It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
"In fact I like the coming destruction of United States so much, that I won't volunteer any details of how exactly it will happen."

Translation: I don't have a clue what I'm talking about, I just hate America and I'm so childishly spiteful, I'm gonna make up stuff to vent my hate.

That's fine, you can say what you like. Freedom of Speech ya know. But, if you don't like it, why don't you leave? Plenty of other places to go. I'm guessing English is not your first language. You say "coming destruction of United States, not The United States. Anyway, this is a useless I Hate America thread and it'll get plenty of response, but look at your flag count. FAIL.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitaminQ

Originally posted by Member2183

Are you conducting criminal activities in support of a terrorist objective?

LOL nope

I am informing you with this thread that Universe has Judged the once Great United States of America and its people.

As not worthy of future existence.

Well realistically, people will survive, but gosh, it will be a tough life.

So you think God is going to judge America, take a look at abortion statistics in Finland then, since you think you know so much about what God finds acceptable...

www.johnstonsarchive.net...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

The ultimate Goal of USA and Banks behind USA, is to kill 80% of us within 100 years

See here with this post....you have only partial truth. You think it is all the USA behind the depopulation agenda. This is a conspiracy you picked up and you have pinned it all on America. Yes, Rockefeller started this thing, but the Bilderbergs are the rich and powerful from many countries who control what is going on in the world. They have decided that they want a global tax. Yes, Bill Gates likes Vaccines to stop population growth(I'm assuming he was referring to the sterilants found in them which they administered to unwitting women in Brazil and India), but make no mistake, this is a Global Elite, not just American. Agenda 21 is a UN initiative which is global. There are plenty of corrupt petty dictators and greedy bureaucrats all over the globe who are only too happy to take a handout to implement UN initiatives.
I took the liberty of googling Sustainable Development for Finland, and this is what I found

www.ymparisto.fi...

According to it's own webstie, Finland has been on board with the Totalitarian communist plan of Agenda 21 since the 80's.

What Finnish bureaucrat signed off on this on behalf of your fellow countrymen?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
stop feeding this troll. His 4 day old account stinks like it's a fish left out in the sun.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

You have an error in your primary assumption and it clouds the rest of your argument. You'll need to fix that first then readdress.

I would tell you what the mistake is, but since it's so basic and simple, I'm sure you can find it for yourself since you claim to be so knowing.

When you correct your error you'll see that it's not the US that will be gone at all, it's only a small group of people, you being one of them.

Good luck on finding the error in time, I won't go into any detail since there's nothing you can do to change it anyway and it's just a rock as you say.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

What ?

This is nonsense.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

That's ignorant and sick.

That's hundreds of millions of deaths of humans.
That's death and destruction and suffering on a massive scale.
Both of humans and animals.

Do you know what would happen to the entire world? The economics would collapse. Hundreds of millions of people would starve around the world. Medical supplies would be cut off. And foreign governments and their troops wouldn't be afraid to invade others anymore so there would be massive war and death amongst those people left alive in other parts of the world.

The people of the planet are interwoven. What happens to the USA will happen to everyone.

Gawd .. take a basic economics course.
And go spend some quiet time thinking about what you are wishing for.
It's downright EVIL ....

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well, I don't know about the OP, but the truth is:

- Most wars are started by US;
- US usually thinks they're better and smarter than everyone else;
- US is home to some pretty nasty secretism and people.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

You're a sick puppy my friend...bugger the government, but you can't wait for 150 Million flesh and blood people in the USA to die?

That's psychotic, pure and simple.

Besides, you claim your massive lack of Human empathy is because the US government has a massive lack of HUman empathy?

You can't see a problem with hoping the country and 50% of it's people will be destroyed, because TPTB want to destroy 80% of the people?

You don't understand your own complaint mate.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Even most of those who hate America realize, as bad as it is, its still our best, and maybe only hope, at least for a long time. But you have failed to recognize this... Because of your "no hope" state of mind.

Don't you realize its not the USA, but globalist infiltrators and foreign influences that are eating away at this great nation from the inside??

Your best course of action would be to be a part of the solution. And if you know something you should share it. I doubt you do. How can you predict the death of 150million? How do you know it won't just be 1 million, or 50 million? Or 275 million? Why 150 million?

I'll bet if I look through the rest of this thread, you will have already given it up. That's what you wanted. Once you got enough attention, I bet you started giving clues...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meaningless
You actually think the U.S. is behind all of this? ALL of the governments are behind it, and behind them..... well let's just say they're not from this planet. That's why people are pushed constantly with the idea that we're the only ones and that god loves us blah blah BLAH. It's so painfully obvious that our destruction will truly be caused by the ignorance we've taken hold of.

wrong answer

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JameSimon
Well, I don't know about the OP, but the truth is:

- Most wars are started by US;
- US usually thinks they're better and smarter than everyone else;
- US is home to some pretty nasty secretism and people.

right answer

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

That's ignorant and sick.

