It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News, United States and half the Americans will be GONE

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Sun tzu might have not existed.
His actual existence has not been confirmed. Some think he was Wu Tzu, another general of the era that may have used the name (ghost name) Sun Tzu to write the book. Some believe "The Art of War" was a collection from different generals of the era.

Sun Tzu does not appear in any documented records of the era and still others think that he may have been a subordinate general to Wu Tzu.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I like it because in my investigation of misfortunes of humanity in the last 15 years

You cite 15 years back... this is neither qualitative nor quantitative data to base a theory around... FAIL
edit on 14-2-2013 by Catalyst317 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

you need to tell these people he did not exist www.thefamouspeople.com... for a non existent person could not have a descendent

Sun Tzu’s descendant, Sun Bin, also became a famous scholar of the military arts.
now back to the thread if the op thinks that 1/2 of the US will be wiped out by the asteroid , wrong country fly's over Australia, if the op thinks it is due to the plague, it has no borders, nuke war with DPRK , not for 3 to 5 years.

edit on 14-2-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Oh Benard...
You've been watching those Ed Dames videos again haven't you?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitaminQ

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
9/11 was NOT an inside JOB. I live in Massachusetts and KNEW some of the people on the flight out of Logan.

Even more so...there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to benefit by any U.S. Government Official or Military Supplier by this happening. The Big Corps lost Billions upon Billions due to 9/11 and this amount DWARFED any money made by Military Appropriations.
Split Infinity

That's your resume right there, there is nothing I can add.

Your reply is supposed to mean...what exactly? If your intent was some kind of slight...you certainly were not even capable of doing that to any degree of clarity, understanding or even having even the slightest amount of wit.

You know close to knothing and I would even venture to say...LESS than nothing as it pertains to either the reality of 9/11 or your assumption of your statement about me.

Here you are spouting off statements that attempt to guess the reality of my nature...not having even the SMALLEST amount of information or insight as it pertains to me.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by yuppa

you need to tell these people he did not exist www.thefamouspeople.com... for a non existent person could not have a descendent

Sun Tzu’s descendant, Sun Bin, also became a famous scholar of the military arts.
now back to the thread if the op thinks that 1/2 of the US will be wiped out by the asteroid , wrong country fly's over Australia, if the op thinks it is due to the plague, it has no borders, nuke war with DPRK , not for 3 to 5 years.

You missed the part on the Name Sun Tzu being a ALIAS correct? HE could have used a pen name ya know to avoid unwanted attention.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Originally posted by yuppa
Sun tzu might have not existed.
His actual existence has not been confirmed. Some think he was Wu Tzu, another general of the era that may have used the name (ghost name) Sun Tzu to write the book. Some believe "The Art of War" was a collection from different generals of the era.

Sun Tzu does not appear in any documented records of the era and still others think that he may have been a subordinate general to Wu Tzu.

Lets not forget the fact that exposing the truth is usually the quickest route to a fast extinction.

Lets also remember that the quote actually happens to be true:

"All war is based on deception." ~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War

BTW MANY whistle blowers throughout history have ended up getting "vaporized"...

An unperson is a person who has been "vaporized"; who has been not only
killed by the state, but effectively erased from existence. Such a
person would be written out of existing books, photographs, and articles
so that no trace of their existence could be found in the historical
record. The idea is that such a person would, according to the
principles of doublethink, be forgotten completely (for it would be
impossible to provide evidence of their existence), even by close
friends and family members.

Rewriting History and Making Facts Disappear

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Blame, Blame, Blame------Adam blamed Eve for eating of the forbidden fruit.------ Eve blamed the Serpent for her partaking of it.-------- And the Serpent blamed God for putting the damn tree there to begin with!!! My interpretation on this and the BLAME issue is " There is only one person to blame and that is---- Numero Uno.You are full of hatred at the moment. It is so easy to hate. Hatred gives us an excuse to not try to deal with something. What it really reveals is our fear.Try to make a difference in a positive way instead of so much animosity. Educate the people and eventually they will see reason as long as the education broadens ones outlook impartially without narrowing it. Teach people to Think.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
17 pages? Shame on you ats

SHAME SHAME SHAME

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

You shouldn't be so pessimistic. people need to wake up, learn the truth of things, and get involved then anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by peashooter

That certainly is not true as I post and reply to many topics that have nothing to deal with the U.S. Military. Still...it is not surprising that a person that would think as you do in that any person who consisders that any person who speaks about U.S. Military Capabilities is a person that is some how either a slave to the system or is a Military Cheerleader.

