It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadians Successfully KILL BILL C30!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Hurray!

Strange how we can do here what we used to think that Americans could do if they raised enough # with their Reps and raised their voices together in unison.

Shows what's possible.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

On the surface it sounds great. Why didn't we kill bill c-36 or 22? You do realize as well that Canada is still under the War Measures Act and the government can read ANYTHING it wants without a warrant. In my opinion this is a false victory meant to provide a "comfort" level to people, so they let their guard down. Prison privatization is a going concern in Canada and I don't doubt we will see sweeping legal cases between the 2nd and 4th quarter of this year that all have to do with information gathered from the Internet and ISP's.

ETA: If you don't believe me, do an FOIA request on yourself with CSIS, the RCMP and the CRA, let me know the numbers of the information release restricting statutes that you get back.

Then there is the UN Agenda 21 insertion via the international NGO ECLEI which is providing all the working papers to the national NGO AMO which then has local municipalities enact Agenda 21 legislation. Isn't it a bit suspect that every municipality passes the same bylaw within 30 days of each other, right across Canada? I would say it was coincidence if I thought our municipal administrators were independent and critical thinkers, but have you ever seen a puppet with brains? Our local mayor who rubber stamps this crap under the advice of his AMO approved CAO and deputy CAO, was apparently an alchoholic and lived most of his life on welfare/pogie of some kind, what better puppet is there, he has the IQ of lumber? The problems are coming from every direction now and accelerating.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/14.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: the ETA

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I bet the official Head of State of Economic Affairs Queen Elizabeth II Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Mountbatten Windsor is not a happy camper. The courts have already determined that the Internet is a public space, but our personal information and online accounts are private property. But, that is a power drunk government for you, by the drunkest of the power drunk. A "sliver at a time" is the rule. The Sup Ct has lived by this motto, but call it precedent clarifiation . As Catholic historian Lord Acton said. "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely." Between Obama's pressures to veto Keystone XL (they are back again...a Rothschild /Royal Family op) and the possibility that industrial hemp will be legalized in some states in the US, the cornered and emerging markets both appear to be in jeopardy. The worst thing about the Internet is that it is an infinite record of individual behavior, even in perceptive private settings, and information the architects of control would love to access freely without warrant. The controllers will not let this issue go away. Closing the Internet is central to closing of the noose of the social compact theory through utilization of Socrates and Plato's concepts of the governmental necessity for the right of "The Noble Lie." The power structures think they can lie to the average people, supposedly for their own good, just like the government was functioning as a super-parent. It also suggess they have the "divine" right to micro-manage every aspect of each individual life. There ain't nothing new about the New World Order. Same old stuff. Same old people. Absolute control.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
My girlfriend forwarded me an article about this today, great news! This is a big win for Canada!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Yeah that is great news for the Canadians keep up the work guys

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Congratulations! It's unbelievable, how much work needs to be done around the matters of privacy annually - it's great to see your country taking such wise steps.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If i could bring all my rifles and ammo i would move there i feel the usa is pretty much screwed now...calgary alberta area was beautiful last time i was there

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Now if we could just keep the American government from spying on us and getting whatever information they want. I believe the bill might not have been passed because why should Canadians pay for services the USA will provide for free.

I hope to God I am wrong but, I have been reading about the self appointment of the US government to not only collect information on their citizens but, of anyone in the world. The materiel is vast and I cannot readily find it though I have seen much about it on the site.

Does this mean that Canadians should join ATS Canada to keep themselves safe? If so I should think that the governments with concerns of this nature should ask the USA to void IP addresses from out of country for viewing in any way. Or Countries could imply bans on US purchasing websites till the spying stops.

I hope this made sense I am really tired. If not I apologize and I also hope that the Canadian victory is what we hope it is.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

source???

edit on 20-2-2013 by Headband7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pigwithoutawig
Yea, I'm happy too but I posted this the other day. The search engine still works. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The search engine works ONLY if you use the specific word(s) in the title such as this: (Government killing online surveillance bill,), that are relevant to the search. Since the only word you both used is..........???? in your title, then a search is pretty useless. In fact, listed below are the search results from this thread of "Canadians successfully KILL BILL C30!!!":

o Canadians Successfully KILL BILL C30!!!, page 2
o Canadians Successfully KILL BILL C30!!!, page 1
o Canadians Successfully KILL BILL C30!!!, page 2
o Are You A Psychopath?, page 2
o Mayan Apocalypse: the end of the world - live!, page 1
o new member, page 1
o 4-year-old KC girl dies after being shot by 6-year-old boy, page 2
o Carnival Triumph cruise ship situation is worse than what is being ...
o Russian Volcano - Lakes of lava, page 1
o Man threatens to kill Obama for medical treatment., page 1
o Another massive object caught near the Sun, page 1
o Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus ...
o Killing them softly. Brad Pitts last speech., page 1
o English Civil War 'ghost' captured on film by paranormal ...
o True or not, this is awesome. Must read!, page 2
o Zimbabwe finance minister admits: 'We've only got £138.34 in the ...
o World's Funniest Video Of How To Make A Rail Gun, page 1
o Message in a Bottle, page 1
o When Not If, page 1
o US is 32nd in the latest World Press Freedom Index, page 1
o Bless this chick - avatars for the girls:, page 1
o Where Are You From? (With Pics), page 1
o Dung Beetles Navigate Via the Milky Way, page 1

It's getting really irritating when people slam other's threads insinuating they didn't use the search engine when in fact, the search engine showed NOT their thread. Maybe wording the topic more specifically might have helped. People aren't mind readers and can no way try and guess how a topic might be worded other than the topic titles they are threading.

Anyway, good job Canada!!!!!!

edit on 20-2-2013 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join