It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael
so far this a FAIL post. no links to back ANYTHING up. this is nothing more than a hate on America post.

id say nice try, but this really was a bad read. can i have my 3 min back please?

edit on 14-2-2013 by Dizrael because: (no reason given)

Excellent reply (plus I like your avatar!! LOL) This is just your typical anti-American rant from a jealous nobody, he talks about how happy he will be when most of us Americans are dead then has the 'NADS to say WE are evil!!
Okay, we are so horrible just like the way we occupied all the countries we liberated in WW2, yeah we are worse than Hitler the way we gave back all the land!! LOL!
He is probably writing a new post about how the evil Americans re-directed a 10 ton meteor to hit Russia!!
Hell, since we are so evil... we ought to NUKE everyone else and be the ONLY survivors of this world!!
How do you like those apples OP?
I am ashamed at all the ATS'ers that gave this loser any stars or flags, just proves how many haters there are on here!
Thanks again for your right-on reply to the OP!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You have a heart full of hate and it looks like it is consuming you. A sign of being crazy is thinking that everyone else has a problem and is wrong. What makes you so sure you have it figured out. Sounds like you just have a angry soul that has feed to much on the media induced paranoia. Anger is a sign of being affraid. What are you so affraid of?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

Only problem with your train of thought is that they stopped israel starting ww3 in december and killing 6.6 billion of us .

yes america have their own hegemony plans but they are currently getting rid of the warmongering generals

you need to read the elders of zion and about the worship of saturn this will give you more of an overview of whats going on in the world.

the synagogue of satan is actually synagogue of saturn and almost every religion you know is based on the worship of saturn, judaism christianity hinduism and islam,

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienjuggalo

This is how I feel about your thread

Pretty much summed it up for me to.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I took a little bit of time....a VERY little bit...and read some of the absurdidty that your opening post contains and had to laugh about just how poorly you are informed or since you are not a person to be in a position to see for yourself first hand...how ignorant your beliefs are as far as your statements of HATRED towar the American People and our Government and Military.

You state such insanity as how no one should consider the deaths of 150 Million Americans as Morally Wrong or the like. The VAST MAJORITY of ATS Members as well as the vast majority of the worlds population would and do see your statements as the rambling words of either a Mad Man or a Moron.

The reality is that the United States is the last besy hope of Mankind in the World and without the United States this world would be a Hell Hole. We have kept the general peace for over 60 years and although we have been in minor wars...the United States and U.S. Military have prevented a WWIII from occuring as well as been a force and reason for Dictators or the like to be careful on how they abuse their unfortunate citizens.

Luck for the World and both you and I....the United States and U.S. Military have now become such an impossible to either conquer or destroy entity your statements are nothing more than Fantasy. This is a good thing too since their will always be Nut Jobs out there who have such insane and evil ideas that would spill the innocent Blood of Hundreds of Millions or More just so that they could continue to exist in their Fantasy Land Dream that was developed in the Minds after listening or reading the words of others who blame their plot in life upon the U.S. as this is much easier than accepting the true reality that they are an ignorant uneducated looser that is has no skill set of merit other than to refuse responsibility for being such a looser.

I can think of no other statement that defines such a person with such reliable certainty than yours wishing DEATH upon Hundreds of Millions of your fellow Man.

If there is a HELL...they are keeping a very special room's door open for you when you arrive...and that could be VERY soon if you were to make such statements directly to the faces of some of my associates.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yeah, this place can be heavy. I like to think there are others out there that still belive in humility and the fact that most of us are wrong.

CJ

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Oh.. another USA hate thread. How novel and original.

The cool thing about the U.S. is you can simply move away. They won't stop you. I'd highly recommend it.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Oh.. another USA hate thread. How novel and original.

The cool thing about the U.S. is you can simply move away. They won't stop you. I'd highly recommend it.

Another cool thing about it, is you don't have to. You can be born here and live here and still not feel the USA is gods gift to the world with no negatives. Plus you can speak your mind all you want to and feel free to do so and people will respect that.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Alright, let me tell you a few points, regardless of whether you're accusations are right or wrong, which for the most part i actually believe they are right, though aimed to the wrong group, but anyways, the following has nothing to do with supporting or debunking your claims, its deeper than that.

1)Don't you ever dare say that one man can't change the course of an entire nation, if you think of yourself as a failure then that's your problem, you gave in, you gave up, you lost hope, you have been twisted so severely that you actually think nothing can be done. The second you start second guessing your ability to do something, anything about the problem, you immediately failed. If you think there's even such a thing as destiny and that you can't control the path you walk on, then that's just leading to the false life style of victimization.

2) Worst yet, don't you even dare call other people failures, people you don't even know, you've been boasting in response to other people's comments about how they don't try to prove your claim wrong, when you yourself bring no proof of how you seem to know everyone individually, what their lives have been, the hardships they've encountered and surpassed, the dreams they have and how they strive forward to reach them, the hard work, blood, sweat and tears of our determination. You're nobody to be acting as if you have the right or the confidence to accurately define millions whom you don't even know anything about their lives or who they are.