I talk about Military Facts and since the U.S. Military is a massive and complex High Tech marvel of Military Capability....the majority of such talks will be speaking Highly of such world leading tech. This is just a mirrored effect of the reality.

Since I also have been in a position to learn and experience such things First Hand...as well as being in many places over multiple decades as witness to such conflicts that involved U.S. Military personel and machine against a wide variety of Adversarial Personel and Military Tech....I am aware of many things as far as the level of disparity between U.S. Military Capabilities and those of other countries.

You however seem to dislike the United States and it's people to such an extent that such proof only seems to flame your penchant to attack anything or anyone who does not.

Personally...I find your attitude...Laughable.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I was thinking that right after I posted it. I love that movie

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

In fact I like the coming destruction of United States so much, that I won't volunteer any details of how exactly it will happen

Because you are retarded and retarded people dont pay attention to details...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This may very well be the worst thread I ever read the entire original post from. How did this utter garbage make it into my daily email? I picture some wild-eyed lunatic in a dark basement, after about 2 pots of coffee and an Alex Jones marathon.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Picard

No I live in an apartment....OH HIM! Yeah most people who immigrate here aren't really getting who we are either.Nice to have them but we are a very different country.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'm not American, and I can see the validity in some points considering US covert history and foreign policy, but your post was just extreme. Wishing death on 150 million is not cool. Actually if it were to happen, you'd be an accomplice to mass murder, and any remnants of civil government will hunt you down. I hope you realize this. It's also a criminal offense to entice mass panic in most countries.

Here's what I think. You're testing an idea. You're trying to get a response from the NSA, CIA or Home Land Security with this post. We all know they monitor this site. I hope you realize that they'll probably knock down your door for writing this, if that isn't your actual intention. Hope you have a camera ready and lots of defending documentation + a lawyer. Under the Patriot act and recent associated anti-terror acts you violated several clauses.

Best wishes to you, not your rant.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitaminQ

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I am someone who has been tasked in a specific way to weild such power and I can tell you the people who know war are the ones most likely NOT to accidentally or purposely get into one.

You do not seem to understand the Big Picture or the Stakes here.

IF....the United States had Not Existed during the last 50 years the World would be a DISASTER.

50 years ago was 1962...right about the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis. Let's change the reality of that time and say the Soviet Union destroyed the United States back then. Soon after the Soviets would have invaded the Middle East, Europe and Japan.

The World would be a vast dictatorship governed by the rule of Might. Without the United States...this World would not be one that YOU would want to live in.
Split Infinity

Ah the good old Cuban missile Crisis.

How conveniently you forget that US developed A bombs and nukes FIRST, and used it first. Forcing the Soviets to steal plans and build themselves weapons of mass destruction too.

Stalin didn't even believe intelligence that US was developing mother of all bombs, he thought it was a joke.

The NAZIs were building the bomb first. The US stopped them, and built their own, otherwise Hilter would have ruled the world with no opposition. The world needs balance, and the natural law of equilibrium ensures it happens, but it's usually a gradual process. It acts like a pendulum.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
OP seek some help and lay off of Alex Jones for a while.....

That is all

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael
But we must remember that the Americans have been used as a tool by the European Banking fraternity. If they had turned the spotlight more on each of us, may we not be dumbed down in the same way?
What defence do we have against vaccination, chem-trails, MSG, aspartame, ELF waves, greed and a lying press?

We need to look inside as to why we feel the demise of the USA will benefit the planet.
My response would be that this will be an example to all, the first demise of huge United things, which will morph into tiny self-administering units where everyone is actively interested, and there is no room for shenanigans, and all central government throughout the world become completely redundant..

See: sites.google.com...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join