It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Nevertheless, he must agree with them on some level, which by extension would mean he thinks their planned world structure will be ideal.
For who, though? We'd hardly be around to enjoy it, regardless.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

OK there Stevie Che" Guevara....looking at your avatar you look more like his first name...so I will call you Ernesto.

OK Ernesto...you called this thread a..."JEM"? In what twisted reality does a person consider a threat advocating the Violent Deaths of 150 Million Men, Women and Children?

It is easy for you to type something like that or endorse such a statement that is Sick and Twisted in it's nature but anyone who thinks a topic advocating Mass Violent Death including at the very least based upon percentage 40 MILLION CHILDREN....I want you to see the ZERO's...that's 40,000,000 CHILDREN. That's alot of tiny hands, tiny legs, and 80 MILLION EYES that I HOPE by some twist of Universal Fate....You would be forced to look into each and every one of and tell those children one at a time why YOU THOUGHT it would be GREAT FUN and a GEM OF AN IDEA that they will be VIOLENTLY RIPPED APART LIMB FROM LIMB all the while they are SCREAMING that HIGH PITCH SOUND that a Human obtains when their PHYSICAL FLESH, BONE AND ORGANS are VIOLENTLY SLICED INTO and even worse than the PAIN that they AGONIZINGLY FEEL at this moment is the KNOWLEDGE that their little bodies will not survive this onslaught and that are in the process of being SLAUGHTERED.

I would JUST LOVE for you to attempt to say this topic is a JEM in my presence. I think I might be able to help you UNDERSTAND EXACTLY what these little young children would be feeling and experiencing at the time of such HORROR that you GLEEFULLY WISH UPON THEM. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina

Nevertheless, he must agree with them on some level, which by extension would mean he thinks their planned world structure will be ideal.
For who, though? We'd hardly be around to enjoy it, regardless.

Actually I got the impression he is saying, that since we won't stand up and do something about it, and he is sure none will including himself, that it is inevitable. They have a long standing plan in place and have followed through on it and it is nearing completion.

I would add... that is why there are coffin liners and live troop practice over large cities for the first time.Movement of urban assault vehicles and stations around the country ready for martial law to stabilize the population as the finishing blow lands....if you believe all of those reports.

I once read an amazing book about twins who had been raised separate from one another. They often married people with the same name and moved to the same towns named their kids and dogs the same thing. One couple even divorced same named spouses and remarried same named spouses for their second marriages.

It showed a clear pattern of preordained life, that we don't make the decisions we think we do but are merely following a path with no real choices, if so what will be will be, so no need to worry over it.

Personally I feel that if I died at one age instead of another it does not matter except to those who may miss me.
I have a pre-life memory and am not afraid of death.

edit on 16-2-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

OK there Stevie Che" Guevara....looking at your avatar you look more like his first name...so I will call you Ernesto.

OK Ernesto...you called this thread a..."JEM"? In what twisted reality does a person consider a threat advocating the Violent Deaths of 150 Million Men, Women and Children?

It is easy for you to type something like that or endorse such a statement that is Sick and Twisted in it's nature but anyone who thinks a topic advocating Mass Violent Death including at the very least based upon percentage 40 MILLION CHILDREN....I want you to see the ZERO's...that's 40,000,000 CHILDREN. That's alot of tiny hands, tiny legs, and 80 MILLION EYES that I HOPE by some twist of Universal Fate....You would be forced to look into each and every one of and tell those children one at a time why YOU THOUGHT it would be GREAT FUN and a GEM OF AN IDEA that they will be VIOLENTLY RIPPED APART LIMB FROM LIMB all the while they are SCREAMING that HIGH PITCH SOUND that a Human obtains when their PHYSICAL FLESH, BONE AND ORGANS are VIOLENTLY SLICED INTO and even worse than the PAIN that they AGONIZINGLY FEEL at this moment is the KNOWLEDGE that their little bodies will not survive this onslaught and that are in the process of being SLAUGHTERED.

I would JUST LOVE for you to attempt to say this topic is a JEM in my presence. I think I might be able to help you UNDERSTAND EXACTLY what these little young children would be feeling and experiencing at the time of such HORROR that you GLEEFULLY WISH UPON THEM. Split Infinity

I don't believe he specifies the METHOD of the forthcoming deaths he expects....could be instantaneous.

As I said before religions all over the world are praying for an angel to wipe a third of mankind out and then the war that will leave most dead until it is stopped bt god at the brink of all mankinds demise. No one said God would not use men to accomplish his wishes.

