It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnecessary Police Brutality Caught on Camera in Florida as Man Surrenders

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcabmi
Here is the future, as these Illuminati cards have been eerily accurate.

Before: Cops using violence to submit civilians into accepting the NWO.

After: (I know it shows hippies, and I apologize for that) but what this card is really stating is that "in the name of peace" the people will rise, and cops/legal entities will all pay dearly, for not siding with the people, and for the violence that they have used unnecessarily as a control mechanism. (Notice who is submitting in this picture)

******I am going to try to upload all of the Illuminati Cards to my profile, if you guys want to cycle through them. They are amazingly accurate, in that they were created as a game set in 1995.******

So...Batman?

- Law enforcers and police who were members of the institution that had sworn to protect the people and citizens
- These law enforcers who then turned around and brutalised and betrayed those citizens and allowed them to be hurt
- Bane's new regime, Gotham's reckoning, who and which descended upon the rotten and godforsaken city of Gotham
- The Scarecrow's new court, in which he saw those who made their living of the sweat, blood, and life of those who could not fight back - dirty cops included - before him and, in retribution for their crimes, sentenced then to either death or exile which really means either death or death.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This situation is almost a cookie-cutter replica of a training scenario which almost every agency holds in their academy and post academy training.

I would love to see the reactions of all of those people out there who perceive this as brutality if they were thrown into the training scenario. To give you a run down, let me be the instructor. I will tell you what the scenario is. Imagine that there is another instructor standing next to a motorcycle while the entire class watches you. Here we go...

"Ok cadet, you have just initiated a traffic stop on a motorcycle at a high rate of speed. You cannot read the tag so you dont know if the vehicle is stolen, was just used in a robbery or other forcible felony. The motorcycle has led you on a high speed pursuit for the past ten minutes. During this time you have avoided colliding with other vehicle, operated and alternated your sirens, relayed your location and speeds over the radio, directed your backup units, and watched the drivers hands for weapons to the best of your ability. Your heart is pumping and adrenaline is rushing but you have not exerted any physical exhaustion leading you to acute sight awareness and auditory exclusion. The vehicle has come to a sudden stop. WHAT DO YOU DO?! YOU ARE LIVE TAKE ACTION!"...

At this point you should think to give verbal direction, not only for the felon but for you as well. You need to find a course of action. If you fail to give verbal command the felon will run or if the training officer wishes he may chose to open fire. In this case the scenario goes cold, you either lost your prisoner or are dead. Lets assume you gave verbal commands. Hopefully it was for the felon to get on the ground. Now back in action...

"YOU TOLD HIM TO GET ON THE GROUND BUT HE REFUSES CADET YOU NEED TO TAKE ACTION WHAT DO YOU DO GET UP THERE!!"

Now you run up to the felon and hopefully watch his hands because you are trained that hands are what can kill you. You should decide to take the felon to the ground because you need to effect an arrest and having someone on the ground is much more controllable and there are less risks involved. If you attempt to arrest him standing up the instructor will either attempt to fight and flee or possibly pull a weapon out or maybe attempt to pull yours from the holster. If you did not take him to the ground again the scenario might go cold and you may be dead. Back in play.

"HES ON THE GROUND BUT HE IS NOT GIVING YOU HIS HANDS WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY ARENT YOU ARRESTING HIM!! DO SOMETHING YOU ARE GETTING TIRED, HE MIGHT HAVE A WEAPON!!"

At this point you should revert to training. You have been trained that when attempting an arrest which the subject resists you should offer a higher response to resistance. Unfortunately you cannot talk his hands behind his back, you must overcome his strength. What if he is stronger than you or what if he has a tactical advantage? You are trained to offer distracting blows to various points on the body that will afford you precious seconds to thwart his strength with pain. If you do not successfully do this the instructor may again pull out a weapon and cut you or shoot you. Of course again there is another opportunity that you would be dead and your family would not see you go home that night.

In these scenarios officers are not trained to use the highest force necessary, otherwise it would be easier to just shoot the person rather than risk your life to apprehend them. Especially when you know from experience that these felons may get a 6 month probation plus time served sentencing which is nothing when measured to apprehending someone who would have killed you that night. These officers are trained to expect and prepare for the worst because you never know when the time may come. When someone verbally, then physically resists arrests any prudent person must assume that there is a reason. If you chalk it up to the person just being a jerk then you risk your life for no reason.

I have to forgive everyone for assuming the worst in the officers because for people who are not faced with risking your life every day it must come to a shock the means necessary to do the job while maintaining your integrity. I am by no means dismissing all officers from being held accountable for excessive force, as I have personally seen the effects of officers making those judgments who were wrongful for doing so. I am trying to show you how these officers in this video were following the training they were given which no matter how much you do train for, as seen by the 128 officer deaths in 2012, does not always weigh in your favor.

- 1*

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLiesOfEden

Originally posted by kcabmi
Here is the future, as these Illuminati cards have been eerily accurate.

Before: Cops using violence to submit civilians into accepting the NWO.

After: (I know it shows hippies, and I apologize for that) but what this card is really stating is that "in the name of peace" the people will rise, and cops/legal entities will all pay dearly, for not siding with the people, and for the violence that they have used unnecessarily as a control mechanism. (Notice who is submitting in this picture)

******I am going to try to upload all of the Illuminati Cards to my profile, if you guys want to cycle through them. They are amazingly accurate, in that they were created as a game set in 1995.******

So...Batman?

