It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrome413
I would like to know what kind of screwed in the head people are giving this thread not just a bunch of stars, but 26 flags? For what? Being a bitter psychopath? Good grief.

What kind of sick individual is happy to see 150,000,000 people die? You have problems with a government, fine, I can respect your views on that. But welcoming the deaths of innocent people with open arms is just plain sick.

You're obviously a frustrated and angry individual. Even you called yourself a failure. But do us all a favor and go sink with your ship- no need to take everyone else down with you.

Remember, you're the one who brought Karma into the discussion. And she's a bad bitch. I'd sure hate to be you.
edit on 15-2-2013 by chrome413 because: (no reason given)

LOL, my only question for this bitter person is; do they expect to be one of the survivors or to have a quick and painless death? The true survival skill of a post society is the ability to network -- it's way more important in the long run than shooting a gun. Sorry manly men -- but you might not be the first to go, but you will be the second, third and forth to go. There isn't enough "deer meat" in the woods to support a fraction of our population for more than a month. Then you've got food in cans. Meanwhile, you either contend with roving bands of alpha males turned land pirates, or you have a compound of alpha males who start imposing their will on everyone until someone poisons their food. Or you try and go it alone -- and good luck with trying to stay awake and safe holding a gun every minute of the day.

I've had to live in the woods and with no running water for a while and it sucked. 90% of your energy is spent doing something around food or cleaning and the rest is spent scratching. If you've ever gone wilderness camping for a length of time -- it's fun, but that first hot shower that clears of the bugs is the best thing you've had. So living in the land of Mad Max sucks -- or it really sucks.

We live in a society of comfort and the first thing that MOST people are going to do is to form communities that help each other. They will get to know people. They will welcome people with skills and work ethic. What they won't want will be psychopathic freeloaders who comprise so many CEOs and ranting basement Libertarians. A small close-knit society doesn't allow for an anonymous structure where self centered people hide out.

But as I outlined -- those angry, paranoid, self-centered people will figure everyone is out to get their stuff -- so they pick up the gun and go looking for trouble. A few people will fall prey to the angry alpha males, but by and large I figure those types will mostly take each other out -- being that they recognize each other as the greatest threat.

It doesn't mean that SOME angry alpha male isn't going to run the next government -- but you'll either be working for him or dead in that case. The OP sounds like someone who is a bit too gleeful about the whole "let's kill off the idiots" kind of solution. When you want a solution that kills off idiots -- first dig two mass graves. Remember to include yourself in the statistical mortality calculations.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

Originally posted by VitaminQ

Isn't it time to talk about American people. Why is it that 150 million Americans will lose their life.
My opinion: The lack of outrage over WACO. The 20th anniversary of the beginning of the siege just happens to coincide with the Sovereign Pope's resignation, while he was inaugurated on the anniversary of the end of said siege. What has that to do with America? I would bet ten bucks that OP knows, or can at least guess.

Well simple, most Americans agree with their government. And minority that disagrees are unable to mount a proper defense. In other words the good guys are failures when it comes to changing the situation.

HEY LETS GET REAL, I am a failure too. Oh yes I am, I am the minority that disagrees and I am unable to
change things, and for that reason I am also a failure.

The only difference between YOU as a failure and ME as a failure is the
fact that I like the coming destruction of USA and you probably don't.

I am not a failure, because I never tried to change anything. I just got more and more disgusted. Attempting to change manifest reality by manipulating manifest reality is like trying to comb your hair by combing its image in the mirror.

I simply AM. And soon now, some of me will not be. But failure? Bah. Failure is for suckers who think life is something other than a zero-sum game.

I consider myself a bit of a failure for NOT trying to change things more. We can all be frustrated that the world isn't perfect -- but you have to realize that YOU DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. If everyone sat down and gave up, we'd all be dying of sores in our poop filled pants. Yes the world is messy and taking out the trash doesn't get you a parade -- but the world is slightly better for everyone doing the right thing, and slightly worse for those who don't. It's the accumulation of self-centered angry people that has you down. You're only choice is to join people to take out the trash, or sit in the filth as you cannot help but produce it.

If you never get your hands dirty to try and change things -- you really have truly failed. The only way in life to NOT fail is to never stop trying. You are going to get knocked down. Someone wants to keep their stuff and there are plenty of a-holes who think it's a Zero-Sum-Game that you have to wade through.

The best way to win in a dog-eat-dog world is to become a vegetarian.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preacher76
This thread was very good, it goes to show how far delusion and speculation can take you. Also to the comment about you being a failure, you can't say you're a failure unless you've tried. You put actions of Government on the people who have been brainwashed since birth. Do not call yourself a good guy after saying you want the death of 150 million people.

