It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ban knives and cars now - 3rd Person Dies After Guam Crash-Stabbing Rampage

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

And sue hustler magazine for giving me carpal tunnel.
It is the person doing the using. There are also certain knives designed for kill. Like karambits,daggers and other tactical knives. I think there was an episode of criminal minds were someone used a truck and went around killing people.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticdog
reply to post by madmac5150

And sue hustler magazine for giving me carpal tunnel.
It is the person doing the using. There are also certain knives designed for kill. Like karambits,daggers and other tactical knives. I think there was an episode of criminal minds were someone used a truck and went around killing people.

I think you should give credit to Larry the Cable Guy for that quote.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Why should we ban knives? They have multiple uses other than inflicting maximum damage on another living being. They can be used in the kitchen, out in the campsite, they have millions of uses.

Can you tell me what the primary purpose of an AR-15 is? What is it designed to do?

To meet overwhelming force with the same advantage, for Personal freedom so that the government doesn't have a monopoly on force. But I think you knew that already. Course, if you don't comply, they could always burn you alive....

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

But keep using it. It fits in with all the other empty arguments like "militia clause" and "WMD's for everyone" and "need".
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Hmm, WMD's for everyone. Would that be the empty argument that states that simply confining "arms" to handheld firearms makes them mostly ineffective against a modern government's military in a hypothetical "revolution"?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I don't see any response to my statement, wondering why you replied to me? I simply said that both cars and knives have a purpose, what are the purpose of guns?

Threads like this pop up every so often and are all the same, but the OP obviously doesn't realise that you use these items everyday.

It's not that they don't realize their own idiocy. They do. They just don't care as long as they feel like they won the argument and stuck up for guns.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus

Originally posted by muse7
Why should we ban knives? They have multiple uses other than inflicting maximum damage on another living being. They can be used in the kitchen, out in the campsite, they have millions of uses.

Can you tell me what the primary purpose of an AR-15 is? What is it designed to do?

To meet overwhelming force with the same advantage, for Personal freedom so that the government doesn't have a monopoly on force. But I think you knew that already. Course, if you don't comply, they could always burn you alive....

You missed the point. Completely. 100%. You didn't even come close to answering the question. Not in any way, shape, or form. Period.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join