It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have no Fear, your doom pr0n days aren't over! Resigning Pope brings new Doomsday!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Not all of us came here for a lesson in english slang whether it be street/ghetto or whatever other slang you have managed to master!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak

The lesson is that you need a new hobby. Because your (SINGULAR, PERSONAL) current one of trying too hard to sound like an artificial life form is going to get real old real fast.
edit on 2/15/2013 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

Artificial life form?

Really?

The reason for the overly conspicuous designation tagging of the term "you", is entirely due to the overly frail, delicate little princess sensitivities of some singular readerships that so often seem to get hurt where I've no personal intent on doing so, and am addressing the "you" of the general readership.

Too many children, or those with comparable developmental tolerances tend to get overly butt hurt and up in arms in taking way too much, way too personal, when there was never any personal intent to any statement(s) made.

I thought that might be obvious, but, yet again, I'm having to spoon feed yet another baby talk explanation.

Originally posted by wiser3
Not all of us came here for a lesson in english slang whether it be street/ghetto or whatever other slang you have managed to master!

Don't ask ridiculously stupid questions when you've got google at your fingertips if you don't want an equally ridiculous response in mockery of the vacancy and ineptitude to even use google in finding a self guided answer without someone else spoon feeding it.

It's one of the things Al Gore invented the internet for besides his desire to look at free boobies.

edit on 15-2-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Hahaha! Your standup routine must be hilarious! NOT!

Must get lonely on your high and mighty throne! Although maybe not, at least you have yourself to speak to and your spoon to play with! Feed me, feed me, PLEASE FEED ME!
edit on 15/2/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by AkumaStreak

The lesson is that you need a new hobby. Because your (SINGULAR, PERSONAL) current one of trying too hard to sound like an artificial life form is going to get real old real fast.
edit on 2/15/2013 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

Artificial life form?

Really?

The reason for the overly conspicuous designation tagging of the term "you", is entirely due to the overly frail, delicate little princess sensitivities of some singular readerships that so often seem to get hurt where I've no personal intent on doing so, and am addressing the "you" of the general readership.

Too many children, or those with comparable developmental tolerances tend to get overly butt hurt and up in arms in taking way too much, way too personal, when there was never any personal intent to any statement(s) made.

I thought that might be obvious, but, yet again, I'm having to spoon feed yet another baby talk explanation.

Don't ask ridiculously stupid questions when you've got google at your fingertips if you don't want an equally ridiculous response in mockery of the vacancy and ineptitude to even use google in finding a self guided answer without someone else spoon feeding it.

It's one of the things Al Gore invented the internet for besides his desire to look at free boobies.

Doing your "Educating Rita" routine is getting tiresome.

We might all have google at our fingertips, but perhaps some of the posts have merely been written to question your use of some leet speak rather than the meaning of it.

Mixing college professor lingo and leet speek is perhaps not the best thing to do.

No matter how long winded your answers are, they are still insulting and meant to be so ( despite your best effort to ensure that they aren't - by way of spouting more insults ). You are using your eloquence to ruffle our feathers and quite frankly, it pisses people off - just as you planned.

Well done. Now utilize US Patent US4608967. To save you from googling it here it is

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

And pray which "ridiculously stupid question" did I ask which I should have googled according to your unlimited knowledge, vocabulary and unwanted advice? Do you think that if I had googled "Why did Druscilla post another doompr0n thread when she hates them?" google would have given me my answer? I think not!

edit to add:

I tried! This is what google thinks of your idea: "Your search - Why did Druscilla post another doompr0n thread when she hates them? - did not match any documents."

Sorry, it appears that you are not as famous as you thought, google does not recognise you!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane2

Hahaha! What a wonderful invention! And there I thought it was going to be a Hannibal Lector mask!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane2

Doing your "Educating Rita" routine is getting tiresome.

We might all have google at our fingertips, but perhaps some of the posts have merely been written to question your use of some leet speak rather than the meaning of it.

Mixing college professor lingo and leet speek is perhaps not the best thing to do.

No matter how long winded your answers are, they are still insulting and meant to be so ( despite your best effort to ensure that they aren't - by way of spouting more insults ). You are using your eloquence to ruffle our feathers and quite frankly, it pisses people off - just as you planned.

Well done. Now utilize US Patent US4608967. To save you from googling it here it is

What I get from what you're saying is despite this ongoing non-apocalyptic transition of worldwide enlightenment involving the opening of third eyes commonly termed among adherents as "The Shift", these very same enlightened folk lack the facility, maturity, self control and self advancement to control their own self-states?
Through some magical means, I've somehow learned to control people's emotions?
That's absolutely wonderful!

My first order of business then, would be to encourage all my minions to straightaway enroll themselves in higher education at the most convenient University campus they can obtain access to whereby they are then further encouraged to apply themselves in elevating their understanding of both themselves, and how the universe works to such degree they will no longer be subject to any sort of spooky mind control, and can thus then be held accountable for their thoughts, actions and reactions.

If anyone would actually listen, that's what I've been saying for a long time.
People, however, love their villains.

How can I, words on a screen, make, force, or instill a feeling of stupidity, anger, or upset in anyone?
Certainly someone must be in full possession of those facilities, or be in practiced exercise for the demonstration of these all their own without me to bring them so easily to fore?

Where's this enlightenment people talk about? Where's this miraculous "Shift"?

Hmmm.
Perhaps a doomsday is upon us after all for all the vaunted talk of "Shifts", ages of Aquarius, third eyes, enlightenment, and any other feel good make-believe kook.

I'm not in control of, or responsible for anyone's actions or feelings, yet, it would seem some would love to lay the blame upon me.
People lover their villains.

Note all the focus on me, as opposed to the topic.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
All the dooms day stuff is fun to watch, but I have to admit. When the times comes for the event to happen I'm getting a little tired of being told I'll get a big flashy show and only end up getting a wet bottle rocket.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

From the article, at the bottom:

As for the doomsday pope, one would think we are quite safe: according to church tradition, no pope can take the name Peter II.

However, one of the favorites to succeed Benedict XVI is Ghanaian Cardinal Turkson. His first name is Peter.

Read the whole article. It's rather amusing, and even more amusing knowing how many are waiting with bated breath, hoping against hope that there's at least some tiny little thread available to cling to, like a nip-slip celeb picture, to fan their lurid flaming fantasies of apocalypse.

edit on 14-2-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Dont know if this has been said or not but no pope has ever taken the name "Peter II" out of respect for St Peter who was the first pope

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join