It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Will someone just report this lunatic to DHS please so he will shut up.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Take the USA out of the world and imagine it for a moment.

You think the world's a scary place now? Imagine it without the USA.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitaminQ

Originally posted by Mkoll

I'm thinking that the soviet's best chance for world domination would have been right after WWII. Europe was in ruins, demobilization was beginning, and the Red Army was stronger than ever.

Didn't Patton want to attack them?

ah excuse me

US had Atom Bombs, Soviets didn't. How does that make it safe for them to do US in.

We did have A bombs in 1946. We had several

They had to be assembled before use, a process which took a while. They then had to be loaded into specially fitted B-29s from specially built pits. The only one in Europe at the time was in London.

We would have had a couple of A-bombs to face the might of the red army and that's about it. If you think you could win that fight I would invite you to have a crack at it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Member2183

Nah.. He just hopes wishes and wants 150 Million people to die, so that he can stop eating mcdonalds, which is why he came to America from Finland. Finland was the BEST, but he had to come to America so he could wish 150 million people dead..

I would feel like I was assassinating character if he had not said all of that himself.

Still, reporting people to DHS is like asking for slavery.. Let's not do that.
edit on 2/14/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
I'm glad we didn't do that..

Me too.

That war would have been horrendous.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

You lknow...I have to say your reply is one of pent up anger and frustration. I NEVER post something that is not a provable fact knowingly and my statements here are FACTS. If there is a case where the U.S. Military or otherwise was or is lacking....as example the Vast Superiority of the German Panzer and Tiger Tanks over the U.S. Sherman Tank....and although the German Tanks were better armoured and had larger main guns...the sheer number of U.S. Sherman's allowed the United States to outflank the German Tanks and fire upon the rear which was especially vulnerable.

The German Tiger for instance was built with far superior Material and was a far superior design. This was it's problem. The Germans could not bring themselves to build a lessor tank and built the Tiger's Transmission to last virtually forever which used great resourses as well as took time. But since the averge lifespan of a Tank in WWII could be measured in Days or even Minutes....The less complex, less well built Sherman could be built in Massive Numbers and thus this won the war.

Split Infinity

LOL what in the world are you talking about, I mean I understand your post,

I just think you are not addressing the whole you know DESTRUCTION OF USA AND MILLIONS OF DEAD

LOL

SplitInfinity you are such a hardcore military guy, a perfect machine. The kind that will get us all killed. I know it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

In terms of tank design the soviets had it going on, I think. The T-34 was not only far superior to the Sherman it was much more producible than the German tanks. It really doesn't matter how much better the German crews, machines, and units were, attrition was firmly on the side of the red army.

Those poor Shermans would have been slaughtered by T-34s. They numerical advantage they depended on against the Germans just wouldn't be there
edit on 14-2-2013 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Nah.. He just hopes wishes and wants 150 Million people to die, so that he can stop eating mcdonalds, which is why he came to America from Finland. Finland was the BEST, but he had to come to America so he could wish 150 million people dead..

I would feel like I was assassinating character if he had not said all of that himself.

edit on 2/14/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

People like this guy is why we have DHS. If he rejoices in 150 million deaths I'd be happy seeing him and his kind detained.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Member2183 because: Added Quote

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant

complete logic fail

If there was no USA, it would probably be greater United Kingdom.

And then they too would be destroyed. It doesn't matter in the end.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I WANT PEOPLE TO GO THAT THAT THREAD OF MINE AND SEE HOW I HAVE GUTS AND YOU DON'T

SO THEY CAN SEE HOW I AM A REAL PATRIOT

AND YOU ARE A FAKE,

TO SEE HOW AN IMMIGRANT AND A CITIZEN I AM NOW, CARES MORE THAN YOU.

PATHETIC IS WHY US WILL BE DESTROYED

PATHETIC IS THE WORD OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND AMERICAN GOVERNMENT

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

He did and he was Serious.

The overall best scenario played out as the U.S. and Soviet Union did not go to war.

BUT....The Soviet Union had Plans that were placed in action with the Invasion of what is now the Czech Republic...and later the Invasion of Afghanistan.