- Law enforcers and police who were members of the institution that had sworn to protect the people and citizens
- These law enforcers who then turned around and brutalised and betrayed those citizens and allowed them to be hurt
- Bane's new regime, Gotham's reckoning, who and which descended upon the rotten and godforsaken city of Gotham
- The Scarecrow's new court, in which he saw those who made their living of the sweat, blood, and life of those who could not fight back - dirty cops included - before him and, in retribution for their crimes, sentenced then to either death or exile which really means either death or death.

Not really applicable as an example.
The guy doing the judging in this clip is not one of the "people", he is a criminal who is trying to appear as one of the people by judging his own kind and sentencing them to death to placate all of the people that he and his kind abused. In essence, he is a demon who is sacrificing smaller demons to save his own neck.

I was referring to an uprising of everyday people, who form militia's and start fighting in opposition to the cops. For instance, as an example, these cops for instance did what they did....the people find the precinct and mete their justice the way they see fit.

Just as these rogue cops are trying to make an example out of us so we will fear them....it can be done by the people as well.

Here is an example of the people helping another for abuse on a guy...and the effects it had on the cops. They learned something on this day I suspect.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
How about we all just have guns and have no cops? Take matters into our own hands?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I dont know what would happen if it were me being attacked by the police. I imagine from past experience (not police) that if attacked it is natural to "resist, fight back" you cant just take a beating? it is not natural and your mind and body shouldnt allow it?
you surrender and they cuff you, then fair enough - deal in court.
they hit you your body will defend itself? am i wrong
edit on 16-2-2013 by patriot20001 because: (no reason given)

the police are becoming a "Law" unto themselves around the world. People CAM up, film it all either as a witness or the person being dealt with.
edit on 16-2-2013 by patriot20001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Now you want to see a beating.....and I cant believe someone hasnt posted it yet and really may be the whole point of this thread....take a look at Rodney King vid. Anyway there is a guy that just took a roadside beating. The case in the op vid isnt jack really.
reply to post by Logarock

Prime example of exactly what I said before. "necessary force" has now been stretched to the point where beating a surrendered man on the ground is considered not a big deal anymore. Its shameful.

Precisely, it is plainly conditioning. It's to make sure that you and I don't interfere, even though you know the treatment is far beyond the pale, you can just walk inches by mayhem, and see nothing, so you are safe. You are right it is a disgrace. There is something dreadfully wrong, be it in training or mindset or both.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
How about we all just have guns and have no cops? Take matters into our own hands?

Nooooooooooope.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Now you want to see a beating.....and I cant believe someone hasnt posted it yet and really may be the whole point of this thread....take a look at Rodney King vid. Anyway there is a guy that just took a roadside beating. The case in the op vid isnt jack really.

Prime example of exactly what I said before. "necessary force" has now been stretched to the point where beating a surrendered man on the ground is considered not a big deal anymore. Its shameful.

so the guy puts up his hands.....and then the cops are going to come over and say....cool time out...we were all glad you stoped this bike. Are you all right son? Not drunk or jacked up are you? We are so glad you are ok and didnt kill anyone. By the way can you turn around so we can cuff you? Please? it will be ok cuzz theres a dash cam running for your personal protection and ours.

What a silly argument. You do realize there is something in between the silliness that you typed here and the beating they gave the man, right?

I dont see much between it. The guy got knocked down but hardly took a beating. One shot to the ribs.....big deal. You just dont get to be treated with kid gloves in a case like this. Getting off a bike after a high speed chase and standing up shows aggression. And then getting knocked down and tring to get back up is a clear signal that he was still full of whatever it was he was full of.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I seem to be doing a bit of defending. However I have seen both sides the of police first hand, have been treated with respect and have not been treated with respect. I have seen cops save folks lives and have seen them used as tools for the power structure and all points inbetween. Pricks and gentelman.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

REALLY???? Feel 'safer' yet citizen? A headline from a recent news source:

Elderly couple pulled over after their Buckeye car decal is mistaken for a marijuana leaf

*Assuming* this story is legit and that there wasn't more to the story, would ANYONE here believe that having a sticker on the back of your vehicle SOLELY is grounds for a stop. Doesn't the 1st amend, clearly prohibit things like this? Isn't this abuse of power? What if a person who was having a really bad day got irritated about having their first amend. protections violated and became aggitated and this event escalated?

I could imagine many people feeling provoked and reacting about being harrassed just for having a bumper sticker. Is the day coming when we ALL have to carry around video recorders on our persons and in our cars just to feel SAFE from harrassment by COPS from situations that might well escalate to where we are electrocuted by tazer to death (or have to DEFEND ourselves by lethal force) from overzealous Gestapo minded people like this?

sports.yahoo.com...

edit on 17-2-2013 by Tecumte because: link added

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Just standing there? How dare he!!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I have always said "The only thing that separates criminals and cops... cops have a badge".

I am getting so tired of seeing this. It becoming more and more clear police brutality is becoming the norm.
edit on 18-2-2013 by miner49r because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
www.koat.com...
The link will take you to KOAT News story about an off duty police officer who pulled his gun on a person over a parking space. Off duty cops often cary their handguns with them and still act as though they are above the law. Thankfully this one was arrested and facing charges. If more police officers were arrested for their crimes and jailed, maybe there would be less corruption on the police force.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If he killed your entire family by causing a car crash during his 'high speed chase' would your opinion be different?

I didn't watch the video, my stress levels are high enough already, and I believe the other posters that excessive force was used, but it's entirely possible that the cops were running LOTS of adrenaline by the time a 'high speed chase' was over. Do we know what this guy was wanted for?

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join