It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Member2183

Are you conducting criminal activities in support of a terrorist objective?

LOL nope

I am informing you with this thread that Universe has Judged the once Great United States of America and its people.

As not worthy of future existence.

Well realistically, people will survive, but gosh, it will be a tough life.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Small
Pox

getting close getting close

but it won't be Small pox, there will be small pox afterwards because there won't be a medical system to care for the citizens, so naturally people will start dying of things modern medicine can easily cure at this point.

that's life we will be dealt with, perhaps one day we will learn the folly of our ways, but it will be a long time.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Well I'm 100% sure the Universe hasn't judged anyone so I can sleep better tonight.

Tomorrow go outside and give your computer a rest.

Goodnight

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Well I'm 100% sure the Universe hasn't judged anyone so I can sleep better tonight.

Goodnight

Sleep tight for soon you will be hungry homeless and sick.

As it is written. People will look up at the heavens and curse God, but will not repent. Not for a while.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitaminQ
I think you misunderstood.

When I say 150 million will die. I mean YOU and ME. You live in city right, well.......bye bye

I don't think the rest will live forever either. Everybody will die. The question is the timeframe. In what time frame are you expecting the 150 million to die? Days, weeks, months, years or decades?

link   

Goodnight

Sleep tight for soon you will be hungry homeless and sick.

As it is written. People will look up at the heavens and curse God, but will not repent. Not for a while.

I won't ever curse God, he has given me salvation.

I may become all of those, but I will only die once.

I will pray He calms your fears tonight about a solar event and/or Peter The Roman and the destruction of Mystery Babylon.

God Bless

edit on 14-2-2013 by Member2183 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

So many false pretenses I don't even know where to begin. Why isn't this in hoax yet?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

ByTheWay Let me give you a little inside information about God.

God is like on of those guys whos been poor and rich, whos been through school
of hard knocks, God hates excuses.

Good Americans and Bad Americans are full of excuses.

It won't fly for much longer now.

What is your excuse for creating a fantasy where we all die?

As for your inside info about God - God is more like the only guy that was tortured to death so you could say stupid sh*t like this. I hope He finds you. Go read the Parable of the Lost Sheep.
edit on 14-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I wonder what your girlfriend would think if she saw this thread.

Would she think you are marriage material or a deranged and confused man like we have found you to be?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Why does ATS allow this garbage anymore? Put it in rants, throw it away, whatever. If we wanted to read GLP level idiocy, we'd go there. For Gods sake.. STOP responding to this. I cant belive we actually have memners who flag and star this crap.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

The ultimate Goal of USA and Banks behind USA, is to kill 80% of us within 100 years. Not even muslim extremists are that far gone, and even if they were, they don't have the technology to try it.

Wait wait I just realized. He's right.

In 100 years 80% or more of us will probably be dead from old age...
how did I miss that?

Muslim extremists would kill all of us if we let them
despite what your momma told you violence does solve problems.....

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Why does ATS allow this garbage anymore? Put it in rants, throw it away, whatever. If we wanted to read GLP level idiocy, we'd go there. For Gods sake.. STOP responding to this. I cant belive we actually have memners who flag and star this crap.

What are memners? I'm new here.

Laugh out loud.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

If you want a lot of stars and flags follow this formula:

1. Lie

2. Be very cryptic

3. Pretend to have inside information that you will not reveal.

4. Be sensational

5. Slander someone

If you follow this simple formula, it does not matter how dumb what you say actually is. It will work. Seriously go try it. It is the same formula politicians use. Works every time.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
It's probably hardly worth replying to this thread seeing how the Mods will close it or move it to the dungeons.
Where are they anyway, usually they have a SWOT team take out lone posters like this to protect the rest of us from having to read this kind of garbage. ALERT.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I think we should allow "Q" the space to speak his mind.

We're all about alternate ideas, are we not?

The current raison d'etre' is hating on America. Personally a *yawn* but people should be free to say what they wish.

As to the main premise of the OP, if Karma was such an assured event, we'd have seen it done already in dozens of places, times, countries.

Life, on this wee little speck of dust floating through the cosmos, will go on as it has for countless eons.

We aren't that important.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

You think that you hold information that if disclosed will prevent the death of Americans.

Not quite. He thinks he has information that will help individuals increase their chances of survival. About half of the current population will die anyway is what he believes.

For a clue, he claims those living in the cities have low chance of surival, across the USA. So I would say you can rule out specific terrorist attacks, asteroids hitting the earth, eruption of the Yellowstore volcano etc.

Nobody has to report anything to the DHS. If you have not falsely represented yourself in this thread then I can only assume that already know all about you.

For a conspiracy site, I am quite surprised no one has yet hinted that he may belong to one of the alphabet agencies himself.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I am not sure why this isn’t in the rant forum. There is nothing of substance in the OP and no supporting evidence to back the claims. ATS is falling down with these kinds of threads. I think the OP is going through with withdraws since 2012 doom predictions turned out to be a hoax.

edit on 14-2-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

the issue I take is his willingness to see mass murder happen. His admission that he would help it along if allowed to. That he would not let anyone save themselves.

So lets sum this up.

-Foreign national.
-Talking about Gods judgement and punishment.
-Threatens with Diseases like small pox being an instrument of that judgement.
-Seems to be living in the US, even though he fantasizes about millions of us dying because he has nothing but contempt for the US, YET doesnt leave.

Yeah, his "right" to speak his mind may exist. I also have the right to be concerned when these many red flags are raised....

EDIT:
also, he is auto destructive, considers himself to be a failure.....has fantasy death games going on where the loss of life is the main concern....

This guy has active shooter written all over him. He should get a psychiatric evaluation. Someone should make sure he doesnt have weapons at his disposal or is near or around children. Also he should not be employed in any vital industry or be able to access sensitive areas of our infrastructure.
edit on 14-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor
For a conspiracy site, I am quite surprised no one has yet hinted that he may belong to one of the alphabet agencies himself.

I think the reason for this is because it would make no sense for him to be a member of an alphabet agency. I always thought their recruiting could find more sane and competent people.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I think it has calmed you down a bit, yes I can clearly see it.

What do you mean.

Are you talking about this per se

US government will be destroyed and 150 million Americans will lose their life.

Is that what you think I calmed down on

Buddy Buddy, you can assume I am crazy, or whatever, but don't assume that I really don't believe in what I am writing about.

I think you are full of it, personally, but you ought to know better than to post stuff on the Internet that you have some kind of knowledge of mass deaths. It really does sound like you are a terrorist. Try it on fb and see what happens. If you are a kid I feel sorry for your parents.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join