage of samahdi. It works. The first night I tried it I have my chi unleashed. Then, my dreams started to change. I began to see myself fighting in the dreams. Fighting against figures that I don't know of. In fact, in some of these dreams, I even heard voices giving me instructions how to defeat certain enemies. The experience was good because for a while my dreams were somewhat passive and I didn't have much says in how the dream events should come out. In one of my dreams, I was scolded by a female figure for not following her instructions.
I felt like I am breaking free.

The door? Yeah, few months ago, I dream of seeing double doors. One on my left and the other on my right. Both were in front of me. I was in an empty gas station. At first, I chose the door on my left because it was partially opened. Just when I was about to enter it, something beyond it deterred me from entering. I then chose the door on my right. Then, I found myself inside car barefooted. The more I tried to go forward with the car, the more the car was going backward. It took me a while before I managed to drive the car forward. Just when I was about to enter through the door on my right, my car "cut" something on the ground. When I got out to see what I cut with my car, it was a burial ground. Somehow, my act of driving the car over the spot desecrated the area. I became so nervous after that...that I woke up. The strange thing was that I didn't know why I was nervous. That was nothing in my real life I can relate to it. I figured that that dream was telling me that I may have to switch path. And the switch won't be easy and it may set me backward. And before I can exit through the door on the right, I may have to upset certain spirits or beings, which I have no ideas what.

At the moment, I am feeling like I am making progress to get out of this transitional state I am in. For a while, maybe more than 10 years, my mind has been stuck or clinging onto certain ideas and emotions which were the result of my past life karma. I think I am getting a handle of them by using the white skeleton meditation technique.

Cleansing my chakras? Sure. Chakras cleansing seems to be a constant process. I don't know about the "high position" or "position of power.'

top topics

join