3)Last one...the people are the nation, the nation is the people, the United States is the people, not the government, but the people, when people in other countries speak of how they resent U.S actions on their homeland, they need to understand, as well as you specially, that the ones who made those decision are the government, not us. A few dozens sometimes a few hundreds, making claims and agreeing in foreign policies that don't represent the other 360 million people that live in this nation. So if you want to pick a fight, don't pick it up with the people, but with our government officials directly, and if you think that the americans that are ignorant to the truth deserve to be branded responsible for their ignorance, then you're mistaken. How can you possibly judge a person for the fact that he/she has lived the majority of his/her life inside a cave, and when that individual came out and found an entire new world he had never seen before his eyes, started to get angry, cry, smile, laugh, get depressed and excited all at the same time. You can't blame people who were raised in a cave, where everything they trust, mainstream media is one example, made sure they stayed in that cave.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I must conclude you... like the rest of the muslim world, use books for fire or TP rather than read them -so sit in your dark # hole by yourself.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I have an idea.

Spaced based weapons.

Scalar technologies and super-weapons.

Like those that brought down the towers on 9/11.

How did all those aluminum engines melt into dust again? Enlighten me.

What defense contractor do you work for?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

The manner in which the Twin Towers were destroyed is consistent with two passenger jets loaded with fuel slamming into them and exploding thus causing a Jet Fuel based fire that was hot enough to make the towers support beams flex or melt to the point of making them no longer capable of supporting the buildings structural load thus causing them to collapse.

The combination of such a collapse, high temperatures as well as the untold numbers of tons of concrete and metal accelerating during the pancake collapse and fall which obtained incredible Kinetic Force capable of rendering any construct of material into dust upon impact.

Space based Lasers, Particle Beams or other Ultra-High Tech. U.S. Weapons that you are claiming were used would have vaporized these buildings and the results would be apparent.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Can we just stop this now, please? The OP is clearly stirring sh!t up, making us all do this:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
OK, I guess that you are referring to the information starting in 1962 just around the time 1964 of the release of the Club of Rome Agenda 21. How the fall of the Iron curtain and the wall were all very elaborate jobs so that patriotism could become strong and people would not see or be blinded by certain events, meanwhile The idea behind the whole fall of the Communist rule (except China and etc.. Whom, as I don't need to tell you, has bought the USA since the cabal of the Communist fall) Groovy!

Now all of it is in motion, nothing can stop it. And let’s not forget the misled politicians who were deceived by the Aliens who are really demons that work for the lust of man imposed by Satan himself and let us not forget that all these world leaders have been misguided (as was Hitler) by the aliens who are actually Demons of Satan who knows his time is up by, the way.

The last Pope has sung his song the next Carmerlengo is Tarcisio Pietro Evasio who's middle and last names = Peter the Convict. The Catholic Church will fall and the tribulation will come leaving your calculations of 99.99% just a bit to high. The real number should be more like 99.99487 survivors. Of course then you must factor in every Saint that ever lived and so on. This group will live with Christ among us for 1,000 years and then Satan or Aliens will be released again when the actual Armageddon fight occurs.

I always find it a little suspicious that even Christians do not remember the thousand years of peace before the great war and the time of Judgement and then being thrown into the lake of Karma/Fire/Kundalini

I am going to follow where he leads. And with a little grace…

I'm tired of typing so tell me. Am I close?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

So, ah, how do you know that you won't be one of them? You can't wait? To die?
Seriously that makes no sense whatsoever. Turn off Fox, go outside, meet some people. Everyone is not nearly as scary as they're made out to be on teh newz.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73

you need to read the elders of zion and about the worship of saturn this will give you more of an overview of whats going on in the world.

the synagogue of satan is actually synagogue of saturn and almost every religion you know is based on the worship of saturn, judaism christianity hinduism and islam,

Propaganda and slander. That book has been debunked a few times by various people. LEts break down the Synagogue of satan.

Synagogue,A temple,or church in the old days in the holy land. They did not have a word for church back then if i am not mistaken. Now the Of satan means the devil own if i remember correctly. SO that would be, The Church of Satan's own.
NOw this is not the way it is supposed to be taken. It actually is to be used to identify HYPOCRITES IN ANY RELIGION. Those who say they are something they are not. It does not matter what religion it is. It applies to ALL OF THEM not just ZIONIST JEWS who give NON zionist jews a bad name.
Zionist believe that jesus was not who he claimed and go against Gods will.
Regular Jews believed Jesus was who he said and generally despise the governments actions.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I very much doubt you know people as important as you think. I don't mean that to be insulting actually it's just that usually hard men don't go around talking about how hard they are. If you are associated with hard men like you claim you must be harder than most to gain the privilege. I know thats a little backwards but im on my phone and don't want to retype it.

Do your associates know and condone you talking on conspiracy sites bragging about your associations and knowledge? Seems counter productive to me. Don't mean to derail this gem of a thread just watched you post a lot and always wondered about your veiled admissions.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The OP gives the impression that he believes the elite will spare his special self because he thinks he's on their side.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

It is not important to me whether you believe anything I state or not. I just don't care. A person can make up their own mind as far as who and what I am. If they believe I am some hack or some...and I get people screaming and pointing at me using this name all the time...DISINFO MAN!!! DISINFO MAN!!!

I will post what I know or at the very least...things I have either heard about from viable sources. I will not post things I know that by my posting about it will cause me to be answering a phone call or getting a visit from a few people that I never liked to begin with.

But reguardless...a person here can make up their own mind and I really don't care which way they decide.

You have absolutely NO IDEA who I am nor have I allowed anyone else currently on this board either the tools, logic, information or Bread Crumb Trails to find out. This is by design as if I wish to continue posting here I must abide by a few rules. So far...only a few phone calls and one unexpected visit in my Atrium.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
The OP gives the impression that he believes the elite will spare his special self because he thinks he's on their side.

Page two this thread, he said..

According to my own calculations, my own survival is at 15% probability. But like most truly objective people, I am not afraid to die.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join