It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnecessary Police Brutality Caught on Camera in Florida as Man Surrenders

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This one is bad and she gets $250,000 for her trouble. They could have just turned her around and put cuffs on her but no. They had to have 6 of them too.Big men

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I see a lot of defense for what these cops did. No they are not robots they can be angry. However, they are only supposed to use their tools, like batons to disable a criminal if he is resisting,if he cannot be taken down by baton...they have the Tasers. They are only supposed to use their guns if they themselves or any nearby citizen is in a real threat of injury and the alleged offender or assailant is uncooperative in dropping their gun.

Regardless of what damage was done to another party before, or to property, If the alleged offender puts his hands up in the air, this is a universal surrender of the potential for any further violence. It is akin to the white flag. Any behavior of violence after this gesture would be tyrannical behavior by cops, who at this time would have their pistols trained on the offender.

They one cop who said "on the ground or I will kill you"...this was uncalled for "on the ground, you are under arrest" followed by the handcuffs would have been sufficient.

What did they do, they threatened, several cops beat him while he was on the ground, not putting up a fight at all until he felt that he needed to protect his ribs from being broken by the the pounding they were receiving by the cops on both sides. Anyone would have coiled and resisted after that. It is a natural instinct, that when there is a physical harm occurring that puts your body under harsh physical pain, your mind will do what is necessary to protect your body from external threats ...such as harsh beatings. The cops then used this to fuel their rage and incited further "resisting" ...so they would fell justified in what they were doing.

They are not supposed to beat people when they are angry. They can get as angry as they want, however they are not to over-exceed their legal mandates.

I would suggest that they should have let the guy go after this beating, as there will be nothing from the court hearing to his release from prison that will be worse than what he received by the cops.

I don't care what any of you say. The cops are not supposed to be behaving this way and overstepping their job descriptions. This is what the courts are for and because of the way many of you rationalize this violent behavior by the cops, it will only get worse as they get away with, it time after time.

When I get mad, no matter what authority I have at my job....I cannot perpetrate violence on anyone simply because I get angry and don't want to feel like a robot. I have to be a robot and find another way to deal with the anger. I personally drink Vodka until many of my inside parts actually hurt. The cops must do no less, that is find another way....I don't suggest the Vodka as they wield guns on a daily basis and well, this would end up right where we are now.

Cops are trained daily to learn how to suppress their anger and be professional (at least they were used to be) and trained daily in all sorts of scenarios, so that they will know how to behave when the events actually happen.

They are trained for it!!! Many of us at our jobs are not, we are just expected to know the repercussions of our actions. The Cops should be hel liable as well and should live under the law as we do. abide by it ...not make it up as they go along. They are NOT above the law. They are only supposed to deliver the law via apprehension and intimidation.
If things get too out of hand and an alleged offender is unwilling to regress from his violent behavior....they are then able to subdue him by whatever means necessary...but never an over usage of the means.

This guy, no matter what he did, was waving the white flag, and was showing no signs of any attempted violent outburst, so what the cops did was totally out of line. End of story!
It does not matter what they guy on the bike did previously before giving up. This is what the courts are for.

There really is nothing more to say, other than I am sure, were this to happen to YOU or anyone, who was innocent until proven guilty (the way it used to be)...you would not be so quick to defend the obvious offenders here...The Cops!

Here is the future, as these Illuminati cards have been eerily accurate.

Before: Cops using violence to submit civilians into accepting the NWO.

After: (I know it shows hippies, and I apologize for that) but what this card is really stating is that "in the name of peace" the people will rise, and cops/legal entities will all pay dearly, for not siding with the people, and for the violence that they have used unnecessarily as a control mechanism. (Notice who is submitting in this picture)

******I am going to try to upload all of the Illuminati Cards to my profile, if you guys want to cycle through them. They are amazingly accurate, in that they were created as a game set in 1995.
edit on 15-2-2013 by kcabmi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kcabmi

******I am going to try to upload all of the Illuminati Cards to my profile, if you guys want to cycle through them. They are amazingly accurate, in that they were created as a game set in 1995.