Boris Yeltsin displayed for the World to see the Soviet Invasion Plans that included Afghanistan then Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and the Middle East as they wanted the OIL as well as a Warm Weather Port to build a larger Navy to rival the Massive American Fleet.

The Plan also showed the Invasion of Europe and Invasion of the U.K.

The reason this plan never was fulfilled was the existance of the U.S. Military and the deployment of Pershing II Intermediate Range Tactical Nuclear Missiles that were so accurate and so fast they could destroy both Soviet Mobile Nukes as well as having a range to hit targets within the Soviet Union.

Add to this the massive U.S. Military buildup which bancrupted the Soviets and thus the collapse.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

so report me to DHS

DHS won't even exist soon enough.

oh good lord, my fellow Americans,

edit on 14-2-2013 by VitaminQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant

complete logic fail

If there was no USA, it would probably be greater United Kingdom.

And then they too would be destroyed. It doesn't matter in the end.

LOL the USA owns approx 50% of the worlds wealth. The UK isnt even in the same ballpark.

Your logic is an utter fail.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
That space rock is not going to destroy America and you will have to create another account crazy man.

You're not sane or clever.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

I think he was assuming the 13 colonies would remain with the UK.

Of course it would be nice for his arguments if he mentioned that.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
BUT....The Soviet Union had Plans that were placed in action with the Invasion of what is now the Czech Republic...and later the Invasion of Afghanistan.

Pardon me sir, you are forgetting that red army defeated Germany from the east and took over Czech republic in that way. And of course you are forgetting that CIA was in Afghanistan before the soviets which drew them in.

Boris Yeltsin displayed for the World to see the Soviet Invasion Plans that included Afghanistan then Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and the Middle East as they wanted the OIL as well as a Warm Weather Port to build a larger Navy to rival the Massive American Fleet.

So Soviets had Plans and contingencies, while USA did it in real life after staged 9/11 false flag. NICE

The Plan also showed the Invasion of Europe and Invasion of the U.K. The reason this plan never was fulfilled was the existance of the U.S. Military and the deployment of Pershing II Intermediate Range Tactical Nuclear Missiles that were so accurate and so fast they could destroy both Soviet Mobile Nukes as well as having a range to hit targets within the Soviet Union. Add to this the massive U.S. Military buildup which bancrupted the Soviets and thus the collapse.

The Reason US didn't listen to Patton to go into Russia and China was because of Soviet Army and trouble it would cause.

see how that whole game you play of US good guys, others Bad guys can be turned around.
edit on 14-2-2013 by VitaminQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

That space rock is not going to destroy America and you will have to create another account crazy man.

You're not sane or clever.

I didn't say anything about this rock on Apr 15, you can assume that's what I meant but you would be wrong.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

So now you're saying the Red Army would win handily?

What happened to

Originally posted by Mkoll

I'm thinking that the soviet's best chance for world domination would have been right after WWII. Europe was in ruins, demobilization was beginning, and the Red Army was stronger than ever.

Didn't Patton want to attack them?

ah excuse me

US had Atom Bombs, Soviets didn't. How does that make it safe for them to do US in.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

Just because I know a few things as well as being good at what I do does not mean I am in any way Pro-War.

Quite the opposite as I am very familiar with what WAR means and has the resuts of.

The fact is that there are people in this world who do nastly things and there are people on our own side that make decisions without caring about what the effects will be on the people that carry out the orders from such decisions.

It is my JOB to FIX the F@#% UPS that occur when some idiot on either side creates when they are not informed or smart enough to realize that what reality is very often is not what they take into account when making such plans.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
In the case of this protracted thread, a few comments; There is no virtue in entering into a battle of wits with an unarmed man. (stated by my mother); Don't argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. (said by my son); Don't feed the trolls. (a standard rule); and of course "Arguing on the internet is like runing a foot race in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded" (a user sig on ATS I believe or maybe it was FlyAfrica.info).

Words to live by, none of which are my quotes, so don't quote me LOL

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join