Now we're back to reality, I hope you enjoyed your trip to imaginary land.

Please come back soon.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Preacher76 because: (no reason given)

Every "good" believing Christian out there is hoping for just that. The return is to bring so much death the birds will be glutted on the flesh. This is what they hope for how is this guy any different? why is it ok for the Christans and Muslims and others to wish for the coming death of millions? I think the guy using the USA in there is the only reason people have a problem.

People fail to see where he said it was because the good people will NOT take action.

Revelation 6:4 (King James Version) Revelation 6:4 King James Version (KJV) 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Matthew 10:34-42 34 ‘Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

17Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly directly overhead, “Come, gather for the great supper of God, 18to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave,e both small and great.”

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

Originally posted by seamus

Originally posted by VitaminQ

Isn't it time to talk about American people. Why is it that 150 million Americans will lose their life.
My opinion: The lack of outrage over WACO. The 20th anniversary of the beginning of the siege just happens to coincide with the Sovereign Pope's resignation, while he was inaugurated on the anniversary of the end of said siege. What has that to do with America? I would bet ten bucks that OP knows, or can at least guess.

Well simple, most Americans agree with their government. And minority that disagrees are unable to mount a proper defense. In other words the good guys are failures when it comes to changing the situation.

HEY LETS GET REAL, I am a failure too. Oh yes I am, I am the minority that disagrees and I am unable to
change things, and for that reason I am also a failure.

The only difference between YOU as a failure and ME as a failure is the
fact that I like the coming destruction of USA and you probably don't.

I am not a failure, because I never tried to change anything. I just got more and more disgusted. Attempting to change manifest reality by manipulating manifest reality is like trying to comb your hair by combing its image in the mirror.

I simply AM. And soon now, some of me will not be. But failure? Bah. Failure is for suckers who think life is something other than a zero-sum game.

I consider myself a bit of a failure for NOT trying to change things more. We can all be frustrated that the world isn't perfect -- but you have to realize that YOU DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. If everyone sat down and gave up, we'd all be dying of sores in our poop filled pants. Yes the world is messy and taking out the trash doesn't get you a parade -- but the world is slightly better for everyone doing the right thing, and slightly worse for those who don't. It's the accumulation of self-centered angry people that has you down. You're only choice is to join people to take out the trash, or sit in the filth as you cannot help but produce it.

If you never get your hands dirty to try and change things -- you really have truly failed. The only way in life to NOT fail is to never stop trying. You are going to get knocked down. Someone wants to keep their stuff and there are plenty of a-holes who think it's a Zero-Sum-Game that you have to wade through.

The best way to win in a dog-eat-dog world is to become a vegetarian.

In every thread...like this one...you see the crueler the response, the colder the words, the more 4 letter stand in words, the more direct insults, the more stars!

People don't even try to figure the base of what is said, they overlook the defining words and go for what they don't like and then they cut, not the reasoning, but the person to shreds and anyone who will not kick them and cut them down along side them, and the majority here applaud via stars!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

This thread was very good, it goes to show how far delusion and speculation can take you. Also to the comment about you being a failure, you can't say you're a failure unless you've tried. You put actions of Government on the people who have been brainwashed since birth. Do not call yourself a good guy after saying you want the death of 150 million people.

Please come back soon.

Every "good" believing Christian out there is hoping for just that. The return is to bring so much death the birds will be glutted on the flesh. This is what they hope for how is this guy any different? why is it ok for the Christans and Muslims and others to wish for the coming death of millions? I think the guy using the USA in there is the only reason people have a problem.

People fail to see where he said it was because the good people will NOT take action.

Revelation 6:4 (King James Version) Revelation 6:4 King James Version (KJV) 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Matthew 10:34-42 34 ‘Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

17Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly directly overhead, “Come, gather for the great supper of God, 18to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave,e both small and great.”

Actually, that's where you're wrong. Any "good christian" hopes everyone will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and his eternal love, before the prophesied events come to pass. Now if we could only find some "good christians."

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

P.S. I am not endorsing any religion. But if you're going to bash a faith, at least be familiar with it's principles and theology.

Deny Ignorance!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Have you never thought why there is an attack on Jesus and where that money comes from. The ACLU is Jewish funded.

The ACLU is funded by those who CLAIM to be Jews AKA Illuminati.

They are not Jews.

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is one of many organizations that were created by the Illuminati for the purpose of bringing forth a New World Order. It is a legal front that spends most of its time making war upon the Christians and their faith from within the Federal Court system. This organization was found to be practicing in un-American activities by the U.S. Congress in 1945.

www.usa-the-republic.com...