Alot of people will be a little more informed thanks to studying these card, I've heard a little about them.
Is there older sets that can be reviewed?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

you said you were sick and tired of all this police brutality if you are find out the police involved and get a few friends to go TALK to them

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
That looked pretty intense. I believe in cooperating with cops as long as our rights are respected. I know someone whose kid was literally pulled outside of his house and the cops cuffed him on the ground. They think they might have a case against the cops. They did not read him his rights either. This stuff is really happening.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by StumpDrummer

you said you were sick and tired of all this police brutality if you are find out the police involved and get a few friends to go TALK to them

I get what you are saying...I am in..you had better follow Drummer Boy! Never ask someone to do something that you would not.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

The guy is one of those, "you are either with the cops or against the cops." There is no grey line. You are not allowed to speak out against against those enforcing the very law they proclaim to uphold. Not only are they not to be held to a higher standard should they break it, but even moreso, they feel they are above it.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Again this thread proves nicely that even if police are caught burning kittens there will always be someone there to defend them. You never know what weapons those little furs could hide

Isnt it sad that people think like that?

No matter what despicable and horrendous acts the govt or it's representatives (police) perpetrate on us someone will always come forward to defend them. We see examples of this over and over and over.

I wonder if it's a form of stockholm syndrome?

I think maybe it's just some kind of lazy dependence on the Govt to keep people safe. These people cant or dont know how to defend themselves so they feel it necessary to defend the govt because, to them, that's "big daddy" their protector and in order to feel safe they have to justify the actions of over-zealous police. They are worried that without the police or big govt watching over them they are somehow vurnerable.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

reply to post by kcabmi

Alot of people will be a little more informed thanks to studying these card, I've heard a little about them.
Is there older sets that can be reviewed?

As weird as it is....I have been trying for hours toget these cards uploaded to a server for everyone to download,.....its geting hard for some reason...this is pissing me off...its like someone is slowing my bandwidth down so much the F*ing page wont load. I can get any page I want to load exept the one where i can upload the files, hmmm.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerMcBacon
reply to post by captaintyinknots

In 10 years thanks to spineless Liberals who take no responsibility for their own actions a law abiding, concealed carry individual such as myself, will not according to your understanding of life in general be a able to draw my own legal gun and shoot someone in the face whom I just witnessed murder another individual. That is the ridiculousness of your logic. In your world I would need to wait for the law to take it's course. Stupid much?

Wow, vigilante much?

I'm pro gun rights too but I dont want a bunch of armed loons running around acting like Judge Dread either.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerMcBacon
Boy this thread nailed it, the problem in this country is the cops. No the a-holes who drive drunk or under the influence and kill people on a daily basis or evade the police in high speed chases killing innocent individuals who never did anything wrong in their lives, or who shoot randomly at crowds murdering innocent people every single f-ing day, it's the cops obviously. All of you keyboard freedom activist should lose someone you love to one of these scumbags then see exactly how threatened your rights are because a cop gave a love tap to some worthless scumbag who just threatened his life.... Did your parents tell you you were special too and you got he trophy for just showing up, because no one in this world has the right to ever ever touch you Billy, right..... (rolls eyes)

I guarantee you this scumbag wont lead the police on another high speed chase, where statistics say he WILL kill someone again given his behavior, personally I would knocked his block off, and any ACLU fairy who disagrees,.
edit on 15/2/13 by DangerMcBacon because: (no reason given)

I grew up in a state where "Open Container" was legal and a way of life right up until the Rockefeller Funded Group "Mothers Against Drunk Drivers" came on the scene. The fact is, anyone who goes to a bar or nightclub or Icehouse or out to dinner and has a couple of beers would undoubtedly qualify as a Drunk Driver. The same approach has been tried against Smokers and now both Alcohol and Tobacco is so heavily taxed that the price people pay is mostly tax.

TOS restrains me from personal attacks so, if you find yourself lined up against a wall offered a blindfold, remember if could not be me.

As for "Speeders", God Forbid anyone speed or attempt to run from the police, it is not like this is America anymore. God Forbid anyone be allowed to live their life anyway they deem fit and it not be anyone's business. God Forbid it be necessary to fight another civil war just to become the country we are suppose to be.
edit on 16-2-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
"Stop resisting!" Police lingo for "Now I can kick the s&%t out of you because there is reason for witnesses believe that you are resisting."

They'll walk away scott free.
edit on 14-2-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

It started when tuff guy was knocked down. He then kept moving, rolling over to one side, ect. You can hear the cop tell the guy to stay belly down but the guy acted like he might get up. And who knows what was in the back pack.

