It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member - Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Dear Simon, I found your own introduction interesting and for obvious reasons, a little 'mysterious'. But thats quite ok...I treasure my own privacy (whats left of it!). I was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland and travelled to New Zealand when I was a very green teenager (thats not a pun).

Now at a young 50 'something' years, I have a much clearer understanding of where I've come from and where I'm headed (in more ways than one). I recently made a personal and life changing discovery about myself that became for me a key missing piece in the jigsaw (no...sorry, I don't have alien genes!!).
Nonetheless, a discovery which in spite of its simplicity, has left me quietly gob-smacked for months. But I'm getting a bit too deep here for a first timer; I'll try and stick to the basics for now.

Profile? Age as above, male with strong Celtic origins. Intelligent and highly intuitive but thankfully possessing a cracked sense of humour that helps keep me grounded. Long time interest in Astronomy, cosmology, and herbal medicine. Feels compelled to draw back the veil on both the unreal, and the real.

I was in Tuscon, Arizona some years ago and had stepped outside to catch some cool evening air. Looking up into the night sky (past the occasional police helicopter spotlighting for unsavoury caracters), I caught sight of what was obviously a large slow moving aircraft, circling over the city. It had a huge wing span, shallow v-wing shape with a row of lights on each wing. I have exceptional hearing in a number of frequency ranges and can hear a cellphone ringing softly in another room that others with normal hearing fail to pick up. But straining to hear the sound of engines above the usual city life at night, I couldn't hear so much as a whisper; no usual change in pitch as it came and went. Nothing. I'd read about it in Nexus magazine some time later and was quite satisfied as to what i'd seen.

Well thats my small offering for now. Stay well, and true to yourself.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS!

Thanks for sharing some of your life experiences, they are quite intriguing. I look forward to reading more.

If you encounter any difficulties navigating the site, or attempting any operations here, please do not hesitate to u2u.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   
What kinda plane was it or was it a ufo? I came home from school one day and i lived behind McChord AFB and I saw a B2 flying stealth bomber and it was silent, I stood there in my driveway for 2 hours looking at it, my neck hurt after a while...it was eerie!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by White Goose

Now at a young 50 'something' years, I have a much clearer understanding of where I've come from and where I'm headed (in more ways than one). I recently made a personal and life changing discovery about myself that became for me a key missing piece in the jigsaw (no...sorry, I don't have alien genes!!).
Nonetheless, a discovery which in spite of its simplicity, has left me quietly gob-smacked for months. But I'm getting a bit too deep here for a first timer; I'll try and stick to the basics for now.

Hi White Goose

Dont know if im being too forward here, but would it be possible to for you to enlighten me on the above quote? I'm facinated here by what you said.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
TO: Bikereddie, & Valhall; can I respond on this one in the near future...tomorrow maybe. I'm way past my bedtime and at my age I need all the beauty sleep I can get! (was kept awake for long hours with a painful eye infection and am playing catch up).

TO: SomewhereInChina; hard to say....it was flying too slow to be conventional.
If it was at high altitude, then it had an enormous wing span. Never seen anything with those lights and wing configuration before. Too quiet, too huge, too slow, and too silent. Had the distinct impression it was flying relatively low, and was quite observable.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
great to have you here :Up:

from your description on the UFO, this pic came to mind, proberly has nothing to do with what you saw..

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
yo, can't see the pic, must be something wrong with the link, could you fix it cuz i'd like to check it out

thanx

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereInChina
yo, can't see the pic, must be something wrong with the link, could you fix it cuz i'd like to check it out

thanx

www.aerovironment.com...

it's nothing special, maybe the China Government is blocking the images of the evil American NASA plane
(no offense meant)

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS,
White Goose

Feel free to u2u me if you have any questions
enjoy the site and have fun.

se7en

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Dear Valhal (or, sybil keeper of the mystic fish) ......first of all, I'm wondering if your title is a red herring? Sorry....lousy attempt by this Irishman's cracked sense of humour.

TO: both you and Bikereddie,

Its a bit too long and deep to encapsulate in two or three short paragraphs. How do you begin to put together nearly a lifetime's bunch of jigsaw puzzle pieces, all screaming out 'something' that only until recently are tied together by one quiet moment's realization, as you enjoy some morning sunlight and muse on the same keyword that seems to ....sum up each experience? That seems to re-occur with strange and uncanny monotony?

Just to diverge a wee bit....the moderaters of this website may consider this comes under the heading of...paranormal. But when your interests touch on artifacts and bases on both our moon and Mars, then they may wish to slot it in somewhere else. My interests also touch on the question of other dimensions or parallel universes to our own; the fundamental make-up, nature, origin, and ultimate agendas of what or 'who' are those whom many consider as cosmic visitors. So....where do I fit in?

But to bring this back to, trying to answer what I originally set out to say ( or lead up to). Hmmmm?? Perhaps this may be better addressed as 'U2U's....but then some others may glean something of this that their experiences relate to. I don't know. I'll keep going.

At the risk of beating around the bush anymore.....I'm both Christian (only my relationship with the God I have come to know defines that word)....and seer; and I guess I've now thrown a whole bunch of cats in amongst the pidgeons!!

So yes....the word 'seer' was what tied in the sum total of my experiences. I can't begin to describe the consternation and sometimes anguish when someone describes or presents something as a vital truth or revelation. You watch, sometimes horrified, as many nod in approval and all the while you know in the depth of your gut that something is seriously wrong with the presented reality.

How do you describe the feeling when say, a celebrated salesman, or a preacher of preachers, or powerful 'tele'-evangelist, or even a charismatic politician, stands before an audience of hundreds, or thousands; the camera pans occasionaly to the light and smiles on the nodding faces.....and you're almost physically nausiated by the reality that the presentation itself only ebodies the unreal. You're....see-ing. The veil is drawn away and you're sickened by the revelation of the heart of the speaker....and the heart of the matter.

Its not always like this...but it is increasingly so....and accelerating in occurance as time goes on. The thread of the seer goes back in time, thousands of years. There is maybe a popular notion of the seer, an image or concept. I'm not sure I have a handle on what that conjures up in the minds of many. Rarer still is the Christian seer who has to cut his or her own road where there aren't any, and only has the quiet voice of their God alone to confirm or deny, and ultimately illuminate what nothing else can. A very precarious position to be in, to say the least!

Back to 'earth' a little. What's my 'take' on .....aliens....other parallel universes.....bases on Mars and the moon.....ufo's....conspiracy??? Working backwards...if conspiracy in essence wasn't real, they would never have enshrined, or defined the word in the worlds dictionaries; and in your heart of hearts, don't EVER let anyone defang the meaning of the word! Concealment and ruthless pursuit of personal/corporate agenda; and a willful and fundamental departure from a love of truth, are the words that come to mind.

UFO's...bases...other universes and aliens?? I'd probably need my own website, and Simon Grey is doing a big enough job on these topics already. Its late...again; and I need a little food and a lot more sleep....again. Sorry Moderators and Simon....I have the almost hopless task of trying to narrow my focus somewhat. Maybe it would pay to slot me into a general chit-chat blog or something; I'm wired for the 'intangible' or invisible bits of life...but not for computers or websites! Bye for now.

new topics

top topics

join