That's hundreds of millions of deaths of humans.
That's death and destruction and suffering on a massive scale.
Both of humans and animals.

Do you know what would happen to the entire world? The economics would collapse. Hundreds of millions of people would starve around the world. Medical supplies would be cut off. And foreign governments and their troops wouldn't be afraid to invade others anymore so there would be massive war and death amongst those people left alive in other parts of the world.

The people of the planet are interwoven. What happens to the USA will happen to everyone.

Gawd .. take a basic economics course.
And go spend some quiet time thinking about what you are wishing for.
It's downright EVIL ....

why would economics collapase? just because usa says it will? usa dont have no gold only private bankers do. Other countrys back there currency with gold and smartly I might add. A currency with backing doesnt include protecting a oil adgenda that has no military backing like the EARLY turn of the centuray, that is over and has been since large countries can devalue their currency to the world market. get real

Free Energy is now isnt past or future, Is happening now
edit on 14-2-2013 by chapterhouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I have read the first page of this thread and I think this video fits...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I have read the first page of this thread and I think this video fits...

well put. sucks so many dont see how easy it is to build on your own. they want everythig handed to them. even jobs.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Persecuting a whole race or country for it's problems and predicting consequenses without seeing the bigger picture is completely ignorant imo. Pity them and help them understand why they are being dragged mercilessly into a world of confusion that affords them little truth and little security. Sure, there are plenty of countries with problems, but I don't think many of them have the same confusion that means they cannot see the wood for the trees.

I don't hate Americans and actually stop myself bvefore the traditional knee-jerk responses and thoughts have a chance to grow. I do however, wish they would experience more of the world for themselves, and when I say that, I mean not from the TV and not from being posted in some foreign armed forces base that behaves like a little america in isolation from the natives.

We (rest of the world) need more American tourists and travellers who will return home with a new perspective they can share with their fellow countrymen to create a stronger sense of what they are missing on this ball of dirt due to being blinkered into obsession over things many others simply scoff at. I believe only then they will be able to do something about the problems the U.S. faces at the hands of those who care more about money and power than they do about those who give it to them.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by chapterhouse

It is not that the US says so....it is that everyone who is worth a damn as far as their opinion on world economics does.

You literally have no idea what you are talking about do you....?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Somehow I doubt the banks are really trying to kill off the ones that gave them the power in the first place...thats you and I and the 150 million you are talking about. You say "you know" but provide nothing but the same junk you find all over the internet about the bad financial people....shame on them for making money and using the power that has been given to them.

Yes no doubt the government has done some awful things but so has other governments...in fact often they use the US to do their dirty work for them. I believe you are wrong and can not provide an explanation for any of this so its just another weak argument on the internet. I have always lived my life and treat others the way I would like to be treated...sometimes I have failed but I own up and move on.

I guess we will see what is coming our way...I see changes of course...but life changes and then you die...everyone eventually dies...so be it. But for you to go on and on about 150 million people gone like it would be easy to do is simply stupid

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by chapterhouse

according to whom?

-Is the US the world bank?

-are we the UN?

-Are we not controlled by European royal descendants? (most presidents)

-Are we not under the financial ownership of the upper echelon of European society? (Federal reserve is owned with a majority of its shares being held by European old money.)

So if your problem is that wars are started for resources and wealth, go tell the leadership in Europe that seems to use MY PEOPLE as pawns in their global game of chess to keep the gravy train running. Look to France now all over Africa trying to secure Europe´s resources (natural gas in Mali for example) so the heat stays on and the cars work, and the lights stay burning in the night. You think anyone in our countries pay a fair price for the resources we use?....pfft. We ALL exploit someone just by living here.

Say what you will but if you REALLY had a problem with the wars the US fights for western dominance, the plunder of which is SHARED with the rest of our nations, then you would leave and move to the third world.

If not just know this. The comfort of your life and your standard of living is bought and paid for with the suffering of the third world. There is no such living standard secured based on how awesome you think you are. It takes securing resources at less than fair prices, market dominance, and over all power projection.

No one looks to just hand over wealth and resources. In fact they look to take your own. You dont like that? Fine, then leave. If not you are a hypocrite.

edit on 14-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I thought the internet access to the WWW was banned in North Korea? Anywayssssss, a weak flame from a self hating weak troll.
The worse part of the whole OP is the self defeated attitude. That is correct, "-ed", as in you already defeated yourself.
How much longer do we have Mastered?
If you believe in Karma Mastered then won't the good people be protected Mastered? Oh you said that didn't you Mastered? But you are not part of the 170 million spared because of their positivity, productivity, & charity Mastered? So you must come on here and proclaim the realization of your demise Mastered?
Well I celebrate the announcement of your termination & S & F for the announcement.
edit on 14-2-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join