It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Congresswoman: ‘Obama Has Put In Place’ Secret Database With ‘Everything On Everyone’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Even secrets have secrets. Buried secrets. Buried under more secrets. Whose secrets make the cut? "They" have a list. Of "their" secrets. For leverage. Imagine a lever and the person pulling it. Obama has a lever too. What spills out when the lever is pulled? By the lever puller.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Echelon and Carnivore are both old tech. Einstein may well even be dated at this point. But the specific name of the current project is less important than the fact that the software does exist

Yes, in fact there was First Echelon, Second Echelon, and Third Echelon, and splinter cells....
based on signals intelligence (SIGINT) to intercept and analyze every form of communication from cellphone signals and e-mail messages, to microwave emissions, to ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) burst transmissions from submarines.

What I am curious about, which I am probably repeating my self here so excuse me....please...
Waters (who may have just been power drunk or some such other malady) specifically said
no one else has done what has been done...by Obama.

Maybe more information will surface to give more clues.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
A little more info, passed on by Politico; a once tickeled pink news outlet..., now apparently
ticked off by lack of access to Obama and his weekend golf vacation.

President Barack Obama is a master at limiting, shaping and manipulating media
coverage of himself and his White House.

Not for the reason that conservatives suspect: namely, that a liberal press willingly and eagerly allows itself to get manipulated. Instead, the mastery mostly flows from a White House that has taken old tricks for shaping coverage (staged leaks, friendly interviews) and put them on steroids using new ones (social media, content creation, precision targeting). And it’s an equal opportunity strategy: Media across the ideological spectrum are left scrambling for access.

The results are transformational. With more technology, and fewer resources at many media companies, the balance of power between the White House and press has tipped unmistakably toward the government. This is an arguably dangerous development, and one that the Obama White House — fluent in digital media and no fan of the mainstream press — has exploited cleverly and ruthlessly. And future presidents from both parties will undoubtedly copy and expand on this approach.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Bump

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join