All and all this was an easy night for tuff guy.

Yes, I do hear them yell for him to stay on his belly, as they are punching him in the kidneys.

Easy night for the 'tuff' guys alright, they got to beat the crap out of a surrendered man, and get out some pent up aggression.
edit on 15-2-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

Looks like the guy only took one shot to the ribs....while he is trying to get up. They cant afford to let a guy up that just riped for miles dont the road.ect.ect.

Now you want to see a beating.....and I cant believe someone hasnt posted it yet and really may be the whole point of this thread....take a look at Rodney King vid. Anyway there is a guy that just took a roadside beating. The case in the op vid isnt jack really.

so the guy puts up his hands.....and then the cops are going to come over and say....cool time out...we were all glad you stoped this bike. Are you all right son? Not drunk or jacked up are you? We are so glad you are ok and didnt kill anyone. By the way can you turn around so we can cuff you? Please? it will be ok cuzz theres a dash cam running for your personal protection and ours.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Here's more corporal punishment by a policeman on a youth. The policeman is assigned to the schoo and lsupposed to be protecting the special needs youth. Notice the passiveness of non-uniform staff, presumably a special needs teacher. As a father three with special needs, there is no way I would ever, ever, think of going to live in America, and have them cared for by these pieces of shiiite.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kcabmi

When I get mad, no matter what authority I have at my job....I cannot perpetrate violence on anyone simply because I get angry and don't want to feel like a robot. I have to be a robot and find another way to deal with the anger.

True, I think there are very few if any jobs that LEGALLY allow one to beatup someone else JUST because someone may have angered you and yes it's called being a PROFESSIONAL! I know I can't go around in my job punching people in the ribs or smacking people in the face just because I might feel they 'deserve' it and might have angered me.

I totally understand the many challenges and extreme stresses many officers are under and that ANTONE can 'lose it' on occasion, but when and if it becomes the norm and POLICY, rather than the exception by an entity, the public has just as much right to question these actions as officers have the right to apprehend speeders.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I know many police officers try to justify their excessive use of force by telling us how dangerous their job is. Let me point out that in 2010 56 officers were killed in the line of duty while the same year, 13 construction worker died each day on the job according top statistics compiled by AFL-CIO. That is quite a difference!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You run from the "law" and get caught, you should expect a beat-down, running and creating a chase puts a lot of people at risk, not just the enforcers and the suspect(s) fleeing.

That said, the victim/suspect here wasn't black... If he was this would have been HUGE news, maybe even evoking the wrath of the white house, and severe condemnation from the president.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerMcBacon

WOW i bet you wouldnt be sayinig that if it happened to your kid, or wife or family member. if you condone this type of behavior, no matter the circumstances youre no better than the officers doing this. you make me sick

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ausername

im sure the police enjoy things like this, its not like they have a whole lot going on at any given time, it still is no excuse to manhandle a man who was clearly surrendering.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Now you want to see a beating.....and I cant believe someone hasnt posted it yet and really may be the whole point of this thread....take a look at Rodney King vid. Anyway there is a guy that just took a roadside beating. The case in the op vid isnt jack really.
reply to post by Logarock

Prime example of exactly what I said before. "necessary force" has now been stretched to the point where beating a surrendered man on the ground is considered not a big deal anymore. Its shameful.

so the guy puts up his hands.....and then the cops are going to come over and say....cool time out...we were all glad you stoped this bike. Are you all right son? Not drunk or jacked up are you? We are so glad you are ok and didnt kill anyone. By the way can you turn around so we can cuff you? Please? it will be ok cuzz theres a dash cam running for your personal protection and ours.

What a silly argument. You do realize there is something in between the silliness that you typed here and the beating they gave the man, right?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If any of you want the Illuminati Cards, of which I added two of back there in this post. The cards which have predicted many of these events here, as well as the 911 events accurately, and quite possibly the future to come. I have them all uploaded for you here...(the original Illuminati cards from 1995 are in the seria UNLIMITED folder, I have added all new cards as well as the originals). If you want to zoom in on some of the smaller ones you can just hold down your "Ctrl" button and just roll your mouse button and it will zoom in and out. I have the settings to where you can download these for yourself if you would like.

Illuminati Cards created in 1995
edit on 16-2-2013 by kcabmi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join