It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ITCCS: Pope Benedict Resigned to Avoid Arrest, Seizure of Church Wealth by Easter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Since the news of the Pope resigning surfaced a few days ago I have heard many people talk about how strange and unorthodox it is that he would resign. The last Pope to resign was 600 years ago, so obviously this NEVER happens. For the record I'm not Catholic, and I have no issues with people who are, but I consider the Catholic Church to be the largest money laundering cult in the history of the world. There have been many people who have suggested that this resignation is because of a cover up of child sex abuse, and their reason is that the current Pope was charged by Pope John Paul with overseeing child sex abuse scandals back in the early 80's . I do not find this story hard to believe at all.

ITCCS.org is reporting that Joseph Ratzinger resigned as Pope this week as a result of pending charges for criminal conspiracy to aid and protect child torture and trafficking. The report reveals that the organization has procured an arrest warrant from an unnamed European nation against Ratzinger, and will move to place a commercial lien against all the financial assets of Vatican, Inc effective Easter Sunday, 3/31/13 via international law and the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.

Link to story

edit on 14-2-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I'm interested to see how this pans out in March. I would not doubt for a minute that he has had a hand in covering up more than just what's stated. Though now since he is resigning can they still put a lien on the Vatican if he is no longer the Pope?

Please advise as I don't know all procedures (some) but not all when it comes to liens and so forth.~

S&F I will look forward to updates.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

here's where you can find an ongoing discussion about it

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

I'm interested to see how this pans out in March. I would not doubt for a minute that he has had a hand in covering up more than just what's stated. Though now since he is resigning can they still put a lien on the Vatican if he is no longer the Pope?

Please advise as I don't know all procedures (some) but not all when it comes to liens and so forth.~

S&F I will look forward to updates.

I have no idea if they could actually put a lien on the Vatican. Isn't the Vatican it's own nation? I have always understood it to be it's own country or nation, which would make it hard to put a lien on it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
2005 - 2013: Eight good years of sith jokes, lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This absolutely SHOULD happen but unequivocally WON'T happen. What we have here is once again the attemped application of "little people" law onto "Big People". Yes there is and has been obvious and copious evidence that the Vatican is up to its neck in child rape and money laundering and who knows what else. However, the power that The Church wields makes them completely and totally immune to any prosecution for such (or any) crimes.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Honestly I don't think it is going to make any difference. They knew about the charges and allegations when they voted him in which shows support. They are all guilty by association if the courts can prove the case.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
We are keeping in mind that the Holy See isn't simply a Church or Holy Site like Mecca or Dome of the Rock, right?

The Vatican is a fully recognized sovereign nation in it's own right with, as it happens, it's own military ...such that it is.

Can you put a lien on Germany? France? Russia? Well.. perhaps I guess...but would they be the least concerned in hearing someone did it? I have a feeling some Gov't bureaucrats might injure themselves by laughing too hard ...but outside that?

How is it you seize a sovereign nation? That would be interesting to see attempted.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Already posted, and debunked, here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The ITCCS is a joke organization that has no authority to arrest anyone or seize any assets.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I started a thread on this yesterday HERE and it was closed because somebody posted somethin similar.... I'm sure this one will suffer the same fate.... HERE is the thread I was directed to for discussion on this matter...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

If only people knew that ITCCS is one guy.... who uses various aliases.... who claims to be Metis.... and Irish.... and Mohawk Warrior (honorary)... and Reverend.....and President of Kanata...... How does one guy be all things to all people??? You tell a LOT of lies....

stopkevinannett.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

The 'state' is Eurostaete, a small patch of uncontested ditch between Germany and the Netherlands claimed as a 'sovereign' nation. ITCCS has no authority to issue a Warrant as the ITCCS is not an organization... at least not in the official traditional, charitable, tax-deductible receipt kind of way. The issue is being discussed at a facebook page www.facebook.com... and evidence and photographs presented there that shed light on Kevin Annett and his crusade.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Should the church not be all about honesty, transparancy, an example for how "shady" things should and will be handled in the future.......and more of such trustworthy qualities?

Because he is the first pope in some hundreds of years to resign it should be just because of that fact be explained to the believers and the rest of the world. Such an explanation should be the right and only step to do for the church.

Look what is happening now....more secrecy, speculations, distrust and all those other, opposite qualities....And we all know where those come from...

edit on 21/3/2013 by zatara because: of grammar.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Kevin Annett is a complete wack job. The man should be put in an insane asylum. I guess if they tried, though,he could escape to his own "country". He has scammed thousands of people with his schemes. I suggest that before the OP posts another new item, that he/she do some research before posting such utter nonsense.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mysaskcan

The 'state' is Eurostaete, a small patch of uncontested ditch between Germany and the Netherlands claimed as a 'sovereign' nation.

This just keeps getting better. An uncontested ditch against the Vatican. David v. Goliath?

I too will miss the 'sith' jokes. I'm not Catholic, but I found the words of Benedict in the end to be interesting. He mentioned something about dark forces within the papalcy and troubling times ahead. I just wonder if the resignation was a forced internal coup. White smoke did happen quick.

top topics

join