Jesus knew who they were and called these scribes and Pharisees the "synagogue of Satan".

The same group is still in business today only with a different name: Illuminati.

This 'satanic cult' has infiltrated and subverted most governments and religions.

The names have changed, but the beliefs, tactics, and designs of the groups have remained essentially the same.

"He exposed the synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer), whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of Satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day.

Illuminati Roots

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
That was a hoax. The "protocols of the elders of Zion" was not written by a Jew. It is BS. A light review of the information available shows such.

This was written by those who CLAIM to be Jews.

If it wasn't, why does it describe in precise detail EVERYTHING that has led up to today's global meltdown.

You can't trust words but you CAN trust actions.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Your bias is showing.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Please come back soon.

Actually, that's where you're wrong. Any "good christian" hopes everyone will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and his eternal love, before the prophesied events come to pass. Now if we could only find some "good christians."

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

P.S. I am not endorsing any religion. But if you're going to bash a faith, at least be familiar with it's principles and theology.

Deny Ignorance!

Not bashing any faith....

The writings of all concerned clearly state only a few will be on the narrow path to survival, so the sooner it is over the sooner the whole thing gets better...I believe THAT IS the wish of those religions.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

Your bias is showing.

what bias would that be, that I prefer kind people who can discuss things without abuse without being either rude ot crude?

I am non religious but a believer in studying the ancient writings USED by all religions of our day and the past, there is more there then religion.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I respect your opinion and don't wish to argue. However, there is a big difference between looking forward to the second coming of Jesus and his heavenly kingdom vs. being overjoyed and "wishing" for the deaths of millions of people.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I respect your opinion and don't wish to argue. However, there is a big difference between looking forward to the second coming of Jesus and his heavenly kingdom vs. being overjoyed and "wishing" for the deaths of millions of people.

Thanks, I honestly cannot see the difference. I guess you just have to take into account the reasons anyone would want destruction of a large amount of the human population.
Most people are not concerned with the millions upon millions of non human deaths each year. Nor the torcher and slavery of those.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Wow...20 pages of comments on a thread that said nothing helpful or presented any new info?

I personally felt like I was wasting my time reading through the OP - I'm just amazed at how much attention this thread got though...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
Wow...20 pages of comments on a thread that said nothing helpful or presented any new info?

I personally felt like I was wasting my time reading through the OP - I'm just amazed at how much attention this thread got though...

Well as far as I can figure a RANT means your feelings, or thoughts no need for HELPFUL?

I guess at the very least the OP incited some emotion in a lot of people even yourself was moved to comment.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Hey Char-Lee, way to keep it real. I like your level headedness (non-word) from the attackers. May not agree with all your posts but good on you for showing some constraint. Hope all is well in your world; keep on keeping on.

CJ

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Hey Char-Lee, way to keep it real. I like your level headedness (non-word) from the attackers. May not agree with all your posts but good on you for showing some constraint. Hope all is well in your world; keep on keeping on.

CJ

How kind of you! You renew my faith in mankind! I needed that my heart was heavy.

a

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chickensalad

Bingo!

second.
edit on 2/15/2013 by deadruby2006 because: simple adjustment. fuggedaboudit.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

God said Jacob I love but Esau I hate . They were twins . Both Jews from the same womb the same hour . Think about it ! The Jews are chosen . The problem their is that most people have never considered for what ? Judas was chosen by Jesus himself for a specific purpose . He was a Jew ! The Jews who are bringing about the very plan of God and the endtimes are picked to do so by God . They are Jews but not the Jews that are faithful to God the Father . There are secular Jews as well but they are Jews .

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

Het Vita min Q . I really liked your creative writing style in your post. It was very funny . Its always good to get a syndical , black humour laugh out of a post like your .
Its a really deadly post , but alas sadly a true one . Totally agree with your analysis of life on Planet America

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
Bad News, Fail thread...

I don't see a need to post such hatred, it's not gonna do anyone any good.

Peace
edit on 14-2-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

As you canall see by now that this was not a FAIL thread . I have been advoiding reading it up untill now I decide to jump in and take a look .

What he points out is called personal responsibily . Karma is the nature of the universal laws. They exist we are under that controll. We can only go along for the ride when you are under group karma or country karma .

Even if we would never act in henious ways or condone such immoral actions , if the majority around us agree with such heinous acts against other souls and mother earth then we too will all be affected , one way or another .
So has anyone come up with solutions yet , for those who do know right from wrong and wish no harm to other souls , even if the Op was little mean in not caring about what happens to the ignorant masses ?????

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join