No one seems to be hating on them for their joyful wish and prayers.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

In every thread...like this one...you see the crueler the response, the colder the words, the more 4 letter stand in words, the more direct insults, the more stars!

People don't even try to figure the base of what is said, they overlook the defining words and go for what they don't like and then they cut, not the reasoning, but the person to shreds and anyone who will not kick them and cut them down along side them, and the majority here applaud via stars!

I suppose I'm as guilty as the OP of being "unkind and ripping to shreds." We do all seem to be pre-programmed to go for the extreme either in support or rejection. It's perhaps the fact that we are all inundated with data that moderation does not stand out.

Having said that; the big "but" here, is that I believe "moderation in the defense of liberty is no virtue." The OP doesn't appear to be warning everyone about a future threat -- they are gleefully playing in the ashes -- pretending to be above it all. It's a person who has embraced a philosophy of failure and is trying to preach this to others.

People who say "we can't solve a problem" are far more dangerous than people who say; "we are doomed." I do think we will probably have a revolution rather than an evolution -- because things are broken. However, it's the myopic hope that any Revolution will bring about Positive change that is so dangerous. Whenever you 'break a country" it's usually the biggest despots who win the day.

The only thing worse than the bastards you threw out of government is the new government you replaced them with.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

The only thing worse than the bastards you threw out of government is the new government you replaced them with.

Just look to Egypt for that example.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I have seen more death than anyone should and after awhile one ges numb to it...but one NEVER gets numb to disturbing statements that a person or group of people make about wishing the DEATHS of people or in this case 150 MILLION PEOPLE.

I believe the reason some people can so easily make such Horrific statements is that THEY HAVE NO IDEA OR EXPERIENCE OF WHAT IT IS THEY ARE WISHING UPON ANOTHER OR OTHERS.

I myself talk about the unequaled U.S. Military Capability...but this talk is about the reality of something that exists. I would NEVER wish that such power be used against an Innocent Population unless that population was responsible for the deaths of our innocent.

This topic upsets me in that I can tell just by reading the posts of people who advocate the deaths of Millions of Americans that they have never seen a person be ripped to shreds or looked into the eyes of a person as they bleed to death as those once light filled eyes go dull and doll lifeless and how certain biological indignities occur when a person or perhaps you yourself is shot or injured.

There is NO DIGNITY IN DEATH....only the way and reason that you die. Reguardless if the dying is a Coward or Hero it makes no difference as all will loose control of their bowels and bladder, scream...if they even still can due to enormous pain that is so powerful that the pain alone is capable of placing a person in shock and killing them...and how everyone who is Bleeding Out will plead for someone to keep them warm as when you bleed out...and I KNOW THIS from experience....you get COLD...so cold it hurts...and you get THIRSTY....like you haven't had water for a week.

Those who KNOW war and death are the ones who hate the idea of it the most and after reading this topic and those who support it's concept I can tell you....I HATE THIS TOPIC and hate it's concept and HATE the IGNORANCE of the people who agree with it and advocate it.

I am a VERY tollerant Man and I abhore senseless violence...but if there was anything that would get me close to consider such things I abhore...it would be a person standing next to me advocating this topic.

If such a thing were to happen...I would probably be hating myself for what would follow. I guess it is fortunate that I am just reading such things on a computer.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ya'll might want to slow down a little bit. I seem to have been taken waaaay out of context or something. I think you are both too emotionally involved in this thread and it is obvious that none of it matters. I sent a private apology to SI for mentioning his credentials unrelated to the topic.

I want it to be known that I in no way what so ever commented on, let alone advocated anything said in the OP let alone anything else in this thread. I simply made a statement I don't really believe SI that's all.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Thank You for your message as this topic is a sore point of contention for me as I have seen some very nasty things and I just cannot stand it when people talk about Death or wishing death upon another or others when they neither have the experience or understanding of what that means.

As far as whether you believe ANYTHING I post...that is up to you and your right as well as something I have no need or desire to attempt to prove to you. I really do not care what you believe or do not believe.

But this topic had me boiling and I appreciate the message.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I honestly just don't think, even thought he said it like that....that he meant it that way.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Reguardless...it has been cleared up.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

After reading your OP for some reason I thought about this old cadence.

Of course the lyrics are PG nice and clean compared to what we sang considering your disposition it probably suits you.

No worries your premonition will not come true. Our military is stronger than it has ever been and getting stronger. Unlike many countries our military is all volunteer. Our country isn’t perfect and we know that but it is far better than most and worth fighting for. BTW no country is perfect.

If you are American go travel the world a bit it should wake you up if you are not American I am glad stay where you